What's new

CJ Werleman becomes a CIA puppet

You are as naive as the American media is duplicitous. No American media personality would dare overstep the bounds of ideological orthodoxy, no matter whether or not they believe it. The moment they do is the moment they're looking for new employment.
Better than being abducted by the government you fool. Tell me how many organized protests in mainland China in the past 30 years?

1598899219450.png

Do me a favor @beijingwalker. Download this photo and upload it to Weibo and SMS to your buddies. Tell me how many days you will last. I'm waiting, don't be a coward!

1598899362328.png

Better than being abducted by the government you fool.
If anything, NYT writers are far more cowardly than the useful idiots they incite. You only have to threaten them with losing their jobs and social privileges for them to obey completely. The targets of their propaganda are willing to face imprisonment and even torture for their ridiculous beliefs.
Tell me how many organized protests in mainland China in the past 30 years?

View attachment 665572
Many, but the real number should be zero. And I don't know what showing me that silly picture accomplishes for you - if anything, I feel sad I wasn't a Chinese soldier back then, dealing with those traitors.

Try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many, but the real number should be zero. And I don't know what showing me that silly picture accomplishes for you - if anything, I feel sad I wasn't a Chinese soldier back then opening fire on those filthy traitors and washing their spilled brains into the sewer where they belong.

Try again.
Thanks for exposing your authoritarian fascists views, who wishes death upon innocent civilian protestors.

About that "silly" photo. The point is not wether it is silly, fake, photoshopped, real, I don't care!!! Just do the favor and share it while living in China without any explanation. I am pretty sure that coward isn't going to upload this photo to his Weibo, nor SMS anybody, nor show it on TikTok. My point is that Chinese are cowards and won't share it whatsoever (because no such freedom exists in China), and I am 1000% right!

There is no freedom in China, because you will either die or you will be imprisoned for life if you do even do a minuscule thing the government doesn't like.

If anything, NYT writers are far more cowardly than the useful idiots they incite. You only have to threaten them with losing their jobs and social privileges for them to obey completely. The targets of their propaganda are willing to face imprisonment and even torture for their ridiculous beliefs.
You must be a fool who has never read the NY Times. The pioneers of investigative journalism. They criticize the US government more than any major paper in the United States. Every since their birth, they have been criticizing US foreign policy (motivating millions of people). Wether it be WWII (flame the decision of two atom bombs detonated), Cold War (criticize capitalistic overseas efforts), Vietnam (Massive Anti-War efforts), Civil rights movement (against white supremacy & advocate equal civil rights for all races), the list goes on forever. Don't be a fool.

You're welcome. And you stop being "innocent" when you organize with foreign backing to overthrow the state.

Subversion, sedition, separatism, and treason are not "minuscule". Every country has red lines you do not cross. Like this one, for instance - since you're so fond of tests of courage, have the courage to fly to Pakistan and say "f*ck Allah" to everyone you meet. Hell, you don't even have to go to Pakistan, go say that to everyone in your diaspora community. Let's see it, braveheart.
Very convenient for you to ignore the photo. Haha, proving me right by every post!

on another thread you talked about nukiing beijing..kindly do us a favor and remove the Pakistani flag from your profile.
Y
This fool is playing roulette of pre-formulated responses. He can't even communicate directly. How does criticizing a authoritarian regime not make me Pakistani? Are we supposed to stay silent because these people manufacture iPhones?

They criticize the US government more than any major paper in the United States.
You're too naive to understand that that's just part of the con. The "criticism" is at a surface level, they're not criticizing the deep structures of the US state, they're not criticizing the foundational constitutional order. Let me know when the NYT advocates abolishing the US constitution and establishing a people's republic. Why not? Why don't they have the freedom to do this?

And you're either a dupe or a liar, here's the NYT "opposing" war
on another thread you talked about nukiing beijing..
Is that true @Shehr Abbasi? *Tsk, tsk*, what about human rights? Or is it alright to bomb non-white people, including your own countrymen?

Why don't you do it, then? Where are the nukes? Oh, right...
Are we supposed to stay silent because these people manufacture iPhones?
Your "not staying silent" is calling for nuclear strikes on Chinese cities? You are a disgrace to Pakistan; but you are a perfect American. To answer your question, you're not supposed to stay silent because of iPhones, you're supposed to stay silent because China is a superpower and there's nothing you can do about it.

