What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

No offense to Hyper but it's mostly because the Talibs are interwoven into the main economic lifeline of the Tribal Areas; it's not easy to snatch them out of this web. The web itself needs to go.

Aisaaa na kehhh warnaaa @Hyperion mujheee choreii gaaa nahin ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you lecturing me about "tribal areas"? Now that's a first! :cheesy:

No offense to Hyper but it's mostly because the Talibs are interwoven into the main economic lifeline of the Tribal Areas; it's not easy to snatch them out of this web. The web itself needs to go.

Kiddo, don't be an imbecile. Never mix the saying of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, with politics or politicians. Our religion, forbids us to from 99% of the things, that we as a nation do. We are all equally to blame.

I'm sorry but I have never proposed peace with Taliban, I have never attacked Christians churches, mosques. It's IK who keeps barking about the Taliban. He claims to be a muslim, he should at least try to follow its teachings, no?

Calling me an imbecilic doesn't change the fact the defenders of Taliban are big hypocrites, why can't they introduce a constitutional amendment to declare Taliban non muslims? Nope, they are to busy attacking Christians for playing the victim card, as has been seen even on this forum.

I have on many occasions put forward this proposal, here, once again: Cordon off N. Waziristan, bomb it to liquified silicon. Kill all the Mehsuds in one go. Problem solved.

And every time my response is :

:what:
:undecided:
:omghaha:
:rofl:
:cuckoo:
:kiss3:

Koi karneii waliii baaat karo Khan Sahib ! :coffee:

We agree brother. I want 20x more drones, with way more lethal weapons. Pakistan has already forfeit it's right-to-protest, the day it became incapable of protecting it's populace.

This slogan of "Drone band karo, humm khudd mukhtar mulk hain", serves only the TTP. I think it's one of their best PR efforts against the state, where they have been able coerce and play upon the stupidity of the masses!

Abhee takk tumharay zehan mein bhee fatoor hai. There is no good Pakistani Talib. Not even one. Let's get that straight.

Aaa jaa, khan ko pappi day day..... :kiss3:

super post!

I say that as an outsider and from what I have read. The structure of the tribal society allows the Talibs to fester, I did not mean to offend in any way, bro.

Dude, you lecturing me about "tribal areas"? Now that's a first! :cheesy:

No one is defending the Talibans, everyone wants them dead. Trust me, it has to do more with the central government and the military's short-sighted approach than it has to do with individual politicians.

Do you remember the famous "We shall bleed India with a thousand cuts"?. Well guess what, karma is a *****. Exact same people are back to bleed you guys. This is a fact, no denying it by hiding in the cloak of "nationalism/patriotism".

I'm sorry but I have never proposed peace with Taliban, I have never attacked Christians churches, mosques. It's IK who keeps barking about the Taliban. He claims to be a muslim, he should at least try to follow its teachings, no?

Calling me an imbecilic doesn't change the fact the defenders of Taliban are big hypocrites, why can't they introduce a constitutional amendment to declare Taliban non muslims? Nope, they are to busy attacking Christians for playing the victim card, as has been seen even on this forum.

I say that as an outsider and from what I have read. The structure of the tribal society allows the Talibs to fester, I did not mean to offend in any way, bro.

Kiyaaa baaat kar raheiii hoo please continue offending him more & more ! :)

Eik Pathan ko tunnng karnaaa sawaab ka kaaam hotaaa haiii ! :yay:

Kiyun @Hyperion ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
These TTP guys are proving themselves as terrorists by targeting innocent people, women and kids.

They claims to be the torch bearer of Islam, for true Islamic land, and fighting against the corrupt establishment and army but their actions proves otherwise. :rolleyes:

Son, a hundred lifetimes worth of research would do you no good. Many have tried before, yet, not a single valid theory exists on how to handle the tribals. For my part, as the situation arises, I'd advise where necessary.

Arm, we need to pull on a massive effort both military and civilian: educate, disarm, reassimilate. In disarming we must effectively crack down on most crime in our city, no matter where it is, the Talibs have a tab on that. Cripple them economically and voila.

And every time my response is :

:what:
:undecided:
:omghaha:
:rofl:
:cuckoo:
:kiss3:

Koi karneii waliii baaat karo Khan Sahib ! :coffee:

No one is defending the Talibans, everyone wants them dead. Trust me, it has to do more with the central government and the military's short-sighted approach than it has to do with individual politicians.

Do you remember the famous "We shall bleed India with a thousand cuts"?. Well guess what, karma is a *****. Exact same people are back to bleed you guys. This is a fact, no denying it by hiding in the cloak of "nationalism/patriotism".

I don't just blame IK. I blame all parties who agreed to peace talks in APC. I also blame the military for bending over backwards to appease Taliban sympathisers while losing thousands of it servicemen.

I know what happen with bleeding India, you have me confused with someone. I abhor nationalism, it's the refuge of the ignorant. I never supported Mullahs whether now or before. We supported these mujhahids before and now the chickens have come home to roost. I know.

Arm, we need to pull on a massive effort both military and civilian: educate, disarm, reassimilate. In disarming we must effectively crack down on most crime in our city, no matter where it is, the Talibs have a tab on that. Cripple them economically and voila.

I think we need to get out of the Tribal Areas but before doing that raise up a strong force of Tribal Levies with good pays, great training & the right kinda ammunition ! That along with intelligence input & air support !

And most of all we need to start massive economic & social upliftment programs in the Tribal Areas !

Back
Top Bottom