What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

The best way to beat the ideology behind this attack is to show compassion and acceptance for each other. I do not want these terrorists to be successful in dividing people, especially here in NZ. The best way to counter this is show messages of support and love for the Islamic people in NZ and around the world.
Starting by fighting White extremism as it was done toward ISIS alike ideologies... should be a start...
But not happening...at least for now... Since in contrary to ISIS ideology...the White Extremist views are present in NZ gov and accepted... Thanks to "Free speech/Free Hate"

Another one???

Where you seen that?

Starting by fighting White extremism as it was done toward ISIS alike ideologies... should be a start...
But not happening...at least for now... Since in contrary to ISIS ideology...the White Extremist views are present in NZ gov and accepted... Thanks to "Free speech/Free Hate"

Leave the poor soul alone, where are you even getting these conclusions?

This is what the pathetic man wrote about the Turks!! This makes me so mad!!

"You can live in peace in your own lands, and may no harm come to you.

On the east side of the Bosphorus.

But if you attempt to live in European lands, anywhere west of the Bosphorus.We will kill you and drive you roaches from our lands.
We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and minaret in the city.
The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be rightfully christian owned once more.

FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE"

Where you seen that?

Leave the poor soul alone, where are you even getting these conclusions?
I'm not attacking him, just a statement about NZ.
He isn't member of the Gov neither a racist supporter, So it was not directly meant to him (as a person)

I've actually been the victim of White extremism myself in the past, but I chose forgiveness rather than give in to hatred. So there isn't much I can do personally about extremism in our community, it's the Governments job to act. You do have a point though I suppose but our authorities have been rather lax, this is something that is entirely new to us.

I don't understand why people are piling up on him? so unfortunate

Yeah it's most certainly wrong, this happens with ISIS attacks too, some people go bully random Muslims online. I've asked our brother to refrain from doing so.

The best way to beat the ideology behind this attack is to show compassion and acceptance for each other. I do not want these terrorists to be successful in dividing people, especially here in NZ. The best way to counter this is show messages of support and love for the Islamic people in NZ and around the world.
Politically motivated media is responsible for all this. The hatred that is being create, i would go as far as this, solely their responsibility. But it seems they don't understand this.

Back
Top Bottom