What's new

CIA gets Indian-origin CTO Nand Mulchandani.

Chinese interests are against American interests, Indian interests are not.

Average American has a pro-Indian bias, and anti-China bias.

They really don't mind loyalist Indians.
Only if India is a small country like Israel

Indians didn't fool British during colony age. No way they can fool Americans. Americans know who are the real converts who are not. They don't trust Chinese. Especially those who came from mainland China. They may have more trust to Chinese from Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore.
Most Indians are fully supportive of American interests, they know their place. They aren't intending to fool anyone in the first place.

Can anyone really say they have been impressed by U.K. priti Patel or sunik abilities. Nah I did not think so . They are mostly token gestures by the Anglos, eye on China is all about

Indians are good at fooling people, they may make it seem as if they are only loyal to USA, but they will always be loyal to India. Even in USA they are loyal to India. I don't think Americans mind it either way.
How citizenship works in India is very different from how it works in Pakistan or the US. For example, if I have an Indian citizenship, that’s the only one I can have. I understand it’s quite hard to imagine. While I get a perverse sense of pleasure just watching these ball-crushing posts unfold, fact remains that most of these people are NOT Indian citizens. Their loyalties remain with the xyz country they pledge allegiance to.

Obviously, their identity will continue to remain “Indian - XYZ” and we try and leverage the strength of our diaspora like any other country. But there’s no larger conspiracy lying underneath. Seeing Indians and Jews everywhere seems to be a national pastime in Pakistan. Doesn’t mean it’s real.

Can anyone really say they have been impressed by U.K. priti Patel or sunik abilities. Nah I did not think so . They are mostly token gestures by the Anglos, eye on China is all about
I think we can buddy. CIA isn’t 7/11. Clearly our guys have come a long way. Don’t worry, you’re not far behind. Pakistanis are really starting to dominate the street cobbler industry in the UAE.

Baby steps I guess. Quite wise.

Last edited:
Most Indians are fully supportive of American interests, they know their place. They aren't intending to fool anyone in the first place.
Or they are completely tamed by Anglo-Saxons

Why would American citizens be loyal to India?
You think all ethnicities are double faced snakes like yours?
Being loyal to white is not a compliment.

073002dx4s4vv46ep43488.jpg

This is modus operandi of US Hindus alliance. Once when US ally with China, suddenly China Chinese was exalted to be hardworking, and oversea Chinese were praise as model minorities.

Production are shipped to China.

Now things are diametrically opposite.

There is no such thing as meritocracy and fairness in Anglo world. Anglo Jews are just liar and world saboteur.

Being loyal to white is not a compliment.

View attachment 840704
You may be a Chinese agent while being a citizen of some other country, not all are namak haraam like you.

I know it may not make any sense inside your head, that's why it's imperative that all Chinese origin people should be seen with suspicion, as being agents of the CCP.

You may be a Chinese agent while being a citizen of some other country, not all are namak haraam like you.

I know it may not make any sense inside your head, that's why it's imperative that all Chinese origin people should be seen with suspicion, as being agents of the CCP.

What about this namak haraam Indian boy in Germany ?

All Hindutvadis in the world should be deported back to India whatever their age.

What about this namak haraam Indian boy in Germany ?

All Hindutvadis in the world should be deported back to India whatever their age.
I am not at all surprised that you call a little boy namak haram for singing a song in Hindi.
I think you are classic case of bad parenting, so apples seldom fall far.

Back
Top Bottom