What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

That's an insult of sheer magnitude to our people. U claim to be the flag bearer of Islam but behave like this? Apologize for being such reckless, will ya? BTW, what's wrong with rice and fish eating? Japanese eat fish and rice too but can U make similar comment against them? Now coming back to the topic, those posters that doubted on JI/Islamic minded people's resolve, need to know that the most respected Pir/Moulana of QOUMY Madrassa has woke up and entire Alim'c community has started to roar. Apparently many of the commie-rats that have been frothing against JI leaders, has started to flee away. The following links are the proof..

1. ????? ????? ???? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? : ?????????????? ??????? ???? ????????? ???????? ????????

2. ????????? ????????????? ????????? ??????? ????? : ?????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????

3.??????????? ???? ????? ????? ??? : ??????? ? ????????? ???? ????? ?????

I differ with your opinion on one point.None of the links show Alems' talking in favor of JI.They are against these atheist bloggers.Islamic minded people and JI are are not the same thing!

I dont understand Common people.. They hate srike/Hartal... Now BNP avoided hartal, they have started to call BNP back-boneless....
So U can't rationalize such contradiction, right? The thing is that common people have changed due to the looting, killing, oppressing, committing unjust by AWAMYS. Some of those 33 lac losers of share market would just eat up AWAMYS during the ripe time. They along with general masses are extremely unhappy that have expected that BNP would provide enough teeth against AWAMYS but seeing its inaction, they are extremely frustrated. A few are even claiming that BKZ got sold out as she hasn't been spitting any venom, which is the need of the hour, BTW. OTH, AWAMY GOVT. has been facilitating her to meet foreign dignitaries like BRIT and Indian ministers and letting AWAMY-High court to quash away recently filed treason's case against her. So there might be "Daal Meye Kuch Kala Hey". But I would be glad if I'm proved wrong on it though.

I differ with your opinion on one point.None of the links show Alems' talking in favor of JI.They are against these atheist bloggers.Islamic minded people and JI are are not the same thing!

Please read the post again and read their lips too. Historically, Quomies are deeply inclined to purity (puritan) thus they don't directly say anything for JI walas. But open the following link to find out that many of theirs are asking for the release of JI's leaders..

???????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? | The Daily Sangram

1. Those pictures aren't authentic.

2. :lol:

3. These newspapers have 80% share of newspaper market. :D The shibir papers don't have credibility.

dont teach me about their credibility.. I myself saw how P.alo or bdnews manipulate news just after a phone call...

do you remember few days ago medical students decided to attack every journalists inside dhaka medical?? they were fed up with yellow journalism...

I gave interview to a p.alo journalist once... it was about Sandhani.. He created some fake stories with my permission and made the news interesting for readers.......

1. Those pictures aren't authentic.

2. :lol:

3. These newspapers have 80% share of newspaper market. :D The shibir papers don't have credibility.

These newspapers have 80% share of newspaper market. :D The shibir papers don't have credibility.
Even they have 99.99 % of market share, still they could be wrong/biased but with only 0.01% share, a paper could be right. Haven't U seen opinion poll against Saddam in U.S before Iraq's attack? What caused such a gross misjudgment? It was none but by similar high market share holder, understood?

Please read the post again and read their lips too. Historically, Quomies are deeply inclined to purity (puritan) thus they don't directly say anything for JI walas. But open the following link to find out that many of theirs are asking for the release of JI's leaders..

They want to free Moulana Sayedi.Many have doubts regarding how old he actually was during '71.But why don't they ask for the freedom of Golam Azam,Nizami,Kamruzzaman and Kader Mollah?Besides like it or not "Sangram' has been JI's mouth piece since before the inception of Bangladesh.The news of thousands of 'Towhidi Jonota' might just be tens or hundreds of JI members.We can't be sure from just one report from a newspaper which is obviously biased to the JI cause!

They want to free Moulana Sayedi.Many have doubts regarding how old he actually was during '71.But why don't they ask for the freedom of Golam Azam,Nizami,Kamruzzaman and Kader Mollah?Besides like it or not "Sangram' has been JI's mouth piece since before the inception of Bangladesh.The news of thousands of 'Towhidi Jonota' might just be tens or hundreds of JI members.We can't be sure from just one report from a newspaper which is obviously biased to the JI cause!
Moulana Saydee was around 29 yrs. old during 71s war, so he was old enough to do bad thing but he didn't and that was the ultimate truth. They were asking for Saydee's release just yesterday because even they themselves didn't know the truth and found out after the run up of the trial. Initially they were suspicious as they weren't part of JI but the farcical trial opened their eyes. See now, even the fierce JI's critic of yesteryear, Quomy Pir, Moulana Shafi lately called the entire trial as political farce. They would do more so for Prof. Azam and Nizami etc. as judgment days approach. Infect, Mr. Shafi's blanket statement against the trial already covered all the JI leaders.

Yeah, it's true that Sangram is JI's mouth piece and the one of the oldest Bangla Newspapers. But it is not as bias as Prothom Alo or Daily Star. Infect, I call hardly anything of JI is political but ethical and if those are symbol of politics (Poly+Ethics) then everything of AWAMY+COMMIE is symbol of Non-Ethics. Perhaps U need to look at the philosophy of 'Believe in Akhera' to understand it then U would see thing clearly. Also U can start reading a book called 'Toward understanding Islam' to figure out why JI leader's are almost corruption free, thanks?

just handover them to the BSF Pls , you dont need to do anything BSF will do the rest
No, we India have never given war criminals shelter. If these war criminals (raazaakars) live in India, they do so without the knowledge of the Govt of India by illegally entering the country. I have heard many of the raazaakars (who have ancestral connections to UP/Bihar), still have family friends in UP/Bihar and use these friends to get into India illegally and live here when they were chased out of Bangladesh in huge numbers right after the 1971 war by ethnic Bengalis in Bangladesh.

They are a very weird case, Bangladeshi Bengalis dont want these raazaakars because they commited crimes against the local population so they chased them out, while Pakistan used them in 1971 but does not want to give them visas anymore because they would add to the Mohajir population in Karachi which would be a headache for Pakistanis. So many of these criminals live in India now illegally, which is a very sad situation for us Indians because we dont want them either but nothing we can do.

if you can give me any news like this from vorer kagoj or jonokontho . i will agree with you :). man just leave the songram alone when it's highly motivated by the JI

jamat will go for civil war ? remember one thing when jamat will start fight on the name of civil war they will lose more popularity. law forces will be engaged against them. In order to survive against law forces jamal will be in sudden attack mode which will cause many civilians life. Then jamat will be officially labeled as terrorist group. (this is the actual scenario)

:rofl: ore keu amare dhor :woot:

" Quote Originally Posted by aazidane View Post
my bad i meant chatra league
it is quite easy to shut dhaka down, all you need is to
Code:

shoot down a couple of rab officials"
@aazidane do not think irrational.
1. beating law forces' people still considered as bad behavior no matter how much they are corrupted ( which will lead to call jamat as terrorist group).
2. As for RAB concern, shooting down RAB officials will be bad move for jamat. you know RAB has been designed for counter terrorism, provoking RAB will not be good idea, they are basically army personnel. And you know when RAB go in operation, they do not care about laws they just shoot and kill (thats why they are being highly criticized)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom