What's new

CIA chief Petraeus resigns over extramarital affair

holly-west-point-edit.jpg

David and Holly Petraeus when they were cadets at West Point.

I am not justifying it, i am just saying that happening of it has little to do with 'civilized' or 'un-civilized' it could have happened anywhere. You dont have to go into full biting mode.
First learn what 'uncivilized' means and then lecture me.

Uncivilized refers to behavior which is inappropriate or not considered to be socially, culturally, or morally advance/acceptable.

My point holds.

How come in the Western world women can walk around relatively safe- except in neighbourhoods with a high Muslim concentration- even if they choose to dress lightly?

But modest Islamic women in most Islamic countries, even if they are forced to wrap their selves up in a burka, are a constant target of sexual harassment, groping and stalking on the street, in public transportation and at the workplace, targeted by highly moral and civilised Muslim men?
This is a huge misconception.

Ever been to Lahore? Visit it and tell me if what you said holds true or not.

Lahore is a city of millions of people and is therefore a good center for a case study.

With what?

I can adress the other points you made but id like you do cough up some details in regards to above quote.
You think that your grasp of ground realities is better? No.

Also, our earlier responses have been deleted by Mods in this thread. So if you have any questions/queries, start a separate thread on this theme and notify me. I will glady address any misconception.

You think that your grasp of ground realities is better? No.

Also, our earlier responses have been deleted by Mods in this thread. So if you have any questions/queries, start a separate thread on this theme and notify me. I will glady address any misconception.

So you can tell me about my huge misconceptions?
It's a shame police departments in Europe are so politically correct there is no database on sexual offenders heritage/religion.

First learn what 'uncivilized' means and then lecture me.

Uncivilized refers to behavior which is inappropriate or not considered to be socially, culturally, or morally advance/acceptable.

My point holds.

How's this for taking Pakistan as a case in study? Sure sounds civilized to me, but ofcourse, those might only be my misconceptions. Thankfully, her family didnt succumb to the outside pressures of the "civilized".

Refusing to Kill Daughter, Pakistani Family Defies Tradition, Draws Anger/

He he, it seems I struck a nerve…

Never expected that a post on a lighter note, that incidentally refutes your claim, would have rattled you so that you needed three separate replies to address me and referring to me in the third person. Judging by your outlandish statements, I would say you’re pretty insecure when an innocent anecdotal story made you act this way.

Of course you are not going to see it. I would not leave the comforts of a house built on the foundation of self-denial either, If I had one of those.

I wasn’t aware we were exchanging 'proof'.. of what exactly? Because I'm actually quite content with 'my' Western morality. You on the other seem quite insecure given your wild and incoherent posts.

Well, that’s the understatement of the year. Maybe? A little less ambiguous, please.
Your leaders are probably the biggest crooks that are wandering in your country. Hell, corrupt politicians who have stolen billions of dollars can even get re-elected in your utopia, so what does that tell you about the morality of the people in the Land of the Pure?

Don’t know about that.. This seems very desperate:

"I know, I'm not as tall as you'd like, I'm not as fit as you'd like. I'm fat, and I'm old. But I would still like to be your friend."

:lol:

You have your own version of flappers right in the heart of Pakistan, in the biggest Red light district of the country. What striking similarities! Looks like good old traditions die hard.

Heera Mandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But of course I would not request you to look it up per link (odds are you know about it but in denial mode), it would waste much of your valuable time as you said before. Precious time that in stead can be useful spent in the unending lamenting of your superior morality. I would not dare to ask such a thing.

This is an overstatement. You not only lack technological superiority, you have no military, no economic, no political superiority either. Even you’re so-called moral superiority - measured by your own standard - is hanging in the balance.....
When a girl gets acid blasted in her face by her mother, because someone saw her talking to a boy, I’m not sure what moral high ground you’re talking about. Do let me know.

Prostitution is neither West, nor East. It’s universal. It has existed since the inception of mankind, it has been around in every culture and every civilization in every place throughout history. So this remark was pretty dull to say. Even in your highly moral societies prostitution thrives, even though you may not like this reality and will probably go on denying it.
What you don't talk about openly, it doesn't exist in the part of the world that you are speaking highly about.

Just to be clear, not pointing fingers, just stating the obvious.

Teenage pregnancies are common in Pakistan. Adolescent girls get married off by their daddies, giving birth before the age of 16. What you call moral, we call rape. A big difference in morality, and consequently the way we look at societal customs.

I have no intention of lecturing anyone. In fact, I am very well acquainted with the ground realities of your highly moral societies and the situation in the West. I have no beef with many Western values and norms, I am quite content with them.

So you don’t have to convince me, you just have to convince some of your sheep that the Islamic World is the utopia, the beautiful illusion that you made it to be. Maybe you will actually fool some of them.

As far as I am concerned, you can carry on with your rants about Islamic superiority, I find it rather amusing. Why would I want to preach otherwise, and try to burst your bubble, when such self-deception and delusions are bordering entertainment? Only one request, little less acting like a drama-queen. The repeated 'please' is a bit annoying.

Please get lost, your face saving attempts of your society is futile. LOL :lol:

Do you ever hear Pakistani, Saudi, Egyptian, Iranian, Even Turkish leaders getting sexual scandals, having to admit to the world like Bill Clinton that "they did not have sex with that woman." :rolleyes: :eek:

Do you ever of Chinese leaders, Russian, Indian, Indonesian, Thai, Japanese leaders getting involved in sex scandals, :azn:

How come in the US. Ironically USA considers themselves to be one of the more religious countries of the west, but how they are not.

lol, our women don;t dress like prostitutes. Your women like to dress bikinis, reveal the arms, the legs, the belly, even wear thongs. :cheesy:

So please, and I'm glad I'm annoying you, because the sex scandal done by your leaders are even more annoying to me, because I want to live in civilized world, not a wild world where people think gay rights or having sex with random women or men is ok?
tion
Got that. Seriously get a life! Prostitution in China is banned, but interestingly prostitution is legal in the USA.

LOL

please even your tv shows the girlfriend culture, the pronographic culture, going bikinis, men wearing shorts, men going shirtless.

Your prostitute culture knows no bounds. :lol:

I smell a closet mullah in here! :flame:

Do you ever of Chinese leaders

I believe Mao thought that screwing virgins would give him life energy back.
If you dig a little deeper on this you will uncover lots and lots of trash.
But you wont, because your servility prevents you from doing objective and critical thinking. People like you are the reason Pakistan is where it is.

Also your lack of education prevents you from knowing that there is a term in China called "second wife". You're just a dumb uneducated populist-probably unwashed too. Plain and simple. No need to sugar coat it in diplomatic terms.

This isnt a China bashing post, just clarifying to the nub the culture of his idols & that prostitution is universal. There's a reason it's called the oldest proffession in the world.

But you wont, because your servility prevents you from doing objective and critical thinking. People like you are the reason Pakistan is where it is.

Also your lack of education prevents you from knowing that there is a term in China called "second wife". You're just a dumb uneducated populist-probably unwashed too. Plain and simple. No need to sugar coat it in diplomatic terms.

This isnt a China bashing post, just clarifying to the nub the culture of his idols & that prostitution is universal. There's a reason it's called the oldest proffession in the world.

I wonder, how will there be sex scandal when polygamy is allowed to most Imam and Islamic leader.....? You need to have more than multiple wife to have sex scandal in Islamic world.......

A lot of Chinese Official or even Chinese have 2nd or 3rd wife, called (2奶 and 3奶) in Chinese.

And finally outlawing prostitution does not mean there are no prositute. Infact i have many sex before i turn 18 to some Chinese Prositute in China........i can tell you how much it cost in 1998 it cost about 100-150 RMB per well, attempt? i don't know how to count....

No offend to the Chinese or Muslim brother, just using your people to put aside some point some extremist pakistani point to the western society

Maybe he drilled the president's wife Michelle Obama.

He is an intelligence chairman not the Army or Police officer as you expecting this kind of act from him...
{Intelligence Understand} finish every desire or Fulfill...:oops:

How is a Mullah a derogatory term? A Mullah just means someone who is well-learned in the religion.

Are you advocating a war on Islam? I hope you are not. :disagree:

Isn't that what your Obama said," USA will never be at war with Islam.

I smell someone is getting angry, because he has a moral inferiority! lol

You are just a disgusting Islamophobe, using Mullah as a pejorative. Its like using a Monk or a Sadhu or priest or a pastor or a nun as a pejorative.

I have the right to report for using "Mullah" as a pejorative. Imam or Mullah or Mawlana or Mufti should not be used as perjorative. You should know that by now.

In intelligence work Sexual relationship in preterm condition always creating bad consequences...
And chines officials do 2 to 3 wife is due to one child policy..its is the real fact otherwise they avoid to do this...

I wonder, how will there be sex scandal when polygamy is allowed to most Imam and Islamic leader.....? You need to have more than multiple wife to have sex scandal in Islamic world.......

A lot of Chinese Official or even Chinese have 2nd or 3rd wife, called (2奶 and 3奶) in Chinese.

And finally outlawing prostitution does not mean there are no prositute. Infact i have many sex before i turn 18 to some Chinese Prositute in China........i can tell you how much it cost in 1998 it cost about 100-150 RMB per well, attempt? i don't know how to count....

No offend to the Chinese or Muslim brother, just using your people to put aside some point some extremist pakistani point to the western society

Firstly,
lol, Most Muslims don't have more than one wife.

Secondly I'm glad you see the wisdom of polygamy. Polygamy helps give unmarried women who cannot find a single man in their community a life of dignity instead of being "public property" like women and men are in your culture.

Exhibit A: John Kennedy
Exhibit B: Marylin Monroe - Cherished idiot who dresses like a prostitute
Exhibit C: Bill Clinton
Exhibit D: David Petraeus

lol :lol: :lol:

Too amusing.

Gentlemen please avoid jhungary, hes just ****** pig whoes trying to defend immorality.
(I too can play this game too :azn:).

and what a useless excuse to eviction him from CIA ....
I mean their media propagation " Free relationship " for others and they put sanction on other nation for forbidding it , right !? ....

in the end , USA media and USA's government only seeing some donkey as his people or else , they wouldn't use this useless excuses to kick Petraus out from CIA ...

Firstly,
lol, Most Muslims don't have more than one wife.

Secondly I'm glad you see the wisdom of polygamy. Polygamy helps give unmarried women who cannot find a single man in their community a life of dignity instead of being "public property" like women and men are in your culture.

Exhibit A: John Kennedy
Exhibit B: Marylin Monroe - Cherished idiot who dresses like a prostitute
Exhibit C: Bill Clinton
Exhibit D: David Petraeus

lol :lol: :lol:

Too amusing.

Gentlemen please avoid jhungary, hes just ****** pig whoes trying to defend immorality.
(I too can play this game too :azn:).

lol, before you oakistan have power to conquer the world, that's how we dress our women and so what?? We invaded iraq and did we force iraqi women to dress like a prositute you said? our women don't dress in bikini in your land so why you bother to discredit our women into prositute? You live in the west i wonder? If you don't like our women, don't go to America or any western country, stay in your craphole, i don't care.

Plus you name 4 person and say all 1 billions of western are degenerate, wow, what kind of logic is that? But if you have logic, you wouldn't say while polygamy is ok but the man with wife looking at another woman is not ok. Well. Maybe only in pakistan??

Do remember you are discuss or discrediting a western man using a backward culture, you can say all western people are degenerate, and i can say all pakistan were living in a cave and backward so what? That does not mean anything

and what a useless excuse to eviction him from CIA ....
I mean their media propagation " Free relationship " for others and they put sanction on other nation for forbidding it , right !? ....

in the end , USA media and USA's government only seeing some donkey as his people or else , they wouldn't use this useless excuses to kick Petraus out from CIA ...

Petraeus did not got kicked out because he have an affair, because he is a potential leak of national security to people who should not be getting of those info.

lol, before you oakistan have power to conquer the world, that's how we dress our women and so what?? We invaded iraq and did we force iraqi women to dress like a prositute you said? our women don't dress in bikini in your land so why you bother to discredit our women into prositute? You live in the west i wonder? If you don't like our women, don't go to America or any western country, stay in your craphole, i don't care.

Plus you name 4 person and say all 1 billions of western are degenerate, wow, what kind of logic is that? But if you have logic, you wouldn't say while polygamy is ok but the man with wife looking at another woman is not ok. Well. Maybe only in pakistan??

Do remember you are discuss or discrediting a western man using a backward culture, you can say all western people are degenerate, and i can say all pakistan were living in a cave and backward so what? That does not mean anything

lol, but USA, Canada, UK, France, Spain, claim to be a LAND OF FREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOMMM!

:cheesy::lol::blah::disagree::coffee:

Which means... I can live where ever I want. LOL! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom