What's new

CJ Werleman becomes a CIA puppet

He was always a CIA puppet, and you @fisher1 are a useful idiot.

This is a direct result of the extreme sexual repression religion imposes. It's the same reason Catholic priests rape children.

An action of individual has nothing to do with religion. Islam is against rape, and even force marriage. Atheist dont believe in any god yet they commit crimes.

Can you give a single historical example of the pious and pure Islamic society actually existing? Give me a single example of one that "had its house in order".

600 AD to 1600s. Western society caused more death and destruction from 1800 to 1900s then muslim empire in its entire history.

An action of individual has nothing to do with religion. Islam is against rape, and even force marriage. Atheist dont believe in any god yet they commit crimes.
That's simply not true. There's a very clear correlation between sexual repression enforced by religious strictures and sexual deviancy like molestation of minors. The trope of the Catholic priest molesting altar boys is a trope for a reason.

You also have to answer the question that if Islam is against it, why is it so widespread (by your indirect admission) in Islamic societies?
600 AD to 1600s. Western society caused more death and destruction from 1800 to 1900s then muslim empire in its entire history.
I wasn't asking when Muslims had a powerful empire, I was asking when they had a society that was the paragon of morality and rectitude. I'm sure you know of all the internecine conflicts between the different caliphs and the atrocities committed therein.

Incidentally, that's also an invalid basis for a political Islam project. If you want to now claim Islam will make societies that embrace it powerful (as opposed to virtuous), you also need to point to a contemporary example where that's the case.

That's simply not true. There's a very clear correlation between sexual repression enforced by religious strictures and sexual deviancy like molestation of minors. The trope of the Catholic priest molesting altar boys is a trope for a reason.

Christianity has changed a lot and I do not speak for them.

You also have to answer the question that if Islam is against it, why is it so widespread (by your indirect admission) in Islamic societies?
In Islam, their is no room for sexual abuse but the problem is with Muslim's society and not the religion.
Give me any reference from Islamic texts where it supports your claims.

I wasn't asking when Muslims had a powerful empire, I was asking when they had a society that was the paragon of morality and rectitude. I'm sure you know of all the internecine conflicts between the different caliphs and the atrocities committed therein.
Its not my fault that you have a poor comprehension level. I merely stated the fact that Muslim empire from 600 to 1600s thats 1000 years committed less atrocities then Western civilization in span of 100 years 1800s to 1900s. Atheist leaders "stalin and hitler" caused 50+ million deaths. Even if you combine all Muslim leaders, the death tool comes no where near it. So why dont you blame "atheism" for violent history instead of Islam?

Incidentally, that's also an invalid basis for a political Islam project. If you want to now claim Islam will make societies that embrace it powerful (as opposed to virtuous), you also need to point to a contemporary example where that's the case.
Dont know if you are interested in prophecies but our Prophet mentioned everything what is going to happen to Muslim society and to the world after he leaves. He also prophesied the return of prophet Isa "Jesus" and Mehdi who will restore peace and message of Allah in entire world before the end.
That is the Only True Islamic system that is going to be implemented until then Muslims can try on their own but they will fail.

I hope you felt shame even if miniscule siding with people who mock Islam over those who love Islam from their core.

I hope you felt shame even if miniscule siding with people who mock Islam over those who love Islam from their core.
Tell me 3 good things about your society except for that they are muslims? Do you have any good things that you can tell me? And I will shut up.

Its not my fault that you have a poor comprehension level. I merely stated the fact that Muslim empire from 600 to 1600s thats 1000 years committed less atrocities then Western civilization in span of 100 years 1800s to 1900s. Atheist leaders "stalin and hitler" caused 50+ million deaths. Even if you combine all Muslim leaders, the death tool comes no where near it. So why dont you blame "atheism" for violent history instead of Islam?
His beloved China, founder of CCP, Mao Zedong is solely responsible for over 50 million deaths alone (in just a 5 year campaign). Of course, this blood-hungry atheist worships such genocidal fascist. Bet he is drooling right now at such high numbers.

Ye suwar kabhi nahi sudhrega. Es ki bakwas par sanjeeda na ho. Kafir ki har lanati khobi hai es main.
Yeh suwar moderators or admins ko bahot pasand hai. Ek Muslim ki jaga unko kafiro say mohabbat hai
Guys, you know machine translation is a thing, right? Y u mad tho? After all, I'm just a kafir destined for Hellfire, why do I make you mad?
Christianity has changed a lot and I do not speak for them.
Indeed it has. Odd that the Word of the Almighty Creator can be so... mutable.
In Islam, their is no room for sexual abuse but the problem is with Muslim's society and not the religion.
How can you blame Muslim society for this moral lapse? Muslims are trying to live according to the precepts of Islam as best they can. In every single Muslim society without exception you find the same complex of pathological behaviours you pointed out. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what wealthy Muslims do when they vacation outside Dar al-Islam.;)

If the text keeps consistently producing twisted people like this, the best thing that can be said about it is that it's incompatible with human nature - which is odd, considering its supposed source. Why does it so consistently fail to produce morally upright people?

I can give you an answer to that. Because Islam has doctrines of ritualistic absolution - it doesn't matter what wrongs you commit, so long as you perform the requisite rituals all is forgiven. Just like confessing your sins to Jesus absolves you in Christianity, performing the hajj absolves you of all your sins in Islam. Your odometer is set to zero. So just do whatever you want, just make sure you schedule the occasional trip to Mecca to circumambulate the Kaaba.
Its not my fault that you have a poor comprehension level.
My comprehension level is excellent.
I merely stated the fact that Muslim empire from 600 to 1600s thats 1000 years committed less atrocities then Western civilization in span of 100 years 1800s to 1900s. Atheist leaders "stalin and hitler" caused 50+ million deaths.
That's just a matter of technology and population. I'm sure that if the Prophet had nuclear weapons, his body count would be up there with the best of them.
Dont know if you are interested in prophecies but our Prophet mentioned everything what is going to happen to Muslim society and to the world after he leaves.
Then how come he didn't set down a clear system of succession. It seems to me that he could have foreseen the political struggle between Abu Bakr and Ali, a feud that continues 1400 years later.
That is the Only True Islamic system that is going to be implemented until then Muslims can try on their own but they will fail.
Well then why do Muslim keep trying to apply Sharia? If the Perfect Law can only be applied when the saviours get here, why not just wait until they get here?

Guys, you know machine translation is a thing, right? Y u mad tho? After all, I'm just a kafir destined for Hellfire, why do I make you mad?
What did I say? From the looks of it, you totally got a screwed up translation. Keep trying dude.

His beloved China, founder of CCP, Mao Zedong is solely responsible for over 50 million deaths alone (in just a 5 year campaign). Of course, this blood-hungry atheist worships such genocidal fascist. Bet he is drooling right now at such high numbers.
🤫 Adults are talking.

Ye horāmi da taufeeq ee nahi ke usko dürust jawab milē! Bühka mūrnēh de salē ko! Bilkūl na tüs-hana esko!

Ek Muslim ki jaga unko kafiro say mohabbat hai
a Muslim like you? shall I quote the filth you were posting in not so distant a past? using filthy obscene language in the same sentences as the names of Islamic personages (claiming to be defending them from us kafirs)

🤫 Adults are talking.
the "brave pakistani perso-turkish arab" is swearing at you using expletives
From the looks of it, you totally got a screwed up translation. Keep trying dude.
shall I get it translated for him by a human?

Last edited:
Ye horāmi da taufeeq ee nahi ke usko dürust jawab milē! Bühka mūrnēh de salē ko! Bilkūl na tüs-hana esko!
:omghaha:
You actually substituted symbols and used homonyms to mess with the translation. What's the problem, afraid of verbally confronting a kafir?
a Muslim like you? shall I quote the filth you were posting in not so distant a past? using filthy language in the same sentences as the Islamic personages (claiming to be defending them from us kafirs)
Please do. I love seeing examples of nifaq from these hypocrites.

Please do. I love seeing examples of nifaq from these hypocrites.
if n when I do some mod will ban me without understanding or notice. get me their permission first then I shall
You actually substituted symbols and used homonyms to mess with the translation. What's the problem, afraid of verbally confronting a kafir?
mixed in some Punjabi-like words too. there are members here who can translate almost any language and email me if needed

Last edited:
the "brave pakistani perso-taurkish arab" is swearing at you using expletives
I gathered. It's what people of limited intellectual capacity do when I shred their feeble arguments. What else are they going to do? Mount an effective counterargument? :omghaha:

the "brave pakistani perso-taurkish arab" is swearing at you using expletives
shall I get it translated for him by a human?
I didn’t even use any expletives. It’s absolutely hilarious how you guys are dying to know what I am saying!! :lol: Go get that human translator, I want see your guts struggle, please put in that extra effort!

Back
Top Bottom