What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

Yeah, but it is very big and complex one. Is there any news about them fully controlling it?

I doubt there any Ukrainians. If this was the case deal about de-entering could be made long ago. No, there is some 'big fish' swimming and somebody big does not want it to be captured.

may freedom be yours then, it seems a very messy game now with Strelkov gone to Russia to fight other battles.. 'bezlor' is native 'Ukranian' and good enough for the job ?
Bezler and Mozgovoy - commanders who are very much respected by Strelkov. I think they will cope.

About Donetsk airport, there is heavy fight. I found info from russian side about it yesterday. But situation must be dynamic and all might change since then. Red color controlled by Novorussia army.
bf58feaf2de46f12a61c81f524cd0348.jpg

Last edited:
Fights for Donetsk airport. The old terminal is still controlled by Ukie army, additionally it is mined, so first militia must clear it before they start to storm it. Crucial moment.

About it here:

some footage from the militia advance into Donetsk airport.

3:28 on the video, Matt Damon joined the rebels ? :o:
MDrebel.JPG

fbc6ceb7b5a63051b2c0b6ed529b3333.jpg

Ukie units from the airport got an offer to withdraw from there through a special corridor, but they refused... It seems that another offensive from ukrainian side might start and the airport is crucial for them.

In Lugansk republic authorities began to give temporary passports to citizens.

Back
Top Bottom