What's new

Christene Fair and Pravin Sawhny Exposed IAF completely

Christine Fair makes good points. There are many questions still unanswered about the Balakot strike. Sawhney is a rabble rouser - I saw a video of his where he claimed India has never managed to capture any land in West Pakistan. It's just not true - Chachro in Sindh was with India from 71-72 and only returned after Shimla Agreement. The Baltistani town of Turtuk was captured and remains with India till date. If a military historian doesn't know documented facts, you gotta wonder what he is talking about.

ANY evidence for the above claims?

It doesn't work that way son, no aircraft on our side went down it's been proven.
I guess u didn’t get the point. C. Fair don’t gives a Flying F about the Fact no plane went down. Her issue is India discrediting Fighter jet that is still the work horse of USAF.

If it was a Jf-17 or something, she would have been finding excuse to validate the Indian claims.

Well to be fair..This is nothing new..Pakistan has always won the prestigious set piece battles with India, only to lose the war

In 1965 Pakistan achieved complete air superiority and dominance , and still failed to achieve its objectives

In 1971 Pakistan again achieved air superiority in the Western Sector

Those were a thousand times over the recent Bison kill

Pakistan Air Force's exploits will always attract the attention of young men (bulk of pdf) and hotshots

While India's overall defence strategies will always attract the attention of generals and a much much older crowd

Hi,

Indeed you are correct about your analogy of " set pieces "---.

After the set pieces victory the Pakistani general command acted like SHEEP LOST IN WILDERNESS or you may say A CHICKEN RUNNING AROUND WITH IT HEAD CUT OFF---.

Actually---THE INHERENT COCKINESS OF THE PAKISTANI ( in general & the ) generals sitting in GHQ pulled a defeat from the jaws of victory---.

High in their whiskey drinking stupor at the GHQ---they were declaring victory on the accomplishments of the Field Commanders even before the positions were consolidated---.

This forum is a great example to prove that---.

All pakistani fanboys young and old celebrate set pieces victories as if they have won the war---.

I guess they have come to believe that is what war is---and have no comprehension of the real war---.

The 1st source is an opinion piece by a Jew which hasn't been referenced to ANY evidence that support your claims.

The 2nd source is an from an indian fantasist website with 0 credibility.
"Opinion piece by a Jew". On BBC. If I had given you a Pak source you would call it an Indian agent.

You've made up your mind. Why bother with sources?

But for others doubting, they can read this unique case also -
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/384143/

"Opinion piece by a Jew". On BBC. If I had given you a Pak source you would call it an Indian agent.

You've made up your mind. Why bother with sources?

But for others doubting, they can read this unique case also -
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/384143/

A BBC source that has NOT referenced the claims made by you. They were stating opinions, not facts.

The new source you have used is an indian propaganda fantasist website with 0 credibility.

A BBC source that has NOT referenced the claims made by you. They were stating opinions, not facts.

The new source you have used is an indian propaganda fantasist website with 0 credibility.
As I said, you've made up your mind. Don't bother. Believe what you will.

So I should believe in lies, propaganda, fake news and opinion pieces?
If you have some alternate explanation for Turtuk being in India, feel free to share.

And with Chachro, if you believe I traveled back in time and conjured up an entire court case in a High Court back in 1996 and produced a full judgment out of thin air in a civilian dispute then congrats are in order to you.

If you have some alternate explanation for Turtuk being in India, feel free to share.

And with Chachro, if you believe I traveled back in time and conjured up an entire court case in a High Court back in 1996 and produced a full judgment out of thin air in a civilian dispute then congrats are in order to you.

I only need a link to a credible, genuine and reliable source. Nothing more. No propaganda, lies or fake news. Is that too much to ask for?

The fog of war is wonderful in it's own right. She is mostly right about one item that caught my attention and verified by my buddies here at Lockheed. We built those F-16s right here in town. The later ones sent to Pakistan had a Pratt & Whitney power plant. But GE also builds power plants for F-16s, and the early ones did gave some GE power plants. It is entirely possible that some of PAF inventory has GE rather than PW. PAF did have a engine evaluation and the enhanced PW won. I have seen both on the production line....

More on this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_F110
The F-16 Fighting Falcon entered service powered by the Pratt & Whitney F100 afterburning turbofan. Seeking a way to drive unit costs down, the USAF implemented the Alternative Fighter Engine (AFE) program in 1984, under which the engine contract would be awarded through competition. The F110 currently powers 86% of the USAF F-16C/Ds (June 2005).

The F110-GE-100 provides around 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN) more thrust than the F100-PW-200 and requires more air, which led to the increase in the area of the engine intake. The F-16C/D Block 30/32s were the first to be built with a common engine bay, able to accept both engines, with block 30s having the bigger intake (known as "Big Mouth") and block 32s retaining the standard intake.

Initial orders were for the F110-GE-100 rated at 28,000 lbf (125 kN). Later versions of the F110 include the F110-GE-129 delivering 29,400 lbf (131 kN) thrust and the F110-GE-132 delivering 32,000 lbf (142 kN)

The United Arab Emirates’ Block 60 is powered by the General Electric F110-GE-132 turbofan, which is rated at a maximum thrust of 32,500 lbf (144.6 kN), the most powerful variant of General Electric F110 engine

The fog of war is wonderful in it's own right. She is mostly right about one item that caught my attention and verified by my buddies here at Lockheed. We built those F-16s right here in town. The later ones sent to Pakistan had a Pratt & Whitney power plant. But GE also builds power plants for F-16s, and the early ones did gave some GE power plants. It is entirely possible that some of PAF inventory has GE rather than PW. PAF did have a engine evaluation and the enhanced PW won. I have seen both on the production line....

More on this:
The F-16 Fighting Falcon entered service powered by the Pratt & Whitney F100 afterburning turbofan. Seeking a way to drive unit costs down, the USAF implemented the Alternative Fighter Engine (AFE) program in 1984, under which the engine contract would be awarded through competition. The F110 currently powers 86% of the USAF F-16C/Ds (June 2005).

The F110-GE-100 provides around 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN) more thrust than the F100-PW-200 and requires more air, which led to the increase in the area of the engine intake. The F-16C/D Block 30/32s were the first to be built with a common engine bay, able to accept both engines, with block 30s having the bigger intake (known as "Big Mouth") and block 32s retaining the standard intake.

Initial orders were for the F110-GE-100 rated at 28,000 lbf (125 kN). Later versions of the F110 include the F110-GE-129 delivering 29,400 lbf (131 kN) thrust and the F110-GE-132 delivering 32,000 lbf (142 kN)

The United Arab Emirates’ Block 60 is powered by the General Electric F110-GE-132 turbofan, which is rated at a maximum thrust of 32,500 lbf (144.6 kN), the most powerful variant of General Electric F110 engine

That GE engine is a mig tumansky R-25 engine.

These clowns had the audacity to even claim wreckage of their own Mig as an f-16.

Here is the so called “G.E”:

66AC30C5-42B4-4AB2-860C-974A72A8CC85.jpeg
4DF581E0-8FFB-4B5D-96EF-BD62414D0D47.jpeg

And here is their own “analyst” takin a piss on their own parade:

More on this:

Apart from the R-25, the payload of the mig-21 was recovered intact with the wreckage.

The R series missiles recovered from the fallen Mig:

F2F18CB4-6BCA-4CD9-AAE5-4150A81ADC7D.jpeg

Guess IAF shot down the F-16, with a thermobaric fart missile, which also somehow made the F-16 vanish or become a Mig. Thats vedicshit tech 101.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom