What's new

Christene Fair and Pravin Sawhny Exposed IAF completely

hahahahah this b!tch is crazy ... She lost her mind, and now she is insulting Indian Majors in Debates, and I know just because she bad mouth Pakistan she will be treated like a Goddess lol
Ok, so she claims to be scholar , Neutral , P.Hd but from a neutral prospectus Where is the Evidence of Pulwama ? Where is the Evidence of any claim made by India ? If Americans in Pentagon hate Pakistan and wants to see F-16's destroyed why didn't they help IAF ? Why didn't they put Sanctions on Pakistan , Why Pakistan has been kept close as ally during all these 18 years ? Why America is trying to undermine CPEC and relationship between China and Pakistan ? she said Pakistan has 1000 Terror Camps, and she knows all of them so she can point them out right ? And what Army did go to Balakot and give a narrative to people what to say and what not to ? hahahaha bitch Balakot people are mostly villagers , they live in small communities , Army can't go door to door and put a narrative in them or threat such a large some of people to say what they want to , she claims Pakistan will use Terrorist to attack Again how does she know ? And She said Pakistan used Jihadi , but hey Didn't America created and funded Taliban ? Funded FSA , Al-Nusra , Transported ISIS to Afghanistan , Hiding TTP and JuA , protecting and giving shelter to BLA ? What about paid Mercenaries from Iraq ? What about paying Shia to counter AQ in Iraq ?America General openly accepted paying Terrorists to do their dirty job .

So what i believe either she has been impregnated by some Pakistan officer later refused to marry her so she might have to abort the child or she is just crazy who probably wasn't treated like a Boss on her stay in Pakistan, usually these white Americans with little bit Military backgrounds or connection think they all will treated like God, and whole Pakistan Army and ISI will bow down to them . You Christian unfair your Bias is very clear here, not a single Positive thing she said about Pakistan or Pakistani's, not a single Evidence she provide to claim Pulwama was done by Pakistan, she keep on going but i loved the part where lost control at Sardar jee hahahah , Finally I see Bitch and a Dog fighting lol

one of indian at end of video tried to harass her so better she not visit india next time otherwise may become victim of rape one day

one of indian at end of video tried to harass her so better she not visit india next time otherwise may become victim of rape one day
The Indians did seem to be getting excited we don't know what happened as the video was cut. A white woman with a crowd of Indian males is not a good mix and a very highly and risky proposition for rape. However the mood she was in I think the Indians were scared of being raped.

Wonder why she hates Pakistan so much, perhaps she being a think tank probably lively hood depends on creating a negative risk assessment for job security.
Disagree with her on Punjabi not being spoken in Noushera, visited there this July.

Yes ISPR created a notion of them trying to hide something because of the ambiguous account of events but one should look at it this way that it was very likely that InAF would cross again and PAF would want to keep its tactics a secret.

lol but her one statement literally made me laugh... one side she said .. "oh common Indians are you living in the fool paradise? why would Pakistanis take us to the terror camps?". Meanwhile, she is trying to build another narrative to countering India's version that, "I have been there for a couple of times while referring to the camp location according to her" WTF! She was actually contradicting her own statement at the same time.

Lady if you're so serious about the technicalities and evidence then I must say what evidence you have about the existence of terror camps over there? if that is the strategy of any military to support proxies then are you saying Pakistani military built terror camps on the border and allowing people like you in past to visit? that's absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:
what a childish nonsense debate .... reality is who is on the ground , who fought and did the counter strike...rest is all scholastic dimension for future narratives , which has no use for future planning ....

There mighty military is victim of media and lies

y'all just need to hug and call it a day. Indian and Pakistani folks seem to get along just fine here- invite each other over etc.. :-)
B4BEFF77-07AD-44F0-9C18-D8D7FE15238B.jpeg

She in one sentence supports India and then in the next one screws her. This is what is called "Tail laga ker laina".:lol:

She has proved herself as the naraz phuppo at Shadi event. Saray program ki aisi tessi ker di. Itna khushi khushi sab kuch chal raha tha aur phr...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom