What's new

CIA chief Petraeus resigns over extramarital affair

I don't think blackmail is the issue as the whole world knows he has had an affair. You can only blackmail someone if he/she doesn't want any information to be leaked. He lost integrity in the eyes of the CIA so there's no other option than to quit. I believe JFK was doing it with Marilyn Monroe so Billy boy ain't the only US president in history who had one hell of an adventure if you know what i mean :D

Absolutely their shamelessness doesn't stop there. And that guy is trying to compare the morality of Pakistani leaders to American leaders :lol:. Yes, the Pakistani leaders may be corrupt, but they are not horny goats like many of the American presidents have been.

What about the flappers lol? Does that ring a bell, the prostitute culture in the 1920s. Isn't that what the Great Gatsby talks about. Please Cloakedvessel, don;t teach us about morality.

In part of the world where Pakistan, they very much have their moral superiority, despite the fact they lack technological superiority.

Prostitution is legal in parts of Nevada. So don't teach me nonsense. lol :lol:.

I've even seen documentaries how there are secret prostitution rings in the US.

So please don't us. Please don't, we will only expose your flaws in your morality. lol

I don't think blackmail is the issue as the whole world knows he has had an affair. You can only blackmail someone if he/she doesn't want any information to be leaked. He lost integrity in the eyes of the CIA so there's no other option than to quit. I believe JFK was doing it with Marilyn Monroe so Billy boy ain't the only US president in history who had one hell of an adventure if you know what i mean :D

lol, I had a Canadian high teacher who told me why don't you like hollywood celebrities, is it because they have scandalous lives.

I replied, "pretty much, yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another incident, at my international high school, an American girl asked me jokingly do know what is a "Ho."

I just replied "yes." She assumed I came from a conservative background which is correct, because she knows the problems that is rampant in her society(for example: teenage pregnancies).

So please Cloakedvessel, don't teach us about morality. lol.

Having an affair is not a materialist thing that will get you fire, however, things are done a bit different with the CIA.

I worked for the CIA once, as a military liason (Nothing that to be surprise of) they sort of rotate Operartion and intel officer within the CIA, beside you need to filled in a 24 pages form, you and anyone you know (intimately) will also be intterview that how you don't get leak or they make sure you don't leak. Interview took 3 months, then you got your security clearence.

Having an affair, it's okay if you have an affair within the CIA circle as everyone hold the same Clearence, but a top man having an affair to an unauthorised person is not something the CIA are willing to overlook.

First of all, he is the Top man, mean whatever he hold would be of highest security and you cannot share your clearence to anyone, especially those have no clearence, now i don't what's the clearence was held by Ms Broadwell, but oi know one thing, what she hold must be less than the top man himself. He having an affair mean she have personal access to him, either to his home, phone or computer, which is what the CIA look at with a very serious attutide. (having an affair mean assuming she have access to his home, his personal belonging and his way of communication)

Then she is a journo. Which almost certain to be the biggest of the CIA's enemy list.

In short, you are incharge of all covert op, you have an affair with a journo, that's a career suicide combo. It's okay for any government leader to have an affair, but the world of CIA is more complicated. You cannot have affair with people who does not hold certain clearence. I would think if he Ms Boardwell were working insdide the CIA, the CIA will help Petraeu cover the affair for him.

I worked for the CIA once, as a military liason...
That means according to the loony conspiracy theories believers here, you are a CIA agent.

I once met then lunched with a CIA officer who was stationed in West Berlin when it existed. We were waiting for Space A seats on a C-5 out of McGuire. I was issued a fedora, a black trench coat, and a shiny chrome badge embossed with 'CIA Secret Agent Man'. Did you get the same getup?

umm.. I dont think so. if that was the case, i think the scapegoat would have been sacrificed before the election.

I agree it had nothing to do with Libya, but the scapegoat would not have been sacrificed before the election because it would mean that the Obama administration was admitting that mistakes were mad and Romney would have taken advantage of that.

This Jewish Gen was the favorite of Israel in the US hierarchy. Obama's defeat to a pro-Israel Romney must be a factor. This saucy revelation could be a cover up for actually firing him.

What defeat are you talking about?? :blink:

What about the flappers lol? Does that ring a bell, the prostitute culture in the 1920s. Isn't that what the Great Gatsby talks about.

Flapper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1907 English actor George Graves explained it to Americans as theatrical slang for acrobatic young female stage performers." Now that's what i call a fancy description lol, i still have that book on my bookshelf all these years collecting dust and still haven't read it. You just gave me the perfect summary of that literature: flappers, now i can burn the book.

That means according to the loony conspiracy theories believers here, you are a CIA agent.

I once met then lunched with a CIA officer who was stationed in West Berlin when it existed. We were waiting for Space A seats on a C-5 out of McGuire. I was issued a fedora, a black trench coat, and a shiny chrome badge embossed with 'CIA Secret Agent Man'. Did you get the same getup?

what about loony ground pounders?

lol no, i am a uniformed officer posted to the embassy who work under the CIA liason(I am a Military Intel/Operation liason to an CIA liason in an US Embassy) I wear class A all the time when i was in my post, i was choosen because of my Asiantic background. Not everyone who work for CIA is a spy, i know some girl who work as in a clerkical duty yet you need Tier 3 clearence (Or C clearence) to work for the CIA.

anyway, all CIA i know do nto dress in trenchcoat :)

By this criteria 99% politicians in India and Pakistan should be resigned from their respective posts

Oh please your American leaders are involved in the most scandalous of the scandalous affairs. Don't give me BS. lol :D

Please Cloakedvessel, don;t teach us about morality.

So please don't us. Please don't, we will only expose your flaws in your morality. lol

He he, it seems I struck a nerve…

Never expected that a post on a lighter note, that incidentally refutes your claim, would have rattled you so that you needed three separate replies to address me and referring to me in the third person. Judging by your outlandish statements, I would say you’re pretty insecure when an innocent anecdotal story made you act this way.

I'm not going to see your youtube video crap, because I don't have 7 minutes to watch.

Of course you are not going to see it. I would not leave the comforts of a house built on the foundation of self-denial either, If I had one of those.

Do you have definitive proof other than youtube videos. Lol

I wasn’t aware we were exchanging 'proof'.. of what exactly? Because I'm actually quite content with 'my' Western morality. You on the other seem quite insecure given your wild and incoherent posts.

And that guy is trying to compare the morality of Pakistani leaders to American leaders :lol:. Yes, the Pakistani leaders may be corrupt,

Well, that’s the understatement of the year. Maybe? A little less ambiguous, please.
Your leaders are probably the biggest crooks that are wandering in your country. Hell, corrupt politicians who have stolen billions of dollars can even get re-elected in your utopia, so what does that tell you about the morality of the people in the Land of the Pure?

but they are not horny goats like many of the American presidents have been.

Don’t know about that.. This seems very desperate:

"I know, I'm not as tall as you'd like, I'm not as fit as you'd like. I'm fat, and I'm old. But I would still like to be your friend."

:lol:

What about the flappers lol? Does that ring a bell, the prostitute culture in the 1920s. Isn't that what the Great Gatsby talks about. Please Cloakedvessel, don;t teach us about morality.

You have your own version of flappers right in the heart of Pakistan, in the biggest Red light district of the country. What striking similarities! Looks like good old traditions die hard.

Heera Mandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But of course I would not request you to look it up per link (odds are you know about it but in denial mode), it would waste much of your valuable time as you said before. Precious time that in stead can be useful spent in the unending lamenting of your superior morality. I would not dare to ask such a thing.

In part of the world where Pakistan, they very much have their moral superiority, despite the fact they lack technological superiority.

This is an overstatement. You not only lack technological superiority, you have no military, no economic, no political superiority either. Even you’re so-called moral superiority - measured by your own standard - is hanging in the balance.....
When a girl gets acid blasted in her face by her mother, because someone saw her talking to a boy, I’m not sure what moral high ground you’re talking about. Do let me know.

Prostitution is legal in parts of Nevada. So don't teach me nonsense. lol :lol:.

I've even seen documentaries how there are secret prostitution rings in the US.

Prostitution is neither West, nor East. It’s universal. It has existed since the inception of mankind, it has been around in every culture and every civilization in every place throughout history. So this remark was pretty dull to say. Even in your highly moral societies prostitution thrives, even though you may not like this reality and will probably go on denying it.
What you don't talk about openly, it doesn't exist in the part of the world that you are speaking highly about.

Just to be clear, not pointing fingers, just stating the obvious.

lol, I had a Canadian high teacher who told me why don't you like hollywood celebrities, is it because they have scandalous lives.

I replied, "pretty much, yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another incident, at my international high school, an American girl asked me jokingly do know what is a "Ho."

I just replied "yes." She assumed I came from a conservative background which is correct, because she knows the problems that is rampant in her society(for example: teenage pregnancies).

Teenage pregnancies are common in Pakistan. Adolescent girls get married off by their daddies, giving birth before the age of 16. What you call moral, we call rape. A big difference in morality, and consequently the way we look at societal customs.

I have no intention of lecturing anyone. In fact, I am very well acquainted with the ground realities of your highly moral societies and the situation in the West. I have no beef with many Western values and norms, I am quite content with them.

So you don’t have to convince me, you just have to convince some of your sheep that the Islamic World is the utopia, the beautiful illusion that you made it to be. Maybe you will actually fool some of them.

As far as I am concerned, you can carry on with your rants about Islamic superiority, I find it rather amusing. Why would I want to preach otherwise, and try to burst your bubble, when such self-deception and delusions are bordering entertainment? Only one request, little less acting like a drama-queen. The repeated 'please' is a bit annoying.

General Petraeus' wife looks like Susan Boyle.

No wonder he stepped out.

Holly Petraeus
qa-holly-petraeus.jpg

Paula Broadwell
368755-paula-broadwell.jpg

It's not Ms but Mrs Broadwell and then she has 2 young boys age 5 and 7 yrs old. She better has some explanation :D

Back
Top Bottom