What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

@Luffy 500 @idune who owns protidin??

If you are asking about Bangladesh Protidin, it is owned by Boshundhara group, which is acting as Awami League mouth piece. As there is murder case against the owner he paid hundreds of cr taka to Joy Na Rehana to keep his business running. And as you see his newspapares and bussiness running untouched despite interim regime find of murder and land grabbing etc. News from Protidin are not accepted by these very bloggers who are in shahbagh.

The title of the thread is misleading. I am in Bangladesh right now. There is nothing remotely close to something like a 'civil war' in Bangladesh.

I request @WebMaster to have a look at the discussion and consider closing the thread because the title and the content of the first post are misleading (please read the posts and decide for yourself.).

Title of thread is timely and reflectes clear and present danger where current regime is pushing Bangladesh. So, to Webmaster please ignore above suggestion and let people express their opinion within rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are asking about Bangladesh Protidin, it is owned by Boshundhara group, which is acting as Awami League mouth piece. As there is murder case against the owner he paid hundreds of cr taka to Joy Na Rehana to keep his business running. And as you see his newspapares and bussiness running untouched despite interim regime find of murder and land grabbing etc. News from Protidin are not accepted by these very bloggers who are in shahbagh.

Title of thread is timely and reflectes clear and present danger where current regime is pushing Bangladesh. So, to Webmaster please ignore above suggestion and let people express their opinion within rules.

:lol:

lol idune again. It's really good to see his posts again.

Bangladesh is not there yet. There might be one in future(Possibility is low). But currently there is NO FRIGGIN CIVIL WAR in my country.

Also, did you not read where I've requested him to READ EVERYTHING AND DECIDE FOR HIMSELF?

lol idune again. It's really good to see his posts again.

Bangladesh is not there yet. There might be one in future(Possibility is low). But currently there is NO FRIGGIN CIVIL WAR in my country.

Also, did you not read where I've requested him to READ EVERYTHING AND DECIDE FOR HIMSELF?

Idune is performing a valuable service to us all by "educating" us all on the "reality" (as he sees it) of Bangladesh.

He has also recently started a career as a "Blogger".

Idune is performing a valuable service to us all by "educating" us all on the "reality" (as he sees it) of Bangladesh.

He has also recently started a career as a "Blogger".

Link of his blog please.

EDIT: Dear @idune, link of your blog?

Back on topic. @Hammer-fist, lets say, Jamat-e-islami wants the west to know that a civil war has already started in bangladesh. What could be their benefit in that?

Link of his blog please.

No blog website of his own, but he has given us the privilege of sampling his "blogging" talent by starting blogs on here.

No article from a news website or anything. Just "articles" written by him when he opens new threads on how evil India and the Awami League is.

In the future he may however progress on to his own blog or have his own page within some sort of Zaid Hamid webpage.

yesterday i read some shibir blog like , "the girl is sleeping and the boy is molesting","panter upor underwear porlei superman hoa jayna" etc etc... hope its not idune . those blogs crossed their all the limits .after i read my reaction was ,"ei ami koi ailam re baba! :sick: "

No blog website of his own

Damn. I was really looking forward to see the content of his blog. :what:

yesterday i read some shibir blog like , "the girl is sleeping and the boy is molesting","panter upor underwear porlei superman hoa jayna" etc etc... hope its not idune . those blogs crossed their all the limits .after i read my reaction was ,"ei ami koi ailam re baba! :sick: "

Ya I know about panter upor underwear porlei superman hoa jayna. Propaganda page. That page spreads false rumors and tries to sell religion in the hopes of changing the people's present view.

I hope there is no civil war. Last time there was a civil war in BD, we housed close to 10 million Bangladeshis in the border states of NE and West Bengal. We do not have the capacity to house another few million refugees while Bangladeshis fight it out. Just politically and more importantly peacefully figure your destiny out...

Link of his blog please.

EDIT: Dear @idune, link of your blog?

Back on topic. @Hammer-fist, lets say, Jamat-e-islami wants the west to know that a civil war has already started in bangladesh. What could be their benefit in that?

1. Jamat would just want to signal to the west and the Awami League that there is a limit to how far the Awami League can go against it. The current round of BAL v JI skirmishes as merely a precursor to the main battles later on when/if the Awami League govt bans Jamat and/or executes their leaders.

Both sides are seizing each other up and seeing how far they can go. The main victims are the either idealistic or idiotic party activists that are getting killed (Jamatis at the moment).

2. I traditionally thought that America wanted Jamat to exist in Bangladesh for various reasons:

- An "Islamic" counter to India. Leverage against India.
- As the Bangladeshi component of its wider American-backed "Islamist" groups and states across the world. This network of "Islamist" states and groups is used to destabilize the US' rivals.

However the US, which is often quite eager to speak on such internal issues, has been strangely very quiet about Shahbagh, Kader Molla and possible banning of Jamat.

3. Top BNP guys do not like Jamat that much and are not religious extremists. One of my friends was a BNP student leader and liked reading Tagore. The ideological difference between the BNP and Jamat is actually bigger than the Awami League and Jamat. The BNP was founded by the actual people (ex-EBR officers in addition to ex-Muslim League) who fought on the battlefied against Jamatis and rezakars, whilst many of the communists of the Awami League were relaxing in Calcutta.
However the BNP have allied themselves to the Jamatis to dislodge the Awami League.

The BNP are mainstream Bangladeshis and respectful of public sentiment and thus to the people in Shahbagh (excluding some of the BCL elements there).

The BNP if they felt they could would definitely ditch Jamat in an instance.

4. The question then is what about Ershad and his Jatiya party?

87099340-jatiya-party.jpg

Would his JP ally with the BNP and then both would get rid of the Awami League?

Things are only going to get heated in the next few months and ultimately Hasina is playing a very dangerous game (I differentiate between Shahbagh protests and the Awami League) and she could even provoke a military coup and:

- Face arrest and imprisonment.
- Face trial for various crimes including murder.

If Hasina pushes the situation too far she may cause a military takeover. So she can only provoke the Jamat and BNP to a certain point. That point being that it doesn't cause the country to fall in to absolute turmoil, especially if it hurts the economy.

In the long run Jamat are inherently going to become weaker and weaker.

However Bangladesh does need an Islamic party.

The Deobandis are too traditional and orthodox and out of touch with the modern world. The Jamatis espoused a more modern Islam which encouraged education. They suffer from 2 problems.

1: Extreme Pakophilia - If the Awami League are Indian dalals than the Jamat are Pakistani dalals/slaves but 10 times greater e.g. they look down on Bengali people as inferior, just look at Al-Zakir.

2. War crimes.

If neither of those were an issue I would have no problem with them. If they select a new generation of leaders who were not involved in, condone or deny war crimes, and do not seek to subordinate Bangladeshi interests to that of Pakistan then I would have no problem with them.

I hope there is no civil war. Last time there was a civil war in BD, we housed close to 10 million Bangladeshis in the border states of NE and West Bengal. We do not have the capacity to house another few million refugees while Bangladeshis fight it out. Just politically and more importantly peacefully figure your destiny out...

Are u guys looking forward to give jamat shelter.
And there is no civil war.
They willl be freeze by some slap and kicking.
They have no capability to do civil war against BD.

I am from Sylhet, the most religious and conservative part of Bangladesh.

Sylhetis are viewed as being very traditional and stick closely/loyally to whatever idea/way they follow.

Awami League dominate in Sylhet (Molvi Bazar has strong BNP presence due to Saifur Rahman).

If JI tried anything in Sylhet, they would be crushed.

I know lots of Sylheti Tableeghis who are Awami League fans...

Link of his blog please.

So many benefit. They will prove that ppls' support is with them.
And nobody wants a heavy casuality in BD. So western countries will impose restriction on us.

1. Jamat would just want to signal to the west and the Awami League that there is a limit to how far the Awami League can go against it. The current round of BAL v JI skirmishes as merely a precursor to the main battles later on when/if the Awami League govt bans Jamat and/or executes their leaders.

Both sides are seizing each other up and seeing how far they can go. The main victims are the either idealistic or idiotic party activists that are getting killed (Jamatis at the moment).

2. I traditionally thought that America wanted Jamat to exist in Bangladesh for various reasons:

- An "Islamic" counter to India. Leverage against India.
- As the Bangladeshi component of its wider American-backed "Islamist" groups and states across the world. This network of "Islamist" states and groups is used to destabilize the US' rivals.

However the US, which is often quite eager to speak on such internal issues, has been strangely very quiet about Shahbagh, Kader Molla and possible banning of Jamat.

