What's new

Christine Fair: after losing war in Afghanistan let's bomb Pakistan

Btw, I was talking to a European, and he said abruptly: Why USA bombed Afghanistan, Usama was in Pakistan. So, I can see this narrative building across the globe.
@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Maarkhoor
There is no narrative is building she is just a jerk.....

Who send or allow Osama to hide in Pakistan? he was dead in Tora Bora..."Fact"...
Who allow Gen. Musharraf to pull out Taliban from Afghanistan "Operation Devil lift"?

They wanted Taliban in Afghanistan since they knew it from day one that no one can control Afghanistan but Taliban and ISI...so they save them....They just don't want if they bomb Iraq no support will come from Afghanistan...they played well....Their military industry need wars otherwise they will go bankrupt very soon...
They just wanted to secure Israel so they can milk Gulf countries.....Iran spared till now for the same reasons...

Please, explain?
World is quite on our missiles, because we say that these are only targeted on India. If we tested something having range beyond India, people will no longer silent. That's the reason why don't make Blue water Navy and no carriers. Because we don't have global ambitions.

Not as much a suicide as bombing Pakistan.

If anything, ICBM announcement makes perfect sense in the scenario where the US puppies gang up and threaten to bomb Pakistan.
No body is threatening you. Calm down. Just concentrate on India. For USA, we have China.

World is quite on our missiles, because we say that these are only targeted on India. If we tested something having range beyond India, people will no longer silent. That's the reason why don't make Blue water Navy and no carriers. Because we don't have global ambitions.

No body is threatening you. Calm down. Just concentrate on India. For USA, we have China.

You are in a a state of hibernation. Wake up from the slumber. The US deep state is as much a threat to Pakistan as India. Don't deny the facts.

You are in a a state of hibernation. Wake up from the slumber. The US deep state is as much a threat to Pakistan as India. Don't deny the facts.
You know what is biggest threat to a human body? The same Bacteria that are helping body in making and breaking some substances. Body has to keep those bacteria in check, daily, every minute, every second.
Same goes for the world for Pakistan. Yes we have to keep them in check, but keep in mind, they are also doing many services for us(means they are essential too).
India however, is a virus, needs an antibiotic.
@Dubious Am I right? :lol:

Pakistan needs to test ICBM.

What more opportune time we are waiting for.???

For the rest... A Cactus as a gift for Ganguz and their frandz... they can admire it before sitting on it!

PakistanWali

That will be a suicide sir.

Not as much a suicide as bombing Pakistan.

If anything, ICBM announcement makes perfect sense in the scenario where the US puppies gang up and threaten to bomb Pakistan.

I agree with what everyone said about reasons to not test ICBM now. But we should be ready to test one at anytime. And the test should must be successful.

So I hope we already have tested subsystems individually, or why not if we have China on our side, they could test for us...

Because the day we will test one ICBM ( successfully or not ) because the need will be their, USA will be already ready.

The main question I have is will a simple test of ICBM thwart any military action against us or only a well established and well deployed ICBM systems ?

I understand well how will react the western powers and our eastern neighbor.

So I hope and pray that all the work has already been done for ICBM.

I agree with what everyone said about reasons to not test ICBM now. But we should be ready to test one at anytime. And the test should must be successful.

So I hope we already have tested subsystems individually, or why not if we have China on our side, they could test for us...

Because the day we will test one ICBM ( successfully or not ) because the need will be their, USA will be already ready.

The main question I have is will a simple test of ICBM thwart any military action against us or only a well established and well deployed ICBM systems ?

I agree with your views. Of course the ICBM capability should only be revealed when the time is right.

Just test our anti missile and anti aircraft capability(and test supersonic capability, if possible). Plus gain strong foothold by organizing our industry and business layer of Pakistan(that includes banking sector local trade guys, international trade connections, technology Transfer routes, industrialization of concepts capability etc ). In nutshell, we don't want to attack, but we have enough to break the aggressors bones and sanctions will be way more harmful for international forces themselves.
Showing anything that can reach Europe or USA will simply kill us.

Just test our anti missile and anti aircraft capability(and test supersonic capability, if possible). Plus gain strong foothold by organizing our industry and business layer of Pakistan(that includes banking sector local trade guys, international trade connections, technology Transfer routes, industrialization of concepts capability etc ). In nutshell, we don't want to attack, but we have enough to break the aggressors bones and sanctions will be way more harmful for international forces themselves.
Showing anything that can reach Europe or USA will simply kill us.

I fully agree with you on the needs to develop what you said. But still we should be ready because there will be The Final Show.

All the sub-components must be tested and working, just assembled when needed at the last moment.

Iraq and Libya were two countries that complied, need I say more?

I fully agree with you on the needs to develop what you said. But still we should be ready because there will be The Final Show.
That final show will not only final for Pakistan but also for others. So better understand now take actions.

Stupid woman.

Obama administration's drone warfare in Pakistan wasn't enough? They assassinated thousands in Pakistan.

images

Lolz.... US cant even win war with poorly armed Fighters, Taliban fought war wit only AKs and RPGs, and Miss Christine wants US to fight and bomb 'The Mothership.' Good Luck with that.
Let us not delude ourselves. Afghanistan is the graveyard of Empires where a single entity is not able to reign supreme for long.

American war-machine is the finest in the world otherwise, and US have defeated several near-peer adversaries in a war through the years.

What US was doing in Afghanistan, is an important question. Here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...e-usa-and-musarraf-role.646991/#post-11961909

They learned a great deal about nuclear programs of Iran and Pakistan for one.

Last edited:
All the sub-components must be tested and working, just assembled when needed at the last moment.

Iraq and Libya were two countries that complied, need I say more?

Were they equipped with nukes ? I don’t think so. And what are your thoughts about North Korea ?

Of course I’m not an expert and I could be well wrong.

That final show will not only final for Pakistan but also for others. So better understand now take actions.

Then better to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom