What's new

Civil Engineers from Stavanger Asking politicians to ask what really happened 11 Sept

Conspiracy Theory 2.0

lets be a bit adult about this?

something that his defied the odds on a monumental scale has occurred - i ask someone for his take and i am the conspiracy theorist

i guess i should wear that as a badge of honour, since it seems i am the only one talking any rational sense.

Pardon...

Fire Protection Engineering Archives - Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire

...But did a plane crashed into this 6-story textile manufacturing building? The fire was unchallenged, then to all appearances it was under controlled. But then the building collapse -- suddenly.

Whoooppsss...No loony conspiracy theories there.

Of course it was 'gibberish'. To you that is. Because it made sense and supported by facts. So you have to make it 'gibberish'. Hint -- You failed basic logic.

logic eh?

wonderful - now we talking in the same language:cheesy:

point 1 - you are resorting to a bit of lying

of course building can be destroyed by fire, but can a steel structure be brought to free fall by fire - this is your challenge since this is what happened on 9/11

you actually never read your own link

hese two buildings had several unique internal features and contents. Both buildings still retained their original wood forms used for pouring the concrete floor slabs, which were never removed. Low-height plywood partition walls were also used in the interiors

i wont call you a liar but...

second point - how did the passport escape an inferno, go through the wtc building and remain intact - any logical explanation?

It really looks like a joke
how neatly building collapse to groud with just a single plane strike
American people are really fool

Oh yes of course...why not?

And we Indians and Pakistanis are very smart, eh?

BTW, its a shame for you and me that 'fools' are the world's sole superpower and smarta$$ folks like us aren't!:azn:

logic eh?

wonderful - now we talking in the same language
:rofl:

point 1 - you are resorting to a bit of lying

of course building can be destroyed by fire, but can a steel structure be brought to free fall by fire - this is your challenge since this is what happened on 9/11
You got suckered by that 'free fall' bit. No such thing. Concrete is actually superior to steel in a fire. Steel is superior over concrete in that for a given weight of X, we can have a lower amount of steel than concrete. That is the trade-off and that is why steel supporting structures require fire protection.

When Do Concrete and Tilt-up Construction Make More Sense Than Steel Buildings? - Tiltup.com
The reason steel buildings face greater code limitations is that they generally offer less fire protection than tilt-up or other concrete buildings. While steel is not combustible, it is not considered fireproof because it can distort or lose its structural strength when exposed to heat. Further, a fire on one side of a metal wall can generate destructive heat on the other side, damaging the property inside. Steel building designers use a variety of technologies, from sprays to fire-retardant panels or blankets, to mitigate the fire-resistive problem. By comparison, a typical 6.5" concrete wall has a fire resistive rating of four hours or more. Tilt-up and concrete provide superior fire protection for the property and people inside a building.
So if a 6-story concrete building can collapse, may be even at 'free fall' speed...:lol:...Why is it impossible for a steel supported building to collapse due to unchallenged fire?

you actually never read your own link
hese two buildings had several unique internal features and contents. Both buildings still retained their original wood forms used for pouring the concrete floor slabs, which were never removed. Low-height plywood partition walls were also used in the interiors
Talk about epic failure at logic. This is about the collapse of a whole structure, not about the survival of individual items in said collapse.

i wont call you a liar but...

second point - how did the passport escape an inferno, go through the wtc building and remain intact - any logical explanation?
The same way that bits of human flesh were found. Funny that a small booklet is the focus of attention but aircraft parts, office sundries, and human remains are ignored. From the same conflagration at that...:rolleyes:

Unchallenged fire.

I have seen two multistory buildings on fire, may be not as high as WTC but around 12 stories high.
Both buildings remain integrated after fire and insurance companies declared them safe for living.
Both fires were so sever that furniture inside turned to ashes.
The fire spread upwards from the floor it broke.
The floor just below remain unaffected from the direct fires.

In second incident the fire broke from ground floor hence engulfed the whole building, but again the building stood intact... but the owner and insurance went in to legal battle but before the legal battel decided govt. steps in and order to demolished the building..

The building was demolished by heavy drills and cutters.... as soon the concrete was stripped off the steel can bee seen and nothing was changed of it.
Steel embedded in concrete does not melt with building fires where every thing else is burnt to ashes.

In case of WTO aircraft hit and fire due to its fuel was considered in design which was missing from from the above two examples i posted.

FYI... both buildings i quoted were in Saudi Arabia.... one was at the end of Daharan street and other was on Dammam-Khobar highway.
Any one visit that part can still see the steel in foundation as good as it should be.

In case of WTO aircraft hit and fire due to its fuel was considered in design which was missing from from the above two examples i posted.

I am guessing you mean that design of WTC accounted for a direct hit. Do you know what plane was considered while designing and what plane actually hit on 911?

From what I have seen, Dr. Judy Wood only discusses the evidence, so it cannot be a conspiracy theory. Dr. Wood only presents evidence and explains that evidence, without offering speculation as to who did it or why. I see Dr. Wood showing a strong interest in having people look at the evidence and decide for themselves. As she often says, "If you listen to the evidence carefully enough, it will tell you exactly what happened. If you don't know what happened, keep listening until you do. The evidence always tells the truth."

You can see a cliff-notes style summary of the thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents she has gathered, here: drjudywood.com/wtc

Hope this helps,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

From what I have seen, Dr. Judy Wood only discusses the evidence, so it cannot be a conspiracy theory. Dr. Wood only presents evidence and explains that evidence, without offering speculation as to who did it or why. I see Dr. Wood showing a strong interest in having people look at the evidence and decide for themselves. As she often says, "If you listen to the evidence carefully enough, it will tell you exactly what happened. If you don't know what happened, keep listening until you do. The evidence always tells the truth."

You can see a cliff-notes style summary of the thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents she has gathered, here: drjudywood.com/wtc

Hope this helps,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology
Of course Wood is espousing a particular belief. Theories are not facts. Theories explains facts which of course includes evidences. But when someone 'discusses' the evidences in a way that dismiss reasonable and logical alternate explanations, he is positing a theory with no need to actually formalizing it.

Star Wars Beam Weapon - Appendix 1

The above is Wood's own theory about how orbital energy weapons 'vaporized' the top levels of the WTC Towers. The idea is so loony that most of the loony conspiracy theories believes shied away from association with it. Excluding the 'official' government report, when we see competing theories among the loony conspiracy theories believer camp, from orbital energy weapons to holographic projections of airliners, we have no choice but to dismiss them as that -- loony.

Nazi's burned their own Reichstag.
Americans lured Japs into pearl harbour
Jews killed their own at Jerusalem

what warrants that 9/11 was not part of smart conspiracy to annex oil and mineral wealth of east?

lol reading all comments from Americans make me laugh. Not even one of you have answer to what those 2 Norwegain are saying. Telling me about ppl who made towers in malaysia are silent. Some one told them to shutup maybe ?

The official explanation for the collapse of the Twin Towers says that the heat from the fires made the steel softer and therefore collapsed. This rejects Jan and Ove Hundseid.

They get support from Kevin Ryan, an employee of the company that certified the steel used. He told the NIST Commission chairman that if the core reached a heat 450gr C, the steel would still retain 75 percent of its strength.

1560gr C needed to melt steel building. Such a temperature can be no ordinary fire can not come up in.

- By the black smoke rising for a while after the planes hit, we see that there was no good combustion, "says Jan.

- It's like when you throttle a gas appliance, and it starts to smut. Poor combustion means it was not very hot, "says Ove.

Their point of view is confirmed by the official NIST report says that the highest temperature Mon identified on an exterior steel beam was 250gr C.

And BBC annonuced WTC 7 had fallen down few hours before it collapsed because of fire on WTC 1 and 2 MANYYYYY BLOCKS Away. Tell me one other building on world which had fallen down like this....

I would like to hear from american friends what was WTC7 who owned it and what was in it ? Also plz tell us why it was insured few weeks before 9/11.

SO next time a building is burning 1 km from my house we should leave house since it can fall down ?

Now watch this movie and tell me how its possible.

http://www.********.com/view?i=ed6_1180805417

Last edited:
lol reading all comments from Americans make me laugh. Not even one of you have answer to what those 2 Norwegain are saying. Telling me about ppl who made towers in malaysia are silent. Some one told them to shutup maybe ?
Right...Bush shut up the Petronas Towers builders and just about every architectural and construction firms in the world...:lol:...Bush is smart and powerful indeed.

Concrete is actually superior to steel in a fire.

superior at what - and at what point does steel even weaken?

btw great source:rofl:

This is about the collapse of a whole structure, not about the survival of individual items in said collapse.

sometimes trying to be smarter than you are backfires, define "item" - i think the pertinent point is that in the very examples you cite the buildings remain in tact - largely

The same way that bits of human flesh were found. Funny that a small booklet is the focus of attention but aircraft parts, office sundries, and human remains are ignored. From the same conflagration at that..

well there were thousands of people in the BUILDING so ofcourse some remains will be found :hitwall:

but how did the passport survive the inferno, and not only that, it landed safely in tact a few blocks away

so you have to explain

1.how against all odds the passport survived the inferno, the explosions etc etc

2. then how it landed perfectly in tact a few blocks away, unscathed

the floor is yours gambit.........

1.how against all odds the passport survived the inferno, the explosions etc etc

2. then how it landed perfectly in tact a few blocks away, unscathed

the floor is yours gambit.........

Here we have a follower of Ahmedinijad :D

Back
Top Bottom