3. Top BNP guys do not like Jamat that much and are not religious extremists. One of my friends was a BNP student leader and liked reading Tagore. The ideological difference between the BNP and Jamat is actually bigger than the Awami League and Jamat. The BNP was founded by the actual people (ex-EBR officers in addition to ex-Muslim League) who fought on the battlefied against Jamatis and rezakars, whilst many of the communists of the Awami League were relaxing in Calcutta.
However the BNP have allied themselves to the Jamatis to dislodge the Awami League.

The BNP are mainstream Bangladeshis and respectful of public sentiment and thus to the people in Shahbagh (excluding some of the BCL elements there).

The BNP if they felt they could would definitely ditch Jamat in an instance.

4. The question then is what about Ershad and his Jatiya party?

87099340-jatiya-party.jpg

Would his JP ally with the BNP and then both would get rid of the Awami League?

Things are only going to get heated in the next few months and ultimately Hasina is playing a very dangerous game (I differentiate between Shahbagh protests and the Awami League) and she could even provoke a military coup and:

- Face arrest and imprisonment.
- Face trial for various crimes including murder.

If Hasina pushes the situation too far she may cause a military takeover. So she can only provoke the Jamat and BNP to a certain point. That point being that it doesn't cause the country to fall in to absolute turmoil, especially if it hurts the economy.

In the long run Jamat are inherently going to become weaker and weaker.

However Bangladesh does need an Islamic party.

The Deobandis are too traditional and orthodox and out of touch with the modern world. The Jamatis espoused a more modern Islam which encouraged education. They suffer from 2 problems.

1: Extreme Pakophilia - If the Awami League are Indian dalals than the Jamat are Pakistani dalals/slaves but 10 times greater e.g. they look down on Bengali people as inferior, just look at Al-Zakir.

2. War crimes.

If neither of those were an issue I would have no problem with them. If they select a new generation of leaders who were not involved in, condone or deny war crimes, and do not seek to subordinate Bangladeshi interests to that of Pakistan then I would have no problem with them.

Okay there are so many war criminals in jamat and bnp. AL is judging them.
But when bnp comes to power there is no initiatives from them to do judgement.
Bnp cant do their own's judgement but they can do judgement do some AL and japa leaders.
I know there r some few war criminals in AL and japa.

No, we India have never given war criminals shelter. If these war criminals (raazaakars) live in India, they do so without the knowledge of the Govt of India by illegally entering the country. I have heard many of the raazaakars (who have ancestral connections to UP/Bihar), still have family friends in UP/Bihar and use these friends to get into India illegally and live here when they were chased out of Bangladesh in huge numbers right after the 1971 war by ethnic Bengalis in Bangladesh.

They are a very weird case, Bangladeshi Bengalis dont want these raazaakars because they commited crimes against the local population so they chased them out, while Pakistan used them in 1971 but does not want to give them visas anymore because they would add to the Mohajir population in Karachi which would be a headache for Pakistanis. So many of these criminals live in India now illegally, which is a very sad situation for us Indians because we dont want them either but nothing we can do.

My cousins went to school yesterday. they never go to school during hartals. :rofl:

Also, people on the streets were less than usual. (Out of fear maybe) I went out after 2pm. The traffic was lighter than usual but still a lot of vehicles were roaming aroung. I faced traffic jam near Farmgate and Elephant road.

The pictures don't prove anything. They might be from another day. Also, even if they were from yesterday, the situation was not the same all day long or everywhere.

Again I am saying, the traffic was definitely lighter.

About Shahbag, I personally went there yesterday and the square was full. During the day the sky was a bit cloudy and it drizzled for a while. Also, there were four security-gates placed on four roads; only one on each road. There were long lines in front of the security-doors. But there wasn't any bars on the exits. People had to wait and get checked to enter Shahbag but while leaving, they didn't have to face any bars.

EDIT: Most of the people opposed the hartal cheerfully. Never saw anything like this. many supporters of BAL and BNP were actively encouraging people to ignore the hartal. They went out on the roads just to show the hartal a thumbs-down.

your cousin went to school, but 99 other students didnt....

559869_412556892171784_1707304472_n.jpg

Though parties call for full day hartal, almost all ends around 12 pm......

and please stop quoting bdnews, kaler kontho, prothom alo... they are all anti shibir... they lack credibility when they report about Jamat...

best thing to do --- read all side and get a holistic picture.......

Back
Top Bottom