What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

You right Poland is polarized on this issue. Whoever isn't with pro-ukrainian narration is automatically 'russian agent' - somethimes it's even funy becouse this refers persons who are anti-soviet, anti russia... Nevertheless I am anti maydan from the beginning, I am rather pro-russia than pro-ukie becouse of culture issue.

Fighting Poles on both side is marginally issue, for Kiev forces fighting mostly special forces, but it's an assumptions until there's be proof of it, for New russia fights only volunteers.

We'll see who's there. I also heard about some foreign forces, but for now there's no proof of this. The fact is, their situation is hopeless, only some political agrements can save them, Novorussia militia don't forget them shelling Donetsk all along..

I understand .west ukrainians did mass genocide of 200,000 poles in East poland volyhia.

I understand .west ukrainians did mass genocide of 200,000 poles in East poland volyhia.
Need to restore justice! Need to break the criminal Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and return Western Ukraine to Poland!

Of course im serious. The Academi mercs are some of the juntas best fighters. Only pre req is being fluent in Russian. This isnt really news. Its been known for a long time. Since the beginning actually. Polish and American mercs are the most numerous. But there are also some other western european mercs employed by polish PMCs. These are the most ruthless along with the punative battalions. When the pro nato kiev junta couldnt get the average ukrainian conscripts to commit murder and torture of civilians. They send in the poles and the americans who have no qualms or reservations about killing Ukrainians and now New Russians.

They are all dyi g so o worries.

you srs ? :o:

thanks @nekrasa for the heads up, here's the Strelkov speech analysis by the Saker, too lengthy for a copy/paste

The Vineyard of the Saker: Strelkov: from swimming with Piranhas to swimming with Great White sharks

excellent read and deep analysis.

@vostok @nangyale @Star Wars @vK_man @ptldM3

Of course im serious. The Academi mercs are some of the juntas best fighters. Only pre req is being fluent in Russian. This isnt really news. Its been known for a long time. Since the beginning actually. Polish and American mercs are the most numerous. But there are also some other western european mercs employed by polish PMCs. These are the most ruthless along with the punative battalions. When the pro nato kiev junta couldnt get the average ukrainian conscripts to commit murder and torture of civilians. They send in the poles and the americans who have no qualms or reservations about killing Ukrainians and now New Russians.

They are all dyi g so o worries.
I know of this Der Spiegel article from a few months ago and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was actually the case, Russian speakers also wouldn't be too much of a problem considering 'blackwater', originally at least was hiring lots from the SF where foreign language specialization is a requirement with Russian obviously being one of the languages.

so credit if it's due, they've certainly put up a pretty solid resistance so far, could well be former US SF and they're very well entrenched, or, they still have a supply line keeping them alive for so long.

but at any rate, they've been shelling civvies non stop, so may they meet a swift end soon.. will be a big slap to that monkey obama and the rest of the neo con PNAC imperialists.

According to the militia formed a large new cauldron - Gorlovka-Makeyevka-Yenakievo (in the north-east of Donetsk).

Attachments

• 136b49287bda7a036129402f9ef3772e.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 47
  • 136b49287bda7a036129402f9ef3772e.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 25
Atletik- Bilbao fans marched in support of Donbass

Kiev nazis torture/burn swastika on captured militia fighter

Need to restore justice! Need to break the criminal Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and return Western Ukraine to Poland!

Good to hear that,while we are at the criminal Mol-Ribb pact maybe Bessarabia,Northern Bukovina,Bugeac could be returned to Romania to.:yes4:

Animals. Its too bad the New Russians are civilized Christian people. Those nazi scum are lucky. If it was me, id do to them what they do to our people. But I understand that this is wrong. You cant become like these animals or else they win. New Russia must win with clean hands. It is the only honorable way.

Kiev nazis torture/burn swastika on captured militia fighter

That's nothing new. I guess they've got in blood abusing of defeted or weeker enemies. There's a lot of examples of this lately.
I am aware that there's a war and behaving poeple are changing radically, but ukrianian hieros in this matter are extremly brutal. Apparently only in this way and these circumastances they can win over Novorussia.

7c8328427e373cae32372171115824c8.jpg

eebfcb6b36a1395a2da9ba454608d504._.jpg

25652eebba133a43628b346a39971b55._.jpg

Ukies still dug in at Donetsk airport, can someone explain what's going on there ?

looks like they have a supply line open, and the militia have not been able to encircle/cut them off (cauldron) because.. of the broader 'cease fire' agreements or are they are very well stocked, or... ? :what:

probably no air drops, but a road link still open, underground supplies ?

any official info from a Ukie source about what unit is there ?

@vostok @500 @nekrasa @anyone with info on the situation

View attachment 75300
View attachment 75301

Ukies still dug in at Donetsk airport, can someone explain what's going on there ?

looks like they have a supply line open, and the militia have not been able to encircle/cut them off (cauldron) because.. of the broader 'cease fire' agreements or are they are very well stocked, or... ? :what:

probably no air drops, but a road link still open, underground supplies ?

any official info from a Ukie source about what unit is there ?

@vostok @500 @nekrasa @anyone with info on the situation
As I said Donetsk airport is not encircled. Map posted by vostok describes the situation pretty well.

Here the map updated regularly:

dragon_first_1

Its in Russian, but quit easy to understand I guess.

Back
Top Bottom