What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

I find the term skin head racist and offensive you should use the term mentally ill gunman while speaking of such characters you know like most of the liberal media that only cared about Muslim when it wants to use them against their rival politician

If it ain't white it ain't right #maga

They refer to themselves as Skinheads, but I think the term Terrorist is probably most appropriate.

What a sad day for Muslim community. I am almost certain that the 3rd Test match will be cancelled!! The Bangladeshi Players were present in the mosque!!

3-02.jpg

this is sad day for humanity .

I'm not actually, there isn't a name for the path I follow, but that's not important right now.

No problem, I must have read another members post.

You PM doesn't qualify it as terro act...but an act of profound violence... and that such individual has no place in NZ society...
Well... we were right then... White is good...

Let it go and don't be emotional, police will certainly declare it terrorist attack once they secure the situation. There are supposedly more shooting suspects at a school or something too, it's still ongoing.

The best way to beat the ideology behind this attack is to show compassion and acceptance for each other. I do not want these terrorists to be successful in dividing people, especially here in NZ. The best way to counter this is show messages of support and love for the Islamic people in NZ and around the world.

You are an invader and it's my duty to wipe them...
and Candice Owen is my Ideological Goddess...
-Manifesto.
Candice Owens? The bitch who had a knack for arguing just for the sake of arguing and whose sole rise to fame was her white worshipping ?
@Mugwop

The best way to beat the ideology behind this attack is to show compassion and acceptance for each other. I do not want these terrorists to be successful in dividing people, especially here in NZ. The best way to counter this is show messages of support and love for the Islamic people in NZ and around the world.

Of course, your countrymen or white people in general aren't to blame. It's people who are too detached and develop severe hatred of others, and they come from all backgrounds. Controlling the content on internet might be discussed as well, it's hard to control these incidents but we can work on challenging the rise of extremism in all our societies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom