Ooh baby baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
And I'll always remember you like a child, girl
And it's hard to get by just upon a smile
And I'll always remember you like a child, girl

This non-sense was designed for two things. 1- An Indian endorsement which she successfully did and 2- A Pakistani reaction, which she failed to achieve.
She is irrelevant for the most part, let her vent out her frustration, her hateful views and gross misrepresentation of Pakistan matters least. Let her carry her love affair with India and Indians, they only love her till she keeps directing her hate towards Pakistan, the moment she criticises bhartis, those morons loose their marbles and go after her.

LOL this Christine bitch also fully knows how opposed Oriya is to US duplicity vis a vis Pakistan. This American bitch is taking fake solace from Oriya's words.

What's this so called vets name

What's her mental issues? Does she suffer form one same disease that every indian does?

Bad idea cause all their stooges from small to big will have a very very cold winter.

Let me tell you who this American vet is. He is one of those coward US soldiers that doesn't even have the balls to come face-to-face with Pak soldiers. This despite blaming Pakistan for all the misery in the world today. He hides in his Kabul bunker all day long and curses Pakistan for his incompetence and insecurity. Now he has to cry on the shoulders of a bitch to get his anti-Pak grievances published through Twitter LOL

Ghani and Saleh back in office and neither of them wants to give up on power. Perfect recipe for disaster.
The problem before for Ghani was that he had to share power with Abdullah Abdullah, but with this clear win, he won't have to. This means a far more stable government for world players to work with. This also may mean that Ghani and Pakistan can actually get stuff done, like they tried to do in the beginning of Ghani's rule, but were sabotaged by Abdullah Abdullah.

As for Amrullah Saleh, considering he's only relevant still because of Ghani, he's not gonna a have much room to try and sabotage the peace process. The NDS already hates him for getting them unofficially blacklisted by the US.

It is obvious that she is biased against Pakistan. Her foul mouth and foul temper makes that pretty clear. But when called out on her bias, she hides behind her academic credentials and her status as a "scholar".

This is right out of the American foreign policy playbook - creating chaos and instability, while hiding behind human rights, freedom of expression, democracy, and free markets.

Pakistan WAS bombed after the yanks came into afghanistan they quarterbacked terrorism against Pakistan.

Lost 70K+ people.

The cretin wants direct war between the two nations. such a hateful hag.

LOL this Christine bitch also fully knows how opposed Oriya is to US duplicity vis a vis Pakistan. This American bitch is taking fake solace from Oriya's words.

Let me tell you who this American vet is. He is one of those coward US soldiers that doesn't even have the balls to come face-to-face with Pak soldiers. This despite blaming Pakistan for all the misery in the world today. He hides in his Kabul bunker all day long and curses Pakistan for his incompetence and insecurity. Now he has to cry on the shoulders of a bitch to get his anti-Pak grievances published through Twitter LOL

so the americans vet admit they fought the wrong enemy?.. for 18 years

so they admit they are stupid.

ok

lol

It is obvious that she is biased against Pakistan. Her foul mouth and foul temper makes that pretty clear. But when called out on her bias, she hides behind her academic credentials and her status as a "scholar".

This is right out of the American foreign policy playbook - creating chaos and instability, while hiding behind human rights, freedom of expression, democracy, and free markets.

dont forget she accused ISI of trying to gang rape her....

Back
Top Bottom