Let me know when the NYT advocates abolishing the US constitution and establishing a people's republic. Why not? Why don't they have the freedom to do this?
Haha! Abolishing the US Constitution???
Do you even know anything about the Constitution? Apparently not even a lick!
Can you upload Chinese equivalence of the Bill of Rights (First 10 Amendments of US Constitution)?
Immediately, do it now! I guarantee you won't!

1598901819992.png

And you're either a dupe or a liar, here's the NYT "opposing" war
Just one article. LMAO! Just ignore the whole 100+ year history of NYT where they fiercely criticize the US government! By the way, the article you shared is the "Opinion" Panel where no one takes seriously as its blatant opinion of the journalist panel. They disclose this every time, and they are a variety of opinions on every topic.

Is that true @Shehr Abbasi? *Tsk, tsk*, what about human rights? Or is it alright to bomb non-white people, including your own countrymen?

Why don't you do it, then? Where are the nukes? Oh, right...

Your "not staying silent" is calling for nuclear strikes on Chinese cities? You are a disgrace to Pakistan; but you are a perfect American. To answer your question, you're not supposed to stay silent because of iPhones, you're supposed to stay silent because China is a superpower and there's nothing you can do about it.
Is it really proud to be a Chinese posterboy? You think if I call for a strike, it's going to be executed by my command? Do visit the thread where I made the comment, I spoke in Türkish and Farsi language. I very clearly said all innocent people will be spared from such catastrophe. Very convenient for you to ignore that to further your agenda!

To answer your question, I do not bind to any country. I don't enthusiastically support the United States. In fact, I hate the United States with a passion. They are a bunch of self-interest opportunists. But they are much better than crooked China. Lightyears better than China. I can pray in the streets of Chicago without being shot by the police. I can share photos of people in front of tanks without being jailed for life. They protect my freedoms.

Haha! Abolishing the US Constitution???
Yeah, why not. If you're so "free" why isn't this part of the political discussion? There's a broad political spectrum outside the US, how come you don't participate in it? Other countries are far more socially advanced, with free healthcare, free education, safer streets, happier citizens, etc. America's system is outdated and needs a complete overhaul.
Just one article. LMAO! Just ignore the whole 100+ year history of NYT where they fiercely criticize the US government!
Laughing is the last thing anyone as ignorant and brainwashed as you should be doing. I'm not going to repeat Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent here, go read it.
I very clearly said all innocent people will be spared from such catastrophe. Very convenient for you to ignore that to further your agenda!
I hope China and Russia turn the entire US into an ocean of molten glass. Sparing innocent people, of course.
I don't enthusiastically support the United States.
:rofl:
They protect my freedoms.
Why aren't you free to overthrow the US state? That's the criterion you have for freedom in China, apply it to yourself and see what happens to you.

This fool is playing roulette of pre-formulated responses. He can't even communicate directly. How does criticizing a authoritarian regime not make me Pakistani? Are we supposed to stay silent because these people manufacture iPhones?
don'tcha wannabe a turk no more?

don'tcha wannabe a turk no more?
I hope I don't sound arrogant but I speak Türkish + Farsi + Urdu + Arabic inter-changeably. I have right to do so because all four languages constitutes a proud Pakistani. I do not know your ethnicity (not that it matters or anything) but you seem gentle.

Kulu bilad-el-Muslimeen,
hum ikhwani mukhlaseen

On the other part, referring to the other person: It's more effective to talk to a wall than to a slimy posterboy.

He was always a CIA puppet, and you @fisher1 are a useful idiot.

This is a direct result of the extreme sexual repression religion imposes. It's the same reason Catholic priests rape children.

Can you give a single historical example of the pious and pure Islamic society actually existing? Give me a single example of one that "had its house in order".

You're just proving what i suspected from the administration here.

You can insult Islam and get away with it. But insulting China is considered blasphemy by the self-righteous administration here.

Shame on them.

You can insult Islam and get away with it. But insulting China is considered blasphemy by the self-righteous administration here.

Shame on them.
Where's the insult? Do you consider even questioning your religion an insult? You strike me as a fanatic since you're so singleminded about Uighurs, who share nothing with you ethnically or linguistically or culturally beyond religion.

People who present an Islamic political program claim the religion can cure all societal ills. Non-Muslims like myself are perfectly entitled to ask where has this worked in reality? What society has gone down this path and succeeded in realizing the goal of moral perfection and renaissance?

Shame on them.
Bhai chalo, ye hai kutte ki dum aur waqt barbad karna es ka maqsad-i-hayat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom