Ooh baby baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
And I'll always remember you like a child, girl
And it's hard to get by just upon a smile
And I'll always remember you like a child, girl

Brother Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) is a legend, gifted with such a nice voice and heavy lyrics. His story to Islam is very interesting. His background of being a Greek Cypriot also.

Always a pleasure to read your posts.

She fell hard, love turns into hatred, I'm sure their is a song in their.

And if she calmed down a bit, all nations do stuff which they deem in the national interest, including good ol' uncle Sam.

i think they will carryout such attacks once civil unrest occur in Pakistan due to their proxies and india attacks us,we should make security and defense agreements with china and turkey to deal with such threats
China and Turkey (NATO)? defense agreements with two opposing sides? what kinda hashish are you people smoking?

if it ever comes to Americans needing to bomb Pakistan, Turks will be there shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the NATO countries

China and Turkey (NATO)? defense agreements with two opposing sides? what kinda hashish are you people smoking?

if it ever comes to Americans needing to bomb Pakistan, Turks will be there shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the NATO countries

No way. That is impossible. Please stop spreading disinformation.

No way. That is impossible. Please stop spreading disinformation.
tell me did Turkey take part in bombing Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya? is it bombing Syria at this very moment? or do think whole of PDF membership is stupid? for all you know one or 2 might have taken part in all that carnage alongside the great turk muslim khalifas and are witnesses

She's a lying war mongering shit stain, and she knows it herself. She's after that $$, and knows that her anti-Pakistan narrative sells well in India, which is why she spends so much time in India.

Hey, long time, eh? Hope you're well. Though, Ms Fair has a fair bit of flair when it comes to us but even the 'vets' she's been talking to know that fighting us would be a bad idea and no one would do anything based on her words. Paper warriors know their place. She's one.
She's a lying war mongering shit stain, and she knows it herself. She's after that $$, and knows that her anti-Pakistan narrative sells well in India, which is why she spends so much time in India.

Hey, long time, eh? Hope you're well. Though, Ms Fair has a fair bit of flair when it comes to us but even the 'vets' she's been talking to know that fighting us would be a bad idea and no one would do anything based on her words. Paper warriors know their place. She's one.
How've you been, my dude? We haven't talked in years!

A lot of people from years back aren't as active anymore, so I hardly log in anymore. The recent developments in both Pakistan and India brought me back.

On topic: unfortunately, she still has influence in Washington, and her rhetoric is quite wide spread. So while I doubt the US is gonna bomb Pakistan, I do think she and people like her are gonna push to make things more difficult for Pakistan. I fear that they're trying to sabotage the new round of talks between the US and the taliban, which are probably the closest the US war has come to ending.

I REALLY hope that makes sense. Its 4 in the morning here, and I'm quite tired.

How've you been, my dude? We haven't talked in years!

A lot of people from years back aren't as active anymore, so I hardly log in anymore. The recent developments in both Pakistan and India brought me back.

On topic: unfortunately, she still has influence in Washington, and her rhetoric is quite wide spread. So while I doubt the US is gonna bomb Pakistan, I do think she and people like her are gonna push to make things more difficult for Pakistan. I fear that they're trying to sabotage the new round of talks between the US and the taliban, which are probably the closest the US war has come to ending.
Ghani and Saleh back in office and neither of them wants to give up on power. Perfect recipe for disaster.

The vet probably is from Alabama. A trigger happy retard who thinks he can bomb anything he keeps his eyes on. This vet probably talk to his CO about his ideas.

Lolz.... US cant even win war with poorly armed Fighters, Taliban fought war wit only AKs and RPGs, and Miss Christine wants US to fight and bomb 'The Mothership.' Good Luck with that.
Crazy Neocons always want to bomb someone.

What's this so called vets name

After looking at poor performance of Indian military on 27 February 2019 this witch has now pinned her hopes on USA military to bomb Pakistan

Not going to happen b!tch
What's her mental issues? Does she suffer form one same disease that every indian does?

Bad idea cause all their stooges from small to big will have a very very cold winter.

Back
Top Bottom