What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

CIA strikes again.

At least two killed in blast at peace march in Ukraine's Kharkiv
(Reuters) - At least two people were killed and 10 wounded on Sunday when an explosive device was thrown from a car into a crowd attending a peace rally in the northeastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, Ukrainian officials said.

An aide to Ukraine's security and defense council said an unspecified number of suspects were arrested over Sunday's blast. The Interior Ministry called the blast a "terrorist act".

Television footage showed emergency workers carrying the body of a wounded or dead victim into the back of an ambulance. Police said two people were killed and 15 wounded. A regional prosecutor initially said three were killed but later revised the figure to two.

Sunday's march in Kharkiv was one of a series of events across Ukraine marking the deaths of 100 protesters a year ago in an uprising that toppled a pro-Moscow president. More than 5,500 people have since been killed in war between government troops and Russian-backed separatists in the east.

The explosion was the latest in a spate of blasts targeting large Ukrainian cities. Six people were wounded in a similar attack in Kharkiv in late January in what police described as a grenade attack on a group of Ukrainian nationalists.

Kharkiv, the largest city in Ukraine's mainly Russian-speaking east, has been the scene of violent protests by separatists over the past year but is now firmly under government control and most residents remain loyal to Kiev.

A city of 1.4 million, it is more than 220 km (140 miles) from the separatist conflict zone further east where fighting has continued despite a ceasefire deal.

At least two killed in blast at peace march in Ukraine's Kharkiv| Reuters

CIA lol, with all the people who are fighting in conflicts around the world whenever something happens it must be some American plot, there is a war going on you know, things like this happen in war. Such a dumbass brainwashed response

CIA lol, with all the people who are fighting in conflicts around the world whenever something happens it must be some American plot, there is a war going on you know, things like this happen in war. Such a dumbass brainwashed response

CIA invested billions in this neo-Nazi coup. A few more bucks into the well wont cause harm to the pocket.

Who is brainwashed? Me? Or You?

militia of New Russia.
1424544484_-lhpldomri4[1].jpg
1424544599_lbri3i8wzie[1].jpg
1424544734_myt81uv368o[1].jpg
1424544901_8kcti64sbrk[1].jpg
1424545010_cdsgf6yndbg[1].jpg

New types of weapons used to shell Ukrainian troops near Mariupol

Tube-launched projectiles with a special feature: they burst at a height of 40 meters above the surface.
After the surface burst, the affected area is covered by a large number of microshrapnel whose size is several millimeters. They cause multiple shrapnel wounds; surgery of a person with such small injuries becomes complicated and lasts much longer than usual.

1424635796-1088.jpg

1424635855-9327.jpg

"According to the official statistics of the Ukrainian government, a total of 127 children have been injured as a result of military clashes. This information is confirmed by several documents," he said.

He added that according to UN figures, a total of 159 children had been injured since the beginning of military clashes in the Donbas conflict zone.

"As for the deaths, it is hard to tell the exact number, but, according to our estimates, it is already more than 65 children," Kuleba said.

According to Kuleba, most of all the children received shrapnel wounds, mine-explosion injuries or gunshot wounds.

"For hundreds of children a consequence of the conflict is the loss of parents, psychological trauma, stresses, malnutrition, a lack of access to education, family breakdown, etc.," he said.

Participation in the events on the occasion of the anniversary of the Revolution of Dignity, February 22, 2015

Before the March of Dignity, the Lithuanian head of state met with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Polish President Bronisław Komorowski, German President Joachim Gauck, European Council President Donald Tusk, and other European leaders.

The leaders participating in the commemorative events viewed the Russian military equipment confiscated by Ukrainians. The equipment had been used in attacks against Ukraine and its people.

crop_510x410_d7_dsc_8703.jpg

41132.jpg

41131.jpg

resize_800x500_2015-02-22-maidanas-25.jpg

41143.jpg

resize_800x500_dsc_8455.jpg

New types of weapons used to shell Ukrainian troops near Mariupol

Tube-launched projectiles with a special feature: they burst at a height of 40 meters above the surface.
After the surface burst, the affected area is covered by a large number of microshrapnel whose size is several millimeters. They cause multiple shrapnel wounds; surgery of a person with such small injuries becomes complicated and lasts much longer than usual.

1424635796-1088.jpg

1424635855-9327.jpg

"According to the official statistics of the Ukrainian government, a total of 127 children have been injured as a result of military clashes. This information is confirmed by several documents," he said.

He added that according to UN figures, a total of 159 children had been injured since the beginning of military clashes in the Donbas conflict zone.

"As for the deaths, it is hard to tell the exact number, but, according to our estimates, it is already more than 65 children," Kuleba said.

According to Kuleba, most of all the children received shrapnel wounds, mine-explosion injuries or gunshot wounds.

"For hundreds of children a consequence of the conflict is the loss of parents, psychological trauma, stresses, malnutrition, a lack of access to education, family breakdown, etc.," he said.
welcome back, Mr Lithuanian false flagger NATO pro troll, what did you get banned for anyway ? :sarcastic:

CIA strikes again.

At least two killed in blast at peace march in Ukraine's Kharkiv
(Reuters) - At least two people were killed and 10 wounded on Sunday when an explosive device was thrown from a car into a crowd attending a peace rally in the northeastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, Ukrainian officials said.

An aide to Ukraine's security and defense council said an unspecified number of suspects were arrested over Sunday's blast. The Interior Ministry called the blast a "terrorist act".

Television footage showed emergency workers carrying the body of a wounded or dead victim into the back of an ambulance. Police said two people were killed and 15 wounded. A regional prosecutor initially said three were killed but later revised the figure to two.

Sunday's march in Kharkiv was one of a series of events across Ukraine marking the deaths of 100 protesters a year ago in an uprising that toppled a pro-Moscow president. More than 5,500 people have since been killed in war between government troops and Russian-backed separatists in the east.

The explosion was the latest in a spate of blasts targeting large Ukrainian cities. Six people were wounded in a similar attack in Kharkiv in late January in what police described as a grenade attack on a group of Ukrainian nationalists.

Kharkiv, the largest city in Ukraine's mainly Russian-speaking east, has been the scene of violent protests by separatists over the past year but is now firmly under government control and most residents remain loyal to Kiev.

A city of 1.4 million, it is more than 220 km (140 miles) from the separatist conflict zone further east where fighting has continued despite a ceasefire deal.

At least two killed in blast at peace march in Ukraine's Kharkiv| Reuters

welcome back, Mr Lithuanian false flagger NATO pro troll, what did you get banned for anyway ? :sarcastic:

i started economy related article in wrong section. Missed Aero India 2015 special event

I am Indian living in Lithuania .

By the way within one year NATO headquarters will be open in Lithuania.

Defence minister signs deal on NATO headquarters in Lithuania - EN.DELFI

According to the communiqué, the agreement regulates privileges and immunities, management of issues regarding movement and residence in Lithuania, and access to transportation, medical and other services for members of the deployed Allied forces and their families, employment of personnel from the host nation, and other points.

"This additional agreement is indispensable for setting the status of the international institutions and units already operating in Lithuania, as well as for providing conditions for Lithuania’s further integration into NATO organization and stepped up international cooperation," reads the press release.

A NATO Force Integration Unit (NFIU) with a staff of roughly 40 representatives from various NATO Allies and a similar number of Lithuanian members will be opened in Lithuania this year. The NFIU will be arranging exercises for Allied forces deployed in Lithuania and ensuring communication between the forces and NATO operational headquarters.

A Russia-backed separatist observes the surroundings through the scope of his rifle, near the village of Lohvynove, outside Debaltseve, Ukraine, Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015, on the edge of the territory under their control. Ukrainian military and separatist representatives exchanged dozens of prisoners under cover of darkness at a remote frontline location Saturday evening, kicking off a process intended to usher in peace to the conflict-ridden east. (Vadim Ghirda/Associated Press)
Ukraine-045aa.jpg

A fighter with the separatist self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic army looks for ammunition in a destroyed Ukrainian army compound in the town of Debaltseve, Ukraine February 22, 2015. REUTERS/Baz Ratner
r

i started economy related article in wrong section. Missed Aero India 2015 special event
really, banned for starting an economy related article in the wrong section ? :what:

I am Indian living in Lithuania.
look, pro-ukie/anti Russia is fine, and there are a billion+ Indians out there but I think you're lying, you just randomly google Indian news and make threads as a cover..

why does it not say "Lithuania" in your profile since I pointed it out earlier ? :p:

By the way within one year NATO headquarters will be open in Lithuania.
hopefully a SU 34 fullback will take care of it if things get bad, I also hope you'll be safely home by then :D

really, banned for starting an economy related article in the wrong section ? :what:

Yes but happened has happened.

look, pro-ukie/anti Russia is fine, and there are a billion+ Indians out there but I think you're lying, you just randomly google Indian news and make threads as a cover..

Well , I am Indian and regarding international affairs , i am following news for the past 10 years.

why does it not say "Lithuania" in your profile since I pointed it out earlier ? :p:

I have requested Adm to change my location flag.

hopefully a SU 34 fullback will take care of it if things get bad, I also hope you'll be safely home by then :D

What has to happen , will happen . i am worried about my kids and about the people around. You know how are Indians and how much Indians value life.

Last edited:

Very interesting guy. He wears an animal fur becouse of its mystical power. He claims that protect him against bullets... His views are very religous: partly paganism, partly Orthodox. Wherever he is, there dogs approach to him - he feeds them. Live long and well man.

Document: Armour NAF, english subtitles:

Last edited:
What has to happen , will happen . i am worried about my kids and about the people around. You know how are Indians and how much Indians value life.
lol sure, I'm just half serious here but I still view you with suspicion.. you only post articles, never your own views, which reek of weak propaganda really.

you'll do a better job if you act like an actual angry with/scared of Russia, Lithuanian guy :enjoy:

or maybe I have it all wrong, maybe you are an Indian guy but maybe found a woman in Lithuania and have little hybrid Indian/Lithuanian brood to feed lol

apart from those with wifes/gfs etc (and I know some), any Indian who gives a fuk about this and bothers to research it supports the Novorossiyan struggle and Russia's position on it :coffee:

anyway, good luck with whatever you're up to but everyday more of the world wakes up to the CIA sponsored neo nazi fronted coup and the western financed destruction of Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom