What's new

CII proposes husbands be allowed to ‘lightly beat’ defying wives

Maazay ki baat if i publically spoke up against this sure the educated people would listen and care but the "Illeterates that think these guys are equivalent to sharia" would come after me .-. And trust me none of you A***** would help =.=
as far as the bill goes it has a lot to offer some things are good(islamic) some are basically the persons own opinions jotted down into the bill.
Education,Not joining the military, interacting with strangers?
Either he thinks women can be controlled or has some serious issues.

isn't wife beating against islam?
LOL
THIS BILL BY C2 is a joke man leave it.
The government could and would never pass it. If they did it would be molvis vs Civilians and trust me this is something the people of Pakistan have been waiting for since forever..

Salient features of women protection bill proposed by the Council of Islamic Ideology:

1. Husband is allowed to 'lightly' beat wife
2. No dancing, singing and arts for women
3. No co-education after primary
4. Abortion = murder after 120 days of pregnancy
5. Legally mature non-Muslim woman can accept Islam
6. A female nurse cannot attend male patient
7. Women will not be included in reception of foreign dignitaries
8. Women officials will not be allowed to go with namehram officers on foreign tours
9. You can wear hijab. However men and women cannot openly interact with each other
10. Women are not allowed to work in public service messages and advertisements

MOST IMPORTANT: Woman will be given all her rights and protected under the Sharia Law.:D

Salient features of women protection bill proposed by the Council of Islamic Ideology:

1. Husband is allowed to 'lightly' beat wife
2. No dancing, singing and arts for women
3. No co-education after primary
4. Abortion = murder after 120 days of pregnancy
5. Legally mature non-Muslim woman can accept Islam
6. A female nurse cannot attend male patient
7. Women will not be included in reception of foreign dignitaries
8. Women officials will not be allowed to go with namehram officers on foreign tours
9. You can wear hijab. However men and women cannot openly interact with each other
10. Women are not allowed to work in public service messages and advertisements

MOST IMPORTANT: Woman will be given all her rights and protected under the Sharia Law.:D
In all these 10 points i think only point no.6 and 4 makes a little bit sense what do you guys say? @Zibago @django @Moonlight

It says there should be a ban on co-education after primary education, ban on women from taking part in military combat, ban on welcoming foreign delegations, interacting with males and making recreational visits with ‘Na-Mehram’. It says female nurses should not be allowed to take care of male patients and recommends that women should be banned from working in advertisements
@django @Moonlight @Shamain @The Sandman @Ray_of_Hope @Jonah Arthur @PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117
NO co education,no recreational visit?
Ummat ko dolatey Islamiya ki khilafat mubarak ho :D
Agar ye ho gaya to pgir mein studies mein help kaisey karwaon ga
Is CII ny to mazaak hi bna rakha hy...jo dil main ata hy wo propose kr dety hain.....

This is very progressive, heavy beatings, acid attacks and murder are now no longer allowed, only gentle spanking.

My wife will be pleased.

LMAO sir you just nailed the topic . "NO matter how many bills are there in Homes 85% women Ruls"
And that's the reality too.:p::p::p::p::p:
That's the only thing stopping me from getting married...the statistics are against me. :lol:

In all these 10 points i think only point no.6 and 4 makes a little bit sense what do you guys say? @Zibago @django @Moonlight

pretty confused to utter my thoughts for # 6.
I mean if I see all those examples I come across of how female patients or nurses are being harassed or even rapped (harsh reality) in hospitals, then yes there should be some restrictions.
But if I see how our best Muslim women of the time of Rasool Allah (saw) treated the wounded soliders of wars and Ghazwas.
Then this fatwa ironically contradict teaching of Islam.

As per abortion, well it's consider a murder if done after a time period explained in Islam.
And after 120 days, definitely a murder.

@The Sandman I forgot to mention # 4 and replied, but later I edited. So here is it. :)

This does not go far enough..we need to emulate the Afghan emirate which was overthrown by Imperialist US forces, Das ist die weg in di zukunft ...forgive my deutsch
:lol: sarcasm ok ok i got it but django bhai abortion is a murder imo
pretty confused to utter my thoughts for # 6.
I mean if I see all those examples I come across of how female patient or nurses are being harassed or even rapped (harsh reality) in hospitals, then yes there should be some restrictions.
But if I see how our best Muslim women of the time of Rasool Allah (saw) treated the wounded soliders of wars and Ghazwas.
Then this fatwa ironically contradict teaching of Islam.
ok and no.4?

LMAO sir you just nailed the topic . "NO matter how many bills are there in Homes 85% women Ruls"
And that's the reality too.:p::p::p::p::p:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
My friend seems victim. Accept my condolence :D

That means they got at least 1 point right :agree:

1.5 since I partially agree on #6.

Yara Phir Bhi they are failing it so badly. :D

---------
Itnay Jo Fatway Dete Hain Molvi, Ak Fatwa awam Ki wish pe De Den Ke Zardari, Altaf, Nawaz, or Parveez Rashid Ka sans Lena haram hai.

Koi point Nahi niklta Kia? Main kehty hon Gunjaish Paida karo koi.

Hona chiye yeh fatwa Ke Nahi? Qasam Se Pakistan Ki qismat badal jaye.

@The Sandman @django @CHACHA"G" ????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom