What's new

CIA gets Indian-origin CTO Nand Mulchandani.

You know what the CCP taught you. There is a reason internet is banned in china.

The CCP Didn’t Fight Imperial Japan; the KMT Did
So an Indian knows Chinese history more than me? Our grandfather generation told us what they experienced. Some of them are still alive! Some Japanese veterans wrote memoirs about the tough battles with CCP armies.

You should know why Viet Cong army could easily defeat South Vietnam army. Because Viet Cong soldiers were experienced warriors. Same reason why CCP's army could easily defeated KMT's army. Still believe CCP's army did nothing in the war with Japan? All the facts tell you are the one that is brainwashed.

Who gave you and your comrades the right to turn India into a Hindu Rashtra ? If you want it so then you all should take the first flights out to all the Iranic lands where Hinduism originated. :) Hindutvadis are the first order of traitors and anti-nationals in India. First they created the Two Nation Theory which led to the Partition and unnecessary wars and then in India you maintain the 3000-year-old extremely Capitalist and oppressive socio-economic system one of whose effects is the socio-economic suicide of 350,000+ farmers just between 1995 and 2015. So please leave.

First of all, Islamist created two nation theory. They got separate nation on the name of religion. Go there volunteerily, else you will be forced to do that one day.

cia former head mike pompom once said their motto is to lie, cheat & steal. So u can see why they like an indian.
Besides, indians filling up high positions in anglo nations is a WIN for China.

First of all, Islamist created two nation theory.

No, it was the Hindutvadis. Your dear "Veer" Savarkar and co. and from their inspirations like the Anandamath book which was published in 1882 :

Before these crooks had come the great Tipu Sultan who identified with the French Revolution and had he lived on into the middle of the 1800s I believe he would have been a Communist. Will you support Tipu or the Hindutvadi criminals ?

They got separate nation on the name of religion.

That came later. Jinnah too, first of the Congress, was a man pursuing Hindu-Muslim unity. Unfortunately , after he got discouraged by the pandering of the main elements of the Congress to religious fanatic elements on all sides including among Muslims :
Jinnah criticised Gandhi's Khilafat advocacy, which he saw as an endorsement of religious zealotry.
Unfortunately Jinnah didn't join the Communists where he educatedness would have been appreciated but instead fell in with the "Separate homeland for Muslims" crowd.

Go there volunteerily, else you will be forced to do that one day.

Going there voluntarily is I think the time coming at some point. :) As to where "there" is I don't know yet. I think all progressives in India, whether Muslim or otherwise will need to do a hijrat, a going away for safety or other reasons. But I will keep speak of the tragedy that India is because that's my human right. Why didn't you reply to my point about the suicide of 350,000+ Indian farmers just in 20 years ?

He's a CTO, not a Director. In the West, Indians have a stereotype of being techy and its their first ever Chief Techology Officer. Probably there to setup or maintain their internal tech infrastructure. Good for him though.

Here's comes inherently delusional gloaturds, their own nation is absolute 3rd world tier even behind subsaharan Africa in real statistical overhead comparison ,and they are busy seeking points over some American citizen from the "system" ,selected to do the bidding for the "imperialist".
CTO is not even important in intelligence organization, they are overseer in function,they don't make the policy .
And good for US's nemesis like China if US involves more Indian for diversity point . They will never be able to outcompete China,Indians excel in big talk not in delivering.

Also it's hilarious some people think they represent Indian interest,I remember from personal experience during my fight to Vancouver,I was seated next to an Indian,throughout the flight all he talked to me was about how shit India was and how the airport there doesn't even have a change .
I have never met a non-Indian berating India like that. These folk hate India & Indians equally if not more than the imperialist does.
The people that support Indian interest in west are those paid for by India,not the people that are products of the "system" .

Last edited:
No, it was the Hindutvadis. Your dear "Veer" Savarkar and co. and from their inspirations like the Anandamath book which was published in 1882 :

Before these crooks had come the great Tipu Sultan who identified with the French Revolution and had he lived on into the middle of the 1800s I believe he would have been a Communist. Will you support Tipu or the Hindutvadi criminals ?

That came later. Jinnah too, first of the Congress, was a man pursuing Hindu-Muslim unity. Unfortunately , after he got discouraged by the pandering of the main elements of the Congress to religious fanatic elements on all sides including among Muslims :

Unfortunately Jinnah didn't join the Communists where he educatedness would have been appreciated but instead fell in with the "Separate homeland for Muslims" crowd.

Going there voluntarily is I think the time coming at some point. :) As to where "there" is I don't know yet. I think all progressives in India, whether Muslim or otherwise will need to do a hijrat, a going away for safety or other reasons. But I will keep speak of the tragedy that India is because that's my human right. Why didn't you reply to my point about the suicide of 350,000+ Indian farmers just in 20 years ?

Your history knowledge is based on TV discussions of 4 th stsndard failed Mullahs on TV chennels. Savarkar never advocated for partition but he predicted that which turned out to be true.

CIA assassinates it's own country's Presidents when they deviates from the prescribed agenda, what makes you all think this IT coolie will make CIA change it's policy course.

Your history knowledge is based on TV discussions of 4 th stsndard failed Mullahs on TV chennels.

Umm, Kavita Krishan is from the Communist Party of India ( Marxist Leninist ) Liberation and she is quoting directly from Anandamath, one of the textbooks of Hindutvadi terrorists.

But you are right, 4th standard fail mullahs are an apt suit for me since I am a 12th standard dropout. ;) However, the top PhDs, "scientists" among the 500 million Hindutvadis retained their "natural genius". Take former DRDO chief, Dr. VK Saraswat and his comrades at VIBHA :
VIBHA's advisory board includes Vijay Kumar Saraswat, former head of Indian defense research and now chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University here. The former chairs of India's Space Commission and its Atomic Energy Commission are VIBHA "patrons." Structural biologist Shekhar Mande, director-general of CSIR, is VIBHA's vice president.

Saraswat—who says he firmly believes in the power of gemstones to influence wellbeing and destiny—is proud of the achievements of ancient Hindu science: "We should rediscover Indian systems which existed thousands of years back," he says. Mande shares that pride. "We are a race which is not inferior to any other race in the world," he says. "Great things have happened in this part of the world." Mande insists that VIBHA is not antiscientific, however: "We want to tell people you have to be rational in your life and not believe in irrational myths." He does not see a rise of pseudoscience in the past 4 years—"We have always had that"—and says part of the problem is that the press is now paying more attention to the occasional bizarre claim. "If journalists don't report it, actually that would be perfect," he says.
And what is VIBHA ?
New Delhi—The most widely discussed talk at the Indian Science Congress, a government-funded annual jamboree held in Jalandhar in January, wasn't about space exploration or information technology, areas in which India has made rapid progress. Instead, the talk celebrated a story in the Hindu epic Mahabharata about a woman who gave birth to 100 children, citing it as evidence that India's ancient Hindu civilization had developed advanced reproductive technologies. Just as surprising as the claim was the distinguished pedigree of the scientist who made it: chemist G. Nageshwar Rao, vice-chancellor of Andhra University in Visakhapatnam. "Stem cell research was done in this country thousands of years ago," Rao said.

His talk was widely met with ridicule. But Rao is hardly the only Indian scientist to make such claims. In recent years, "experts" have said ancient Indians had spacecraft, the internet, and nuclear weapons—long before Western science came on the scene.

Such claims and other forms of pseudoscience rooted in Hindu nationalism have been on the rise since Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power in 2014. They're not just an embarrassment, some researchers say, but a threat to science and education that stifles critical thinking and could hamper India's development. "Modi has initiated what may be called ‘Project Assault on Scientific Rationality,'" says Gauhar Raza, former chief scientist at the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) here, a conglomerate of almost 40 national labs. "A religio-mythical culture is being propagated in the country's scientific institutions aggressively."

