What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

In the Islamic tradition all non-combatants are a no target, all surrendered combatants have the right to safety of life assured by the military.

Are they telling the truth? Any shariah expert?

Nope, pretty much the same. The history of South Asia has seen the Taliban rise in many different forms. BulleShah was threatened by Sikh militants, Conservative Muslims, politicians and even commoners. His poetry is much a commentary on such aspects, that's why he continues to highlight the humanity shared by all faiths and the message of love by religion rather than discrimination and oppression.

I believe he at least faced some humans not animals like TTP.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without e her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)." - Prophet Muhammad SAW
Bro can you tell me the source by any chance. I would like to show this to few people

Officially the government has said that drones are not in their hands. The Talibs aren't stupid they know that. The government is not stupid either, they know how many groups of Talibs and terrorists there are, we're one of their parents. There is no such thing as a fanatic Taliban and a normal one. These people are the same, especially those who are actively engaged against the army.
And you believe this my dear???? I am not against drones - never had been.....infact I say Govt should come out with blood on hand - and that blood should be of militants died in drone strikes.....

We agree brother. I want 20x more drones, with way more lethal weapons. Pakistan has already forfeit it's right-to-protest, the day it became incapable of protecting it's populace.

This slogan of "Drone band karo, humm khudd mukhtar mulk hain", serves only the TTP. I think it's one of their best PR efforts against the state, where they have been able coerce and play upon the stupidity of the masses!

And you believe this my dear???? I am not against drones - never had been.....infact I say Govt should come out with blood on hand - and that blood should be of militants died in drone strikes.....

Abhee takk tumharay zehan mein bhee fatoor hai. There is no good Pakistani Talib. Not even one. Let's get that straight.

Officially the government has said that drones are not in their hands. The Talibs aren't stupid they know that. The government is not stupid either, they know how many groups of Talibs and terrorists there are, we're one of their parents. There is no such thing as a fanatic Taliban and a normal one. These people are the same, especially those who are actively engaged against the army.

Aaa jaa, khan ko pappi day day..... :kiss3:

Maybe it was according to Pukhtoonwali ! :whistle:

*I hope I can get the Khan angry at this - Fingers Crossed*

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Imran khan and PTI, and all those who defend them, tell me one more time how these people are just reacting to drone strikes. How they are still muslims, how are they still allowed to pollute my beloved Pakistan?

EDIT: already been posted I see. No worries though a few IK and Taliban fans need to read it again and again.

Aaa jaa, khan ko pappi day day..... :kiss3:

I'm homophobic ! :bad:

Waisee Khan Sahib, on a serious note - Why can't you Tribals control the TTP presence in the Tribal Areas - You guys are supposed to be - Saleiii nei mereii taraaaf deekhaaa....maaar do saleiii koo & here its a different story altogether ? :pissed:

Sareiii North Waziristan mein TTP betheiii hoeiii haiii - Kiyaaa wahaan seiii Darawar, Wazir etc. extinct ho gaiii haiiin ? :hitwall:

Kiddo, don't be an imbecile. Never mix the saying of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, with politics or politicians. Our religion, forbids us to from 99% of the things, that we as a nation do. We are all equally to blame.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Imran khan and PTI, and all those who defend them, tell me one more time how these people are just reacting to drone strikes. How they are still muslims, how are they still allowed to pollute my beloved Pakistan?

EDIT: already been posted I see. No worries though a few IK and Taliban fans need to read it again and again.

We agree brother. I want 20x more drones, with way more lethal weapons. Pakistan has already forfeit it's right-to-protest, the day it became incapable of protecting it's populace.

This slogan of "Drone band karo, humm khudd mukhtar mulk hain", serves only the TTP. I think it's one of their best PR efforts against the state, where they have been able coerce and play upon the stupidity of the masses!
The irony is not one of them is coming out with plain answer.
Well I dont care whose finger is pulling the trigger, as long as taliban is dead, its job done. It is a good measure to atleast keep some pressute on them, it will put fear in their hearts that something is watching them.
If we are a Soverign nation then we have to show it- not only in our speeches but through our actions.
Take the effing charge and launch an offensive or carryout atleast 2 precision air strikes......

Abhee takk tumharay zehan mein bhee fatoor hai. There is no good Pakistani Talib. Not even one. Let's get that straight.
fatoor tou meray zahin mein bhi hai- but what can I say. Everyone lives for their personal interests. Today Afghanistan is sitting in India's lap & vice versa it is in their interests.....we sided with US and lived on their aid for decades - well we had our interests. today we are begging China and china is giving us in as they have their own interests....

So I believe there is no harm in looking after interests of Non-combatant Tribes that were part of TTP, what matters here is who well we control the situation and who has the upper hand....

No offense to Hyper but it's mostly because the Talibs are interwoven into the main economic lifeline of the Tribal Areas; it's not easy to snatch them out of this web. The web itself needs to go.

Waisee Khan Sahib, on a serious note - Why can't you Tribals control the TTP presence in the Tribal Areas - You guys are supposed to be - Saleiii nei mereii taraaaf deekhaaa....maaar do saleiii koo & here its a different story altogether ? :pissed:

Sareiii North Waziristan mein TTP betheiii hoeiii haiii - Kiyaaa wahaan seiii Darawar, Wazir etc. extinct ho gaiii haiiin ? :hitwall:

they jst wanted to clear thier dam hands of innocent pakistani patriotic chirstians blood?
& thts it?but what about the masjid they blown up a day before?

I have on many occasions put forward this proposal, here, once again: Cordon off N. Waziristan, bomb it to liquified silicon. Kill all the Mehsuds in one go. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom