What's new

Civil Engineers from Stavanger Asking politicians to ask what really happened 11 Sept

You're wasting your time Gambit. Think of 9/11 as a litmus test for a person's ability to think critically and logically and move on.
All the more reason to expose their lack of critical thinking skills through this test for all the public to see.

All the more reason to expose their lack of critical thinking skills through this test for all the public to see.

Gambit... don't take it personal.
Chill out with....
2404067214_f159c1c826.jpg

Once again, may I point out that it takes a certain modicum of critical thinking to even RECOGNIZE the lack thereof in another, and that alone disqualifies a sizeable portion of the "public" here.

Once again, may I point out that it takes a certain modicum of critical thinking to even RECOGNIZE the lack thereof in another, and that alone disqualifies a sizeable portion of the "public" here.

VCheng... you own no one here neither shall you assume that you patronize any size of ''public'' here.

Unfortunately... this discussion is not limited to this forum...neither is it invented here.
It is simply resonances of much wider opine, largely constituting acclaimed scientific persona, beyond this forum.

VCheng... you own no one here neither shall you assume that you patronize any size of ''public'' here.

Unfortunately... this discussion is not limited to this forum...neither is it invented here.
It is simply resonances of much wider opine, largely constituting acclaimed scientific persona, beyond this forum.

I assume nothing sir.

I merely observe and opine, fairly and concisely, without patronizing anything or anybody.

Having said that, I respect your right to have your opinion, just as I have to mine.

In history, has anyone changed anyone else's mind by antagonizing them and humiliating them? It's my personal experience that it makes people dig their heels in deeper on the issue.

Another document? Do you even see how you debunked yourself? First you demanded that we be suspicious that a passport survived, now you concede

splicing and lying - a great combination

i specifically mentioned something being within the plane because i assumed you would understand the difference between an item being within the plane (therefore part of the immediate explosion, infero's) and being within the enormous gigantic building where of course items will not all be burnt

your pictures refer to things within the building

that you present credible explanations on why is it so improbable that a passport survive but not so improbable for a luggage tag

of course its improbable - how can you not concede this.

because we are not talking about it surviving one event, we are talking about it surviving multiple inferno's, explosions and THEN traveling to safety in GOOD CONDITION.

its a blessed passport, you would be better off conceding this rather than apportion some modicum of logic and predictability about this

You're wasting your time Gambit. Think of 9/11 as a litmus test for a person's ability to think critically and logically and move on.

Gambit: May I quote something here, with permission?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE!"

its funny after this talk of logic you can't actually give a logical explanation about how the passport survived, where is the "critical thinking"

I don't know if people are still in the quest to find what was the reality of 9/11. As far I am concerned, I am convinced that it was done by USA itself.. to have a reason to attack Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and suppository Pakistan as well. To gain control over Asia and to block increasing influence of Russia and China.

I do not buy the $hit which "Patriotic" Americans try to sell.

Watch Why!

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup- A NEW film by Dylan Avery

That 3 minutes Video will bust 100s of fairy tale stories which are officially told. don't miss it.. its worth its time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom