What's new

Chuck Yeager tweets about PAF of 1971

what is wrong if I ask ? I know it is embarrassing.
I think in the Heat of Fire you're not differentiating Black & white area with Gray, In 71 not State of Pak surrendered to India
In 25 years we never have any MEGA military installments in BD (like in W.Pak)....Our Army was deported there to turn down a Political Chaos .... It was India who attacked Sovereign Country after 9 months of Solid Preparation
HUE & CRY for what??....BD still an independent Country....? what you gained except showing your true colors (aka state sponsored terrorism)....now Apply KARMA rule in Kashmir :devil:

I think in the Heat of Fire you're not differentiating Black & white area with Gray, In 71 not State of Pak surrendered to India
In 25 years we never have any MEGA military installments in BD (like in W.Pak)....Our Army was deported there to turn down a Political Chaos .... It was India who attacked Sovereign Country after 9 months of Solid Preparation
HUE & CRY for what??....BD still an independent Country....? what you gained except showing your true colors (aka state sponsored terrorism)....now Apply KARMA rule in Kashmir :devil:

You still have not answered the question I asked. Due you have the leak copy of hameed ur rehmann commission with You !

In our records , we know that it did not provide ground support because it could not do that while defending itself against IAF which had radar coverage while PAF had lots of other problems at its hands. As for your hardly took off claim, it's air to air kills are enough to dispute your claim.
Naturally A2A claims will be high for PAF because PAF only worked to cover its own self instead of taking the battle to us, and supporting the Pak Army and Navy. It is obvious because the IAF was on the offensive, on the Tactical level. So shooting them down on Pak soil by airborne Pak fighters was obvious. The posture was overly defensive. In terms of warfare that can be equated to 'not taken off'. And even that was very very less. IAF remained largely unscathed and the PAF airfields were repeatedly bombed without resistance. Missile boats entered and bombed the Karachi refineries and returned without a scratch. Then they did that again within the week. No air/naval air wing came to rescue the Pak Navy and shore installations either. While IAF regularly bombed the logistics, not one bomb fell on the Gurdaspur highway.

You still have not answered the question I asked. Due you have the leak copy of hameed ur rehmann commission with You !
Why i dig the Dead ones in first place? Things have done can't be undone
Apparently 71 belongs to your side..... Moreover, Iam solving a Mind Conundrum of creating a Good impression of peaceful helpful India.:enjoy:

Naturally A2A claims will be high for PAF because PAF only worked to cover its own self instead of taking the battle to us, and supporting the Pak Army and Navy.
How could a small under powered and outnumbered(11 to 1) force could take the battle to it's enemy? (East Pakistan)
IAF remained largely unscathed and the PAF airfields were repeatedly bombed without resistance
Are you talking about East Pakistan? There was only one airfield from which PAF fighters operated. And there was stiff resistance from PAF. PAF only stopped resisting when this sole airfield became un operational.
Missile boats entered and bombed the Karachi refineries and returned without a scratch. Then they did that again within the week. No air/naval air wing came to rescue the Pak Navy and shore installations either
Agreed. PAF was saving it's assets for the planned PA offensive which got delayed, sure some mistakes were made by PAF high command.
On a side note, Indian missile boat base Okha was hit by PAF so it was not entirely absent as you claimed.
While IAF regularly bombed the logistics, not one bomb fell on the Gurdaspur highway.
PAF did perform interdiction missions. Not only in Gurdaspur, but in Monabao railway station as well.

How could a small under powered and outnumbered(11 to 1) force could take the battle to it's enemy? (East Pakistan)

Are you talking about East Pakistan? There was only one airfield from which PAF fighters operated. And there was stiff resistance from PAF. PAF only stopped resisting when this sole airfield became un operational.

Agreed. PAF was saving it's assets for the planned PA offensive which got delayed, sure some mistakes were made by PAF high command.
On a side note, Indian missile boat base Okha was hit by PAF so it was not entirely absent as you claimed.

PAF did perform interdiction missions. Not only in Gurdaspur, but in Monabao railway station as well.
Read the memoirs of your officers. They will suffice. :tup:

So you admit getting your behinds handed back to you by PAF in 71? Good, you've reached the acceptance stage.

ps: The example is more of a man who was half dead fighting his own illness and then was attacked by a boxer from behind. But baaahhh.....that's going off topic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
The PTSD in the Pakistani populace is quite severe, so we understand your need to pick at scraps to regain some mental sanity..

a defeated people always cling to the little achievements...we sympathize with your lot!

Not a single shot fired and still you lost 1800 men. A win -win for Pakistan.

1800 is a huge number, support what you are saying with a credible link, and -please dont quote pakistani sources, in past also we have heard enough horseshit like 1 msulim soldier = 10 kafirs etc, beside you people also are not clear how may indians did you kill, some say its 1000, some say 2000 and here you are saying 1800.

another thing, to kill 1800 indian troops, at least 7000 pakistani soldiers have to die, I wonder how many pakistanis die in your imaginary battles:rofl:

Listen up enlightened Indian with a fake ID , if your military couldn't mobilise within 72 hours, what were they doing pussyfooting for a whole year, did you practice shoe shine to conclude how the Generals were feeling. Indian army initiated the deployment and then turned back unilaterally after loosing close to a thousand men in accidents and artillery exchanges. Since you are well accustomed to digesting gobbar, so i don't expect you take this down well.

don't worry about my id that's not important, you thank your allah that we did not had blitzkrieg capability that time or else Indian tricolour wud be flying in islamabad by now:D and as for your generals, they always feel that way, thats why one of them exposed how brutally pakistani army got massacred in Kargil heights, even after sitting at advantageous position. had it been the Indian army there and pakistanis trying to recapture posts, the entire pakistani army wud have been annihilated in the process. but since it was pakistani army, they were dislodged from those heights:rofl: and to this day you
cartoon-on-pakistani-intrusion.jpg
people don't accept them as your own.

Yeagar is a liar and known to twist truths. I fully expect Pakistani members to jump in and claim "ah he is the greatest fighter pilot to ever live, how can you say that?" :lol: All while brushing aside other pilots that contradict old fart Yeager.

I love the stories of him jumping in helicopters and tracking down like 17 Indian aircraft that were shot down....amazing and it took like 12 years to find the F-18 that was downed during the golf war out in the middle of the desert. Countless other aircraft have taken weeks, or years to find and Yeager claimed he hoped in helicopters and tracked down all those Indian aircraft....amazing. Yes, famous people lie especially to glorify themselves or their agendas, it happens all the time, Yeager is not an exception, many of his stories reek of BS.

Pilots have reputations of inflating their own kills or outright lying about it, this means they lie about other things to. Many pilots claim many things, i just don't get why Pakistanis hang off of Yeager's you know what as if he is a god.
No the truth is you'll accept any western claim which is in ur favor, even if its claimed by a sweeper.

You accept the western claims such as OBL was in Pakistan and Pak was involved in 26/11 Mumbai

But you dont accept when the same westerners say that you financed terrorism in Pakistan, and that PAF raped IAF in 71.

Why this double standard ??

No the truth is you'll accept any western claim which is in ur favor, even if its claimed by a sweeper.

You accept the western claims such as OBL was in Pakistan and Pak was involved in 26/11 Mumbai

But you dont accept when the same westerners say that you financed terrorism in Pakistan, and that PAF raped IAF in 71.

Why this double standard ??

How on earth do you know what my position on Osama and the 26/11 attacks are? I'm not even Indian, don't put words in my mouth of what i accept and don't accept.

1800 is a huge number, support what you are saying with a credible link, and -please dont quote pakistani sources, in past also we have heard enough horseshit like 1 msulim soldier = 10 kafirs etc, beside you people also are not clear how may indians did you kill, some say its 1000, some say 2000 and here you are saying 1800.

another thing, to kill 1800 indian troops, at least 7000 pakistani soldiers have to die, I wonder how many pakistanis die in your imaginary battles:rofl:

So, you don't know about that and even then you are "debating" with me.

Here to bust the bubble of Supa Dupa Powa and a response to your silly post.

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Op Parakram most punishing mistake: Ex-Navy chief | The Indian Express

Op Parakram claimed 798 soldiers - The Times of India

At least do google searches by yourself.

Read the memoirs of your officers. They will suffice. :tup:
Aeronaut: PAF on the Offensive - 1971 War

These are facts.

PAF not supporting PN, PA in Longewala and East are debatable though

Back
Top Bottom