What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

A Russian flag flutters on top of a separatist self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic army armoured personnel carrier as it drives through the town of Vuhlehirsk, February 25, 2015.
Credit: REUTERS/Baz Ratner
r

A member of the Ukrainian armed forces rides a military vehicle near Artemivsk, eastern Ukraine, February 25, 2015. Ukraine's military said on Wednesday none of its troops had been killed at the front
r

Activists of the Right Sector political party carry portraits of their comrades killed in fighting with pro-Russian separatists during an anti-government march in Kiev February 25, 2015.
r

"The attacks have been repelled, without any losses," Lysenko said.
Contact Goebles Ministry of Truth to send you better crafted lies.We are in 21st century(fact you did miss somehow)-lies do not fly anymore,facts are easy to check for anyone actually interested from situation.Lysenko and Tymchuk(and Hundistani delivering their lies)remind me of so-called Bagdad Bob.No losses...sure.Shyrokyne is where Azov(international neo-nazi organization) are dieing from weeks with little to no support from regular UA army.More than 3000 are the losses in death people of Kiev since they started the attack at mid-January.And since so-called "ceasefire" criminals in Kiev have already killed with artillery over 150 civilians.
"Our man" Yats have tried and failed to kick out 2 of Poroshenko mens from their(money control) positions and replace them with his own mens.Money is getting hard to get and internal fighting in West-installed Kiev regime will keep bigger in coming months.
Right Sector march ordered by the trio of Turchonov(nickname Bloody Pastor and Israeli citizen),I.Kolomoiski(ukrainian/swiss and israeli citizen) and "our man"Yats has failed to produce any results.Porky has managed earlier to take back command of more than half of so-called volunteer batalions plus managed to remove from his post "Donbas" commander.Have to admit Porky is quite capable-he shoulf after all.Stake here is his own life.
In other news:
- 7 banks are out of business since beginning of year
- "Privat" bank(own by I.Kolomoiski,owner of almost half of current Ukr parlament,commander of all Ukr neo-nazis,directly protected by USA and Israel) has received more than 30 billion hrivnyas from Ukr goverment to stay afloat(money lost) in time where people have not seen salaries from months in Ukraine
-There is no enough coal but goverment plan is to close and sell 35 coal mines.15 mines and at least 10 000 miners will be out of business this year.
-another 20 000 workers will be fired from Ukr nuclear related companies
-18 000 small merchants are out of Odessa biggest marker,just 3000 came at their place to try their luck
- A95 cost up to 28 hryvnias at some of gas stations already
- dollar at black market cost 44 Hryvnias(up from 8 during time of "evil dictator" Yanukovich)
- western banks scalling back their operations and stop issue new credit loans to South-East
- in recent interview Kiev-based experts being optimistic have said practically 1/3 of economy is dead.
- new prices of gas(more than 250%),heating(60%) and electricy(40%) from March as just of many requirements for IMF "help".And most of those money(if ever received) will go to repay first and before anything else debt,gas deliveries and rest will be stolen.
-in USD currently Ukraine people is getting even less than most African countries.

Activists of the Right Sector political party carry portraits of their comrades killed in fighting with pro-Russian separatists during an anti-government march in Kiev February 25, 2015.
Right Sector is neo-nazi organization directly under command of Kolomoiski and SBU chief(who is CIA asset from years) and their comrades are well known for torture,theft in occupied territories of anything of value up to harvesters,murder of civilians including murder of UKR conscripts refusing to fight.

Contact Goebles Ministry of Truth to send you better crafted lies.We are in 21st century(fact you did miss somehow)-lies do not fly anymore,facts are easy to check for anyone actually interested from situation.Lysenko and Tymchuk(and Hundistani delivering their lies)remind me of so-called Bagdad Bob.No losses...sure.Shyrokyne is where Azov(international neo-nazi organization) are dieing from weeks with little to no support from regular UA army.More than 3000 are the losses in death people of Kiev since they started the attack at mid-January.And since so-called "ceasefire" criminals in Kiev have already killed with artillery over 150 civilians.

Why i would deliver any lies ? No one is talking what is happening to the Ukrainian people , what i am seeing is that people are suffering and dieing, refugees, etc.

I am just following the news .

Why i would deliver any lies ? No one is talking what is happening to the Ukrainian people , what i am seeing is that people are suffering and dieing, refugees, etc.

I am just following the news .
So why dont you post here videos of prisoners tortured from SBU?Video of that priest talking for another one of your heroes Savchenko and how she acted towards prisoners?Video of tortured prison with burned svastika at his butt from summer?Video of last prisoner exchange in the cold of snow when captured NAF soldiers came out barefoot,brought out like cattles while UKR soldiers were threated and delivered with busses?There is a nice nice youtube channel with english translated videos-do web search of kazzura.And also you can check G.Philips twitter/facebook/youtube to see what your heroes from Kiev is doing to civilians in Donbas since summer.It is death and destruction.This is of course if you are actually interested from reality on the ground-and all your post showing you are not.Just a piece of info for you-even most rabid Ukr "patriots "do not believe garbage Tymchuk,Lysenko and anyone else of their kind anymore.

So why dont you post here videos of prisoners tortured from SBU?Video of that priest talking for another one of your heroes Savchenko and how she acted towards prisoners?Video of tortured prison with burned svastika at his butt from summer?Video of last prisoner exchange in the cold of snow when captured NAF soldiers came out barefoot,brought out like cattles while UKR soldiers were threated and delivered with busses?There is a nice nice youtube channel with english translated videos-do web search of kazzura.And also you can check G.Philips twitter/facebook/youtube to see what your heroes from Kiev is doing to civilians in Donbas since summer.It is death and destruction.This is of course if you are actually interested from reality on the ground-and all your post showing you are not.Just a piece of info for you-even most rabid Ukr "patriots "do not believe garbage Tymchuk,Lysenko and anyone else of their kind anymore.

Because this is all commie propaganda.No such things happenned.Let's be serious....

I always try to post from all the reputed sources, be it Ukrainian, Russian, reuters, AP, PTI, Zeenews etc.

Just one of hundreds example what`s going on in Ukraine.Ukraine taken over by neo-nazis and criminals directly obeying any and all orders from the West.
You cant even protest anymore in neo-nazi controlled Ukraine to actually get your(missing from months) salary.All 800 miners from 2 of the coal shafts(in NW part of Ukraine) i`ve talked in one of my post above have received the answer of West backed Kiev criminals - they have got writs(or whatever is in military language) from local military office to go and fight in civil war at Donbas.One of them has commented-"Now is even worst than 90-ies.Then we have just starved,but we did not had a war.Now is total destruction."
It is a full win situation from pov of the installed by the West creatures in Kiev.Rebellios miners will be send to die at the front-without receiving their salaries nor the compensation required by law when you fire them.
Cynical,disgusting,criminally insane,lowly-as every other single action done by new Western pets in Kiev.

Just one of hundreds example what`s going on in Ukraine.Ukraine taken over by neo-nazis and criminals directly obeying any and all orders from the West.
You cant even protest anymore in neo-nazi controlled Ukraine to actually get your(missing from months) salary.All 800 miners from 2 of the coal shafts(in NW part of Ukraine) i`ve talked in one of my post above have received the answer of West backed Kiev criminals - they have got writs(or whatever is in military language) from local military office to go and fight in civil war at Donbas.One of them has commented-"Now is even worst than 90-ies.Then we have just starved,but we did not had a war.Now is total destruction."
It is a full win situation from pov of the installed by the West creatures in Kiev.Rebellios miners will be send to die at the front-without receiving their salaries nor the compensation required by law when you fire them.
Cynical,disgusting,criminally insane,lowly-as every other single action done by new Western pets in Kiev.

Propaganda of the worst kind.

Propaganda of the worst kind.
But The whole Ukraine thing has been an eye opener on how effective a propoganda campaign can be if you know the buttons to push. Once the claim of the Nazi's storming Sevastopol came out rational debate went out the window.
Im sure Putin is laughing, historical-photos-pt7-joseph-stalin-goofing-around.jpg ;)

But The whole Ukraine thing has been an eye opener on how effective a propoganda campaign can be if you know the buttons to push. Once the claim of the Nazi's storming Sevastopol came out rational debate went out the window.
Im sure Putin is laughing, View attachment 197085 ;)
the US engineered a coup.. fact

ultranationalists/neo nazis/bandera followers were the footsoldiers in that coup.. fact

most of these neo nazis and others were then hastily drafted into the "national guard", given heavy weapons and sent to fight in Donbass.. fact

Azov battalion are openly nazi.. fact

The new Ukie government indiscriminately bombed civvie areas.. fact (too bad they lost half their air force lol)

The Junta also used banned white phosphorus artillery on civvie areas.. fact (also a war crime)

so what propaganda are you on about ? the only propaganda is on BBC/CNN and other western news about their imaginary "Russian invasions" .. apparently the Russians have "invaded" Ukraine almost 50 times so far :laugh:

so what propaganda are you on about ? the only propaganda is on BBC/CNN and other western news about their imaginary "Russian invasions" .. apparently the Russians have "invaded" Ukraine almost 50 times so far :laugh:

Even there you can find an objective view about this whole conflick,
Who could shoot on Maidan, BBC:
BBC News - The untold story of the Maidan massacre
Volunteer from Russia:
BBC Radio 4 - Crossing Continents, The Knights of New Russia

About shelling Donetsk - unexpectedly NAF didn't shell themself, CNN:
Widow of Donetsk man: I will go and fight for him - CNN Video

So event west media can show an objective view, but someone who only listen war propaganda is not enough to change his/her flat opinion repeating all along...

So event west media can show an objective view, but someone who only listen war propaganda is not enough to change his/her flat opinion repeating all along...
true, some reporting has been objective and fair but still slanted,

I've also noticed that the worst propaganda comes directly from the US state department, Obama, McCain, Lindsey Graham and the neo cons, fox news etc and from Porkyshenko, Yatsencrook and NATO spokespersons, Rasmussen etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom