What's new

CIA gets Indian-origin CTO Nand Mulchandani.

Hey, I'm using your arguments to make my case; what could be fairer than that? You can't complain; you MUSTN'T complain.

Well that's very clever of you uncle ji, but my point still stands that a disproportionate number of Indians (or should I say only Indians, other than anglo whites) are appointed to important posts. While I have no intention to belittle Mr. Mulchandani's personal achievements, as I said there's no scarcity of brilliant engineers or entrepreneurs of non-Indian origin. This appointment will receive little attention at home, while the news will reverberate through Indian media across the nation for days and months. Does good for US soft power.

Well that's very clever of you uncle ji, but my point still stands that a disproportionate number of Indians (or should I say only Indians, other than anglo whites) are appointed to important posts. While I have no intention to belittle Mr. Mulchandani's personal achievements, as I said there's no scarcity of brilliant engineers or entrepreneurs of non-Indian origin. This appointment will receive little attention at home, while the news will reverberate through Indian media across the nation for days and months. Does good for US soft power.
I am not sure that they work in quite such an astute fashion. Imagine a secret conclave every 90 days where this grown up equivalent of the Skull and Crossbones Club discusses the world over some Jack Daniels. No, not happening.

I am not sure that they work in quite such an astute fashion. Imagine a secret conclave every 90 days where this grown up equivalent of the Skull and Crossbones Club discusses the world over some Jack Daniels. No, not happening.

Certainly I don't see that happening for a manager position at local KFC, but I'm quite sure CIA being the organization it is, the appointment got discussed at more than one Skull and Crossbones Clubs at the heart of US deep state.

Certainly I don't see that happening for a manager position at local KFC, but I'm quite sure CIA being the organization it is, the appointment got discussed at more than one Skull and Crossbones Clubs at the heart of US deep state.
Yes, but wouldn't that be a one-off?

Before these crooks had come the great Tipu Sultan who identified with the French Revolution and had he lived on into the middle of the 1800s I believe he would have been a Communist. Will you support Tipu or the Hindutvadi criminals ?
Funny how Genocidal maniacs and commies are just two sides of the same coin.

kuch pata nahi yeh cia it musk no na baich daye.

Back
Top Bottom