What's new

CIA gets Indian-origin CTO Nand Mulchandani.

CTO's job is not more than that of coolie...he's not going to be formulating policy or calling the shots on covert operations.

Indians are good at fooling people, they may make it seem as if they are only loyal to USA, but they will always be loyal to India. Even in USA they are loyal to India. I don't think Americans mind it either way.
They are in bed with each other so what's there is to mind as long as you can read me the enlightened bed time story, needs is a must.

In the event of rape of Nanking, Chinese soldiers ran away to save themselves from Japanese soldiers leaving their women behind to entertain Japanese.
Back to 1937 China was ruled by pro-west KMT. Not by CCP.

Back to 1937 China was ruled by pro-west KMT. Not by CCP.

Not sure if you know this but there is a lot of similarity between Jinnah and CCP.

IT was the KMT who fought the invading armies in China and died to make China free. But it was the CCP who hijacked that moment and kicked out the KMT and declared itself the hero and got to permanently rule over China. While the real heroes got exiled into Taiwan.

Muslim league were british collaboraters and while Congress Party and Revolutionaries like INA etc fought the British for freedom and independence, it was Jinnah who hijacked the moment and negotiated with the British for a separate state of pakistan and then declared himself the Head of pakistan.

The only reason why you both are at different levels of development is that pakistan had "islam" while you tried to wiped out all religious ideas.

Not sure if you know this but there is a lot of similarity between Jinnah and CCP.

IT was the KMT who fought the invading armies in China and died to make China free. But it was the CCP who hijacked that moment and kicked out the KMT and declared itself the hero and got to permanently rule over China. While the real heroes got exiled into Taiwan.

Muslim league were british collaboraters and while Congress Party and Revolutionaries like INA etc fought the British for freedom and independence, it was Jinnah who hijacked the moment and negotiated with the British for a separate state of pakistan and then declared himself the Head of pakistan.

The only reason why you both are at different levels of development is that pakistan had "islam" while you tried to wiped out all religious ideas.
Don't pretend you know China's history. CCP also made big contribution in the war against Japan. KMT controlled most tax and international aids. Of course it shoud do more in the war. Compared to KMT army, CCP army was smarter and braver. Many KMT generals surrendered to Japanese while not even one senior CCP officer surrendered. From which you can see the difference between KMT and CCP.

In 1945, KMT army was equiped by US and had US aid. It was not right to say KMT was weakened by the war. The fact is opposite.

Last edited:
Don't pretend you know China's history. CCP also made big contribution in the war against Japan. KMT controlled most tax and international aids. Of course it shoud do more in the war. Compared to KMT army, CCP army war smarter and braver. Many KMT generals surrendered to Japanese while not even one senior CCP officer surrendered. From which you can see the difference between KMT and CCP.

In 1945, KMT army was equiped by US and had US aid. It was not right to say KMT was weakened by the war. The fact is opposite.

You know what the CCP taught you. There is a reason internet is banned in china.

The CCP Didn’t Fight Imperial Japan; the KMT Did

It sounds like a Sindhi name and since lot of Sindh is in Pakistan, Pakistanis can also be rightfully 👏 proud. Let's just hope he does a good job.

Isn't it funny that only Indians recognized him as a Sindhi ?

Not a single pakistani recognized him as a Sindhi.

That should tell you something.

India was and is a Hindu rashtra.

And before that ? Before 3000 years ago ? :)

Large hearted Hindus have given prefrential rights to the minorities in their country. However, those who considers themselves the descendants of Mughals, Khiljis and Taimurs have started believing themselves the super citizens of this country.

You mention Mughals and co. but don't consider that during their hundreds of years of rule they didn't call for genocide of Hindus unlike how the Hinduvadis like Savarkar and co. did before 1947 and have become open and busy in doing now in the Dharam Sansads against Muslims, Christians and Communists ( the "adharmis" and "vidharmis" ).

Their marginalization work has begun. That is why they are frustrated and vents their frustration on PDF in hope of getting support from thoses who believes that their forefathers came from Arabia on donkies.

Donkeys are patient, wise and carry load of soceity. Your types are the load, unbearable load.

He's as much an Indian as I am a US citizen. This weird fascination pointing Indian-origin people in US is a pointless exercise. They are US citizens, they work for their country. US is built on emigration, they aren't going to help Indian society.
Case in point, the CEO (and founder) of the startup I work for is an Indian origin guy. He recognises himself as an American and has nothing to do with India now. I don't blame him, he goes to where money is. But I am not going to waste my sleep worrying about his choices as well.

Isn't it funny that only Indians recognized him as a Sindhi ?

Not a single pakistani recognized him as a Sindhi.

That should tell you something.

You mention Mughals and co. but don't consider that during their hundreds of years of rule they didn't call for genocide of Hindus unlike how the Hinduvadis like Savarkar and co. did before 1947 and have become open and busy in doing now in the Dharam Sansads against Muslims, Christians and Communists ( the "adharmis" and "vidharmis" ).

Donkeys are patient, wise and carry load of soceity. Your types are the load, unbearable load.

Madrasa History expert on loose.

What was there before Hindu Religion? Is it only 3000 years old? If you are an idiot and gets education from religious institution, you believe in wrong history and you become confidant of your Ignorance.

So genocide did not happen in Mughal era? Madrasa Chhap expert, just read Akabarnama. The Akabar to whom you consider most secular among all Mughal ruler himself has written that he killed ordinary 30000 Hindu citizen including women and Children in the attack of Chittod. He himself has written this in Akbarnama.

Yes, Donkeys are patient. They comes back to humiliate themselves after loosing every single debate and proved wrong. They are shameless.

Madrasa History expert on loose.

What was there before Hindu Religion? Is it only 3000 years old? If you are an idiot and gets education from religious institution, you believe in wrong history and you become confidant of your Ignorance.

Me and madrassa chaap ? :lol:

Secondly, what else will you claim ? That the IVC was Hindu ? That 7000 years ago "Indians" were flying about the Solar System in vimana aircraft, had advanced plastic surgery, in vitro fertilization, genetic engineering, satellite-augmented internet, had atomic weapons etc ?

So genocide did not happen in Mughal era? Madrasa Chhap expert, just read Akabarnama. The Akabar to whom you consider most secular among all Mughal ruler himself has written that he killed ordinary 30000 Hindu citizen including women and Children in the attack of Chittod. He himself has written this in Akbarnama.

I have not read the Akbarnama, can you quote that section from it please ? Also, though I stand against genocide but just for the sake of argument you present just the case of the 30,000 for the entire what, 800 to a 1000 years of continuous or dispersed Muslim rule whereas the Haridwar Dharam Sansad of December last year called for the genocide of two million Muslims to start with. :)

It sounds like a Sindhi name and since lot of Sindh is in Pakistan, Pakistanis can also be rightfully 👏 proud. Let's just hope he does a good job.

Pakistanis will Proud had the fellow been Muslim. They want to identify themselves more with religion than the land where they belongs.

Me and madrassa chaap ? :lol:

Secondly, what else will you claim ? That the IVC was Hindu ? That 7000 years ago "Indians" were flying about the Solar System in vimana aircraft, had advanced plastic surgery, in vitro fertilization, genetic engineering, satellite-augmented internet, had atomic weapons etc ?
So far as what we had achieved thousands of years ago is fascinating by even today's standard. Our architect, our philosophy, Our medicinal systems, our epics, Astronomy etc. Today, Harvard teaches Shrimad Bhagvat Gita. Our architect is simply unmatched and incomparable by even today's standard.
Madrasa Chhap need not have studied in Madrasa. It is a mind set. From where did you pull out this 7000 years figure. I said 3000 years which is even not my figure. You quoted this figure in your previous post. This is the reason I tell you a Madrasa Chhap. You forget what you told couple of post ago. Read bellow your own post.
I have not read the Akbarnama, can you quote that section from it please ? Also, though I stand against genocide but just for the sake of argument you present just the case of the 30,000 for the entire what, 800 to a 1000 years of continuous or dispersed Muslim rule whereas the Haridwar Dharam Sansad of December last year called for the genocide of two million Muslims to start with. :)
Yes, I knew that. You gives all your opinion (Bad about Hindus and good about Invaders) without reading history. Just google it. It is available in Quora and Many other places.

Please try to write English which is understandable. Do not expose your semi educated knowledge every where ranging from History to English. I do not have any problem with improper punctuation and other things but at least meaning should be understandable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom