What's new

CIA live tweets OBL raid — five years later

Oh well, too many people claim they are whatever and then we need to believe what they say, even to insider like us we laugh at him for knowing nothing.

I don't think he served in PA for 18 years to be honest, to be honest, I don't believe he is even 18. But if he want to claim he served, then who are we to judge? I just don't understand why people want to be like us, I don't find military service particular a good experience to begin with, I will actually give everything I have to forget about the 7.5 years I spend in the military

That good sir, are the words only someone who has experienced war would ever utter. There are very few servicemen I have met who find war a pleasurable experience. Now I am not saying they are not proud the serve, they don't like the feeling of brotherhood for the man next to them or they don't respect the responsibility and duty assigned to them.

Well as for claims, there are plenty of literature on-line which would allow someone to reasonably pose as a serving or retired officer so that they can add that extra heft and genuineness to their posts but sooner or later they betray their ineptitude.

What made this whole OBL thing doubt ful was the Photoshop picture of dead Osama which was also shown in Media right after the news of his death.

OBL operation was a reality, what Seals killed there is question mark.

And the "Truth" will perhaps never be known.

You believed ISPR reports as if it is out of holy quran,right??
Plz avoid such sort of discussion

That good sir, are the words only someone who has experienced war would ever utter. There are very few servicemen I have met who find war a pleasurable experience. Now I am not saying they are not proud the serve, they don't like the feeling of brotherhood for the man next to them or they don't respect the responsibility and duty assigned to them.

Well as for claims, there are plenty of literature on-line which would allow someone to reasonably pose as a serving or retired officer so that they can add that extra heft and genuineness to their posts but sooner or later they betray their ineptitude.

War is never going to be enjoyable. It's the utter discomfortness one can find and apply to the great population of mankind. Don't get me wrong, I like the great outdoor, squatting in bushes is not something I am discomfort with, no, war is everything that descent back into sheer cruelty, and animal instinct.

I do know someone who enjoy fighting, killing, but those people are too far gone and basically I feel that they should never be allowed to be settle back into civilization

On the other hand, I just don't know why people usually claim that they are something in order to reinforce their point. Maybe saying so make them feel more secure? I don't know.

My cousin is one of the Seabee officer that build Camp X-Ray and I myself have served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.........And I am just saying you are wrong.
Same for you...i will start a thread on that tagging u..till then keep thinking what u r saying

Same for you...i will start a thread on that tagging u..till then keep thinking what u r saying

look pal......

I am not the one that keep saying I am this and I am that to support my point in the first place, I put down a fact that OBL mentioned Guantanamo Bay in a 2006 video, and Camp X-Ray was only just build around the time of Tora Bora Raid. You can challenge my point by providing a counter argument, saying you have served in PA for 18 years, an unsubstantiated point, is not one of them.

I don't really care if you are a General in PA, you can claim whatever you want over the internet, I look for points and points only, because I don't know you, and I don't believe what you say just because you said it. And to be honest, from the post quality of you, I don't even believe you are an adult. Let alone spending 18 years in PA.

look pal......

I am not the one that keep saying I am this and I am that to support my point in the first place, I put down a fact that OBL mentioned Guantanamo Bay in a 2006 video, and Camp X-Ray was only just build around the time of Tora Bora Raid. You can challenge my point by providing a counter argument, saying you have served in PA for 18 years, an unsubstantiated point, is not one of them.

I don't really care if you are a General in PA, you can claim whatever you want over the internet, I look for points and points only, because I don't know you, and I don't believe what you say just because you said it. And to be honest, from the post quality of you, I don't even believe you are an adult. Let alone spending 18 years in PA.
And i don'r care who are you and what are u r points....Since media is fed by false reports i don't consider any of u r arguments valid.

And what about Mullah Omar westeren media and US blamin long time that he is in Pakistan but when their purpose served they declare it he was dead long back. isn't it hypocrisy ?

I don't want any argument with u since u proved that you already made u r mind what happened in Abootabad. I served or not in PA and my posts quality non of u r concern.

And i don'r care who are you and what are u r points....Since media is fed by false reports i don't consider any of u r arguments valid.

And what about Mullah Omar westeren media and US blamin long time that he is in Pakistan but when their purpose served they declare it he was dead long back. isn't it hypocrisy ?

I don't want any argument with u since u proved that you already made u r mind what happened in Abootabad. I served or not in PA and my posts quality non of u r concern.

So, all that, you don't have any evidence beside the usual "Western Propaganda" to support your point while I raised a valid question?

Got it. Geez, such a waste of bandwidth with such a kid lol.

The problem with crazy conspiracy theorists like you are that :
1) you guys don't believe the US official version (no surprises there)
2) Not ready to believe even Pakistani claim and have weird theories like they are lying to please US etc etc
3) Don't want to trust even neutral outlets like BBC or RT or any other

So who is left? Yeah..... Other random xyz conspiracy theorists and there so called videos :cheesy:
No wonder not even your own countrymen take you guys seriously

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that the person killed on May 2011 in Abbottabad Pakistan by the SEALS team of the United States of America in the Operation Neptune Spear was not other than me and myself Osama bin Laden. Some people had been saying that the person killed was my first copy clone, or that I was not in the compound, these or any other such theories were totally rubbish. And I deny them all."

Osama bin Laden
Speaking from unkown place in universe
Source:

:whistle:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom