What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not as simple as to eliminate the terror groups once they get support from external forces, better not to blow the threat out of proportion let the law take care of the war criminals.

Donot make anti national elements from 5 % (huge support base if it is blown into terror group).

Just make sure Jamaatis never get more percentage of votes and kill the radical ideology which helps BD, not the people.

You should work with only Bangladeshi people, why you need to make Indian understand? What do you owe to them?

You should work with only Bangladeshi people, why you need to make Indian understand? What do you owe to them?

1. An Indian asked me a question in a long post. He wanted to know why I support Shabagh, thus I answered him.

2. I have also answered questions by Pakistanis such as SHAMK9, Areesh and others when they have asked (e.g. when Areesh asked who the Jatiya party was).

The video helps to bring home to both Pakistani and Indian posters why Bangladeshis as a people do not like rezakars/Jamatis.

There are good and bad people in all races be they Bangladeshi, Pakistan or Indian. There were Pakistanis such as Asma Jahangir, Air marshal Ashgar Khan, Wali Khan, Mufti Mehmood who were against the 71 war and there were traitors, rezakars, who murdered and raped their "own" people.

They are a threat to our nation.

1. An Indian asked me a question in a long post. He wanted to know why I support Shabagh, thus I answered him.

2. I have also answered questions by Pakistanis such as SHAMK9, Areesh and others when they have asked (e.g. when Areesh asked who the Jatiya party was).

The video helps to bring home to both Pakistani and Indian posters why Bangladeshis as a people do not like rezakars/Jamatis.

There are good and bad people in all races be they Bangladeshi, Pakistan or Indian. There were Pakistanis such as Asma Jahangir, Air marshal Ashgar Khan, Wali Khan, Mufti Mehmood who were against the 71 war and there were traitors, rezakars, who murdered and raped their "own" people.

They are a threat to our nation.

There are elements in Jamaati party which may have done wrong things and may be threat to BD but deal with them in civilized way and do not press hard.

Let the law take care of them and defeat them in elections donot give them unnecessary publicity there by creating sympathy and martyrs from them.

It is not as simple as to eliminate the terror groups once they get support from external forces, better not to blow the threat out of proportion let the law take care of the war criminals.

Donot make anti national elements from 5 % (huge support base if it is blown into terror group).

Just make sure Jamaatis never get more percentage of votes and kill the radical ideology which helps BD, not the people.

Who told you they have got 5% support. Hammerfist was telling this based on 2008 vote. According to me they have got only 0.4% of support. They do politics like affliate business. They got 4-5% vote bcoz they gone with bnp. If they get 25% vote thats also not impossible. Credit goes to bnp.

Who told you they have got 5% support. Hammerfist was telling this based on 2008 vote. According to me they have got only 0.4% of support. They do politics like affliate business. They got 4-5% vote bcoz they gone with bnp. If they get 25% vote thats also not impossible. Credit goes to bnp.

do not create martyrs and sympathy towards JI by pressing hard, it will harm BD.

There are elements in Jamaati party which may have done wrong things and may be threat to BD but deal with them in civilized way and do not press hard.

Let the law take care of them and defeat them in elections donot give them unnecessary publicity there by creating sympathy and martyrs from them.

Bro we have tried on them. We were more modest to them. But today they are giving us threat of civil war. They are killing people, doing violence, damaging lots of properties.
They also not agree our independence and our country.
People have spoken and they are treated as terrorist in our country.
So no way to move forward with anti BD power any more. We will ban their party.

:angel:he has a thing for Indian approval.

Not really.

Jamati-sympathizers on this forum have been promoting their narrative here for years.

Normal Bangladeshis know that things are different in real life, so I just want to let Indians know this too. I have also tagged Pakistani posters such as somebozo, SHAMK9 and others at times.

I doubt Indians approve when I say Bangladesh should have ballistic parity with India.

do not create martyrs and sympathy towards JI by pressing hard, it will harm BD.

Its started by them they r not loyal to the law and to the country. Banning their party and detention of the war criminals its only my wish.
It will be according to the law. I repeat by the law. If anyone not agree to that we have to hard on them.

Public is demanding death penalty for these war criminals. There can never be a civil war for this.

Back
Top Bottom