Some blame the rapid rise at least in part on Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA), the science wing of Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), a massive conservative movement that aims to turn India into a Hindu nation and is the ideological parent of Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party. VIBHA aims to educate the masses about science and technology and harness research to stimulate India's development, but it also promotes "Swadeshi" (indigenous) science and tries to connect modern science to traditional knowledge and Hindu spirituality.

VIBHA receives generous government funding and is active in 23 of India's 29 states, organizing huge science fairs and other events; it has 20,000 so-called "team members" to spread its ideas and 100,000 volunteers—including many in the highest echelons of Indian science.

If anybody wants to have even more fun they can read this "research" document prepared by Professor Shivanandam M, head of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. I quote its abstract :
Ancient Indian culture 7000 years ago knows how to create Vimanas to traverse the sky and beyond using a technology that NASA is still trying to harness today. There are many books and websites which forcefully and passionately assert that technologically advanced aircraft and spacecraft were in common use over the Indian subcontinent thousands of years ago. The sources also claim that advanced space propulsion technology being researched by NASA is in fact directly inspired by ancient flying machines. The references mentioned from Vedic texts such as Rig Veda, Yajur Veda, Srimad Bhagavatham, Ramayana, Mahabharatha, Vaimanika Shastra and Samarangana Suthtradhara cites Vimanas that fly in air, water and land. They mention various propulsion including Mercury propulsion. Vaimanika Shastra provides complete manual for Design, Material selection, Manufacture, Operation, Space suits, Food, Tackling enemies, Becoming invisible etc. S.B.Talpade, Sanskrit scholar has designed and constructed an aircraft based on Vedic principles and demonstrated the first unmanned flight.
NASA, SpaceX, Relativity Space, Rocket Lab, i-Space and of course Russia must submit themselves to the superiority of the professor's research. But I wonder why is 60-year-old ISRO which is yet to launch a human into space, not using ancient Vedic vimana technology but relying on Western-design rocket engines and traditional rocket shapes in general.

But of course, who am I a mediocre, foolish 12th class dropout in front of these magnificent Hindutvadi triple-degreed PhD "geniuses" from the 21st century who evoke a magnificent historic past ?

Last edited:
The two nation theory was created in response to Hindus refusing to allow Muslims to live in peace.

So yhey created an Ixlamic nation which is a heaven on earth fill of prospirity. Please call zll these Islsmist from India over there. Start with @jamahir.

Umm, Kavita Krishan is from the Communist Party of India ( Marxist Leninist ) Liberation and she is quoting directly from Anandamath, one of the textbooks of Hindutvadi terrorists.

But you are right, 4th standard fail mullahs are an apt suit for me since I am a 12th standard dropout. ;) However, the top PhDs, "scientists" among the 500 million Hindutvadis retained their "natural genius". Take former DRDO chief, Dr. VK Saraswat and his comrades at VIBHA :

And what is VIBHA ?

If anybody wants to have even more fun they can read this "research" document prepared by Professor Shivanandam M, head of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. I quote its abstract :

NASA, SpaceX, Relativity Space, Rocket Lab, i-Space and of course Russia must submit themselves to the superiority of the professor's research. But I wonder why is 60-year-old ISRO which is yet to launch a human into space, not using ancient Vedic vimana technology but relying on Western-design rocket engines and rockets in general.

But of course, who am I a mediocre, foolish 12th class dropout in front of these magnificent Hindutvadi triple-degreed PhD "geniuses" from the 21st century who evoke a magnificent historic past ?

It is not saraswat alone. Even Harward has incorporated Gita in their syllabus.

Indian sncient knowledge has alwayay shown the ways to human beings to uplift them to higher level of understanding.

See bellow image. This beautiful architecture ismade using Indian traditional knowledge without using steel or cament. It eill last for atleast 1000 years. This was the knowledge we had thousands of years ago. Your history starts from Mao era or 1400 years ago. There is big difference between the two.

1652599484285.png

What is an "Islamist" and how am I one ?

Islamist are advocates of Islamic Ideology and defends all inhumane things on the name of Islam directly or indirectly. Since you do that, you are an Islamist.

It is not saraswat alone. Even Harward has incorporated Gita in their syllabus.

A load of rubbish ! Some irrational Hindutvadis embedded in Western institutions and some Westerners wanting to appear polite doesn't mean much. Eleven years ago in 2011 in Russia the Bhagvad Gita was considered extremist material and called for a ban :
The Bhagavad Gita As It Is trial in Russia was a trial that commenced in 2011 about banning the Russian edition of the book Bhagavad Gita As It Is (1968), a translation and commentary of the Hindu holy text Bhagavad Gita, on charges that the commentaries fomented religious extremism.
The trial was initiated in June 2011 in Tomsk, Russia, based on an assessment of the book by scholars of Tomsk State University, which concluded that Prabhupada's commentaries incite religious, social, and racial intolerance.

Court case​

The court case was filed in June 2011 by the public prosecutor of Tomsk Victor Fyodotov.[5] The prosecutor based his plea on an expert analysis of the Bhagavad Gita As It Is commissioned by the FSB.[13] Its authors, three professors of Tomsk State University, Sergei Avanesov, Valery Svistunov, and Valery Naumov, concluded that Bhaktivedanta Swami's commentaries on the Bhagavad Gita contain "signs of fomenting religious hatred, denigration of human dignity on grounds of gender, race, nationality, language, origins, and religious conviction",[6][14] claim exclusiveness of the Krishna religion,[5][14] use derogatory terms against those who were not devotees of Krishna,[5][14] and foster "social discord", "gender, race, nationality, and language" discrimination.[2][14] In addition to this, it was alleged to contain "calls to hostile, violent actions against a number of social and religious groups".[14][15][16][17]

The prosecutor thus charged the book as being in violation of the Federal law № 114-ФЗ ("On countering extremist activities")[15][18][19] and petitioned the court to include Bhagavad Gita As It Is in the Federal List of Extremist Materials, which would ban its printing, possession, and distribution.[2] The Federal List contains over 1,000 works,[9] Hitler's Mein Kampf among them,[1][2][20][21] considered as fomenting ethnic, social, and religious hatred.

Now in your joy to mention the Hindutvadis being "accepted" in the West you ignored to speak of the Dismantling Global Hindutva conference of 2021 that was organized by Indian and non-Indian academics and others and was a livestreamed event and as expected, even before the conference began the Hindutvadis in India began sending rape threats and death threats to the known organizers and participants and the Hindutvadis in the West disrupted the classes of the known participant academics.

From your last source :
The Gita promises us freedom for the spirit even in the midst of works and the full energies of nature, if we accept subjection of our whole being to that which is higher than the separating and limiting ego. It proposes an integral dynamic activity found on a still passivity; the largest possible action irrevocably based on an immobile calm is its secret—free expression out of a supreme inward silence. (Sri Aurobindo, The Synthesis of Yoga, Part One: The Yoga of Divine Works, III Self Surrender in Works The Way of the Gita) (Aurobindo 1999).
"Freedom for the spirit" : LOL, go ask the Dalits and the females who are definitely not free for the last 3000 years.
"Full energies of nature" : LOL again, India being among the three biggest polluters in the world ( other two being USA and China ). And the effects of India polluting includes South American glaciers melting. "Full energies of nature" :rofl:

Indian sncient knowledge has alwayay shown the ways to human beings to uplift them to higher level of understanding.

Yeah, the 3000-year-old "higher level of understanding" like this from just last year ?
A Dalit family of Miyapur village in Koppal district, which was recently fined ₹25,000 after its two-year-old child entered a temple in the village, appears to be reluctant to take the issue forward.

As per the Koppal Police, the family refused to lodge a complaint against villagers who held a meeting on September 11 and imposed the fine on it for allowing the child to enter the temple.

“The family is not cooperative with the police and the administration. Just as we came to know about the incident, we rushed to the village and gathered complete information. Despite our persuasion, the family was not ready to file a complaint. Then, we had to have a meeting in the village on Saturday and asked people from all communities to enter the temple to offer puja,” Koppal Superintendent of Police T. Sridhar said.

As per information shared by the police and the villagers, the two-year-old child from Chennadasa community, a Scheduled Castes community, entered the village temple on September 4 when it was taken there by its father to offer puja from outside on the occasion of the child’s birthday.

The temple priest and two more people from the Ganiga community, a sub-caste of Lingayat, took objection to the child’s act as the entry of Dalits to the temple is prohibited. Later, they gathered some more people on their side and held a meeting on September 11 and imposed the fine on the child’s family. These people also said that the fine amount will be utilised for the purification of the temple which was polluted with the entry of the Dalit child.

The Dalit family which was unable to pay the fine amount approached community leaders who rushed to the village and also informed the police. Since the family was reluctant in lodging a complaint, the police did not register any First Information Report. However, they held a meeting of representatives of all the communities on the temple premises in the village and warned the villagers of stringent legal action upon repetition of such practices.

“It is a big village dominated by Ganiga Lingayat. There are only three Chennadasa families in the village. There are around 30 other Scheduled Castes families in the village. If we were to go ahead in pursuing the matter legally against upper caste people, it may have had an adverse impact on the Dalit families residing in the village. Moreover, imposing the fine on the Dalit family was not a collective decision of all Lingayat in the village. Only a couple of them took the decision which was later opposed by other Lingayat leaders themselves. Since the Lingayat leaders themselves accepted their offence and promised not to repeat it in future, we [Chennadasa community] decided to close the chapter there itself,” Ramalingappa Das, district president of Chennadasa Community organisation, told The Hindu .
"These people also said that the fine amount will be utilised for the purification of the temple which was polluted with the entry of the Dalit child." Really, are you even civilized, man ? You discriminate and oppress humans ( even a two-year-old child ) on basis of gender, caste, socio-economic and political class, lack of the stupid Indian formal "education", on so many other things and have been doing so for the last 3000 years, the most oppressive and unjust society in human history, and yet you claim this something called "ancient Indian knowledge" will take people to "a higher level of understanding" ? What a global joke you are !

And you didn't tell me why "ancient Indian Vedic knowledge that leads to higher level of understanding" hasn't been employed by ISRO to create vimanas that roam the seas on Earth and the space of the Solar System and the seas on other worlds.

See bellow image. This beautiful architecture ismade using Indian traditional knowledge without using steel or cament. It eill last for atleast 1000 years. This was the knowledge we had thousands of years ago. Your history starts from Mao era or 1400 years ago. There is big difference between the two.

1652599484285.png

:rofl: Do you think Hinduism was the only culture on Earth ? See the below ancient Egyptian temple which is actually beautiful unlike the one you posted ( sorry but I never found aesthetic and psychological beauty in Hindu temples - by psychological I mean when I once was within a Hindu temple I had an oppressive feeling ) :

And how long do you think these will last ? :)
egypt-cairo-pyramids-of-giza-and%20camels-2.jpg

Islamist are advocates of Islamic Ideology and defends all inhumane things on the name of Islam directly or indirectly. Since you do that, you are an Islamist.

Many modern Muslim, especially in India, who have become right-wing ( the kurta-pyjama and burqa versions of the Hindutvadis ) may be Inhumane, irrational and stupid but true Islam is the most progressive, humane, justice-bringing and rational of all divinity-believing old religions. Among the things I can tell you is to ask you to please read the below sections from a thread of mine from 2015 whose OP is an article by an Indian Christian woman who married an Indian Muslim under Islamic marriage law because that law better secured her socio-economic rights in case of divorce ( yes, Islam was the first to codify divorce, including for the wife ). Note the underlined too :
Maneka Gandhi, minister of women and child development, recently gave a call for prenuptial agreements to be recognised in India. According to her, if the terms for division of property, guardianship of children and spousal support are settled prior to marriage, divorces will be less acrimonious and disputes could be resolved expeditiously.

In the discussions that followed, as to whether such a step will, in fact, safeguard the rights of women, there was no mention that this concept is already rooted in Islamic law of marriage since the 7th century. The nikahnama, an Islamic marriage contract is, in fact, a prenuptial agreement that outlines the rights and responsibilities of the parties and provides for conditions to be included for safeguarding a woman’s rights upon marriage.

One wonders why a reference to the Islamic law was not made either by the minister or other experts. Married Muslim women, we find, are often on a higher and more secure footing than their counterparts from other religions. In fact, as a Christian marrying a Muslim, I chose to marry under the Muslim personal law, even over the seemingly modern Special Marriage Act, 1954, to better secure my economic rights. My mehr was a house in my name and my nikahnama includes necessary clauses to safeguard my and my children’s rights. My husband’s family members were witness to this document, which is registered and enforceable by law.

When we examine marriage laws in their historic context, it is interesting to note that the universally accepted notion that marriages are contractual rather than sacramental originates in Muslim law, which was accepted by the French law only in the 1800s and incorporated into the English law in the 1850s and became part of codified Hindu law as late as 1955. Today it appears to be the most practical way of dealing with the institution of marriage. Treating marriage as a sacrament which binds the parties for life has resulted in some of the most discriminatory practices against women such as sati and denial of right to divorce and remarriage, even in the most adverse conditions.

The cornerstone of a Muslim marriage is consent, ejab-o-qubul (proposal and acceptance) and requires the bride to accept the marriage proposal on her own free will. This freedom to consent (or refuse), which was given to Muslim women 1,400 years ago, is still not available under Hindu law since sacramental rituals such as saptapadi and kanya dan (seven steps round the nuptial fire and gifting of the bride to the groom) still form essential ceremonies of a Hindu marriage. Even after the codification of Hindu law, the notion of consent is not built into the marriage ceremonies.

The contract of marriage (nikahnama) allows for negotiated terms and conditions, it can also include the right to a delegated divorce (talaq-e-tafweez) where the woman is delegated the right to divorce her husband if any of the negotiated terms and conditions are violated.

Mehr is another unique concept of Muslim law meant to safeguard the financial future of the wife. It is an obligation, not a choice, and can be in the form of cash, valuables or securities. While there is no ceiling, a minimum amount to provide her security after marriage must be stipulated. This is a more beneficial concept than streedhan which is given by choice and usually by the natal family. In addition to Mehr, at the time of divorce, a Muslim woman has the right to fair and reasonable settlement, and this is statutorily recognised under the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986 as per the 2001 ruling of the Supreme Court in the Daniel Latifi case.

It is also important to address polygamy and triple talaq, two aspects of Muslim law which are generally used to discredit the community and argue in favour of a uniform civil code. While sharia law permits a man to have four wives (before 1956 Hindu law permitted unrestrained polygamy), it mandates equal treatment of all wives. If a man is not able to meet these conditions, he is not permitted to marry more than one woman. (Quran 4:3; Yusuf Ali’s translation)

On the other hand, though codification introduced monogamy for Hindus, the ground reality has not changed and Hindu men continue to be bigamous or polygamous. The most disturbing aspect is that while men in bigamous/adulterous relationships are allowed to go scot-free, it is the women who are made to pay the price. Women in invalid relationships with Hindu men are denied maintenance and protection and are referred to as “mistresses” and “concubines”, concepts specific to the uncodified Hindu law. Any attempt to codify Muslim law to bring in legal monogamy should not end up subjecting Muslim women to a plight similar to that of a Hindu second wife. This is an important concern which needs to be taken into account while reforming the Muslim law.

And lastly, the much maligned triple talaq or talaq-ul-biddat, which the Prophet himself considered as the most inappropriate form of divorce. Fortunately, in 2002, in Shamim Ara vs State of Uttar Pradesh & others, the Supreme Court laid down strict Quranic injunctions which must be followed at the time of pronouncing talaq, hence now fraudulent practices adopted by errant husbands (including email and SMS talaq) can no longer constitute valid talaq. Yet, after a decade and a half, very few know challenge the validity of such divorces in court as they are unaware about this ruling.

Though Muslim law stipulates many different ways to end a marriage, including a woman’s right to dissolve her marriage (khula), divorce by mutual consent (mubarra), delegated divorce (talaq-e-tafweez), judicial divorce (fasq) and dissolution under Muslim Marriage Act

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom