What's new

CIA declassified documents Air War 1971 - PAF v IAF

Tsk Tsk. Read the very report that is posted here since you believe it so ardently. We've seen you slaughter. But only unarmed civilians, women and kids. Declare war and invade if you can instead of arming proxies like a bunch of scared sissies.
calm down ..... the report is not about Indian atrocities in Kashmir........... or nagalan........... or ... or .... or ....... well you get the point ........... I dont think anyone would describe Pakistan as sissies especially not after 27 feb ....... and if using proxies is being sissy ...... what are your thoughts about mukti bahini???

yep me and my 200 million brothers
Speak for yourself.
Until we have stupids like you we cannot win a war. Even won wars will be called lost by people like you who were thrown in front of Indian cable TV as soon as they were born and forgotten there.
And grew us as messed up and confused as you

calm down ..... the report is not about Indian atrocities in Kashmir........... or nagalan........... or ... or .... or ....... well you get the point ........... I dont think anyone would describe Pakistan as sissies especially not after 27 feb ....... and if using proxies is being sissy ...... what are your thoughts about mukti bahini???
Nah. Read the report. Mukti Bahini was followed up with an actual ground invasion. Sissies use proxies and don't actually achieve anything.

Speak for yourself.
Until we have stupids like you we cannot win a war. Even won wars will be called lost by people like you who were thrown in front of Indian cable TV as soon as they were born and forgotten there.
And grew us as messed up and confused as you

well if i have my way-----india will be difficult to find on revised map of world 2021

All , please report this @Baghial idiot.
His verbal diohrhhea is all over this thread.
stop being an ant eater,ok

Nah. Read the report. Mukti Bahini was followed up with an actual ground invasion. Sissies use proxies and don't actually achieve anything.
I have and trust me it does not state that ...... it state facts .....
sissies are the ones who came over for a cup of tea

well if i have my way-----india will be difficult to find on revised map of world 2021
Oh shut up.
People like you insult your country and those who fight for it and call it patriotism, and claim to be Tipu Sultan.
Messed up to the core :lol:

Back
Top Bottom