What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

A lot of people have gone crazy for her little remarks. She is the only Anti-Israel congressperson who cannot be corrupted. Many people are triggered about that.

I suggest to her quit Congress return to her homeland Somalia help that country out just quit after one term they are gonna target her but here the ALT Right in the US actually likes her cause of anti Kosher

It seems it's him, he planned 3 mosques attack. He choose those ones because of their proximity btw them

That would be unusual if one guy pulled off all these attacks, in the US he would have been surrounded by law enforcement rather quickly and wouldn't have time to pull off another attack. Seems like New Zealand authorities weren't expecting this, and neither was anyone else.

That would be unusual if one guy pulled off all these attacks, in the US he would have been surrounded by law enforcement rather quickly and wouldn't have time to pull off another attack. Seems like New Zealand authorities weren't expecting this, and neither was anyone else.

If this was NYC you would have NYPD in seconds and cordon of blocks quick

I still believe if it was the way around... they would have moved faster...

I suggest to her quit Congress return to her homeland Somalia help that country out just quit after one term they are gonna target her but here the ALT Right in the US actually likes her cause of anti Kosher

Somalia is a disaster thanks to US-led occupation since 2006.

Confirmed multiple innocent mentally challenged homeless white people coordinated this attack

Heard the term sarcasm?

Ah, no worries, I wasn't taking it seriously. Just unsure of peoples state of mind at the moment.

The perpetrator/perpetrators appear to be local 'white' skinheads, Christchurch and other parts of the South Island are where they are most active in NZ. Our Prime Minister just announced they have one offender in custody.

Ahem, not trying to start an argument (especially now of all times) but I happen to be one of those 'primitive savages' from New Zealand.

Anyway, it's more important to show support to the families of those slain and those injured as well as the broader Islamic community in New Zealand. I'm going to see my Muslim friends later at the Mosque that's part of the university gym I train at, and ask if there's anything I can do.
@patero is this considered terrorism or not??
Again please answer. Is he a terrorist?

That's the Alt right mentality... they call others garbage when they are the primo ones...they call others welfare suckers while being the first recipient of welfare money... they call themselves "pure race" when most of them are either foreigners or from incest result..

Like the story of a Racist i knew... who was shooting everywhere that he was "Pure French"... He took a DNA test last year... turns out he was 1/3 Greek 1/3 Turkish and 1/3 Eastern European Jewish...

Last edited:
Ah, no worries, I wasn't taking it seriously. Just unsure of peoples state of mind at the moment.

The perpetrator/perpetrators appear to be local 'white' skinheads, Christchurch and other parts of the South Island are where they are most active in NZ. Our Prime Minister just announced they have one offender in custody.
I find the term skin head racist and offensive you should use the term mentally ill gunman while speaking of such characters you know like most of the liberal media that only cared about Muslim when it wants to use them against their rival politician

That's the Alt right mentality... they call others garbage when they are the primo ones...they call others welfare suckers while being the first recipient of welfare money... they call themselves "pure race" when most of them are either foreigners or from incest result..

If it ain't white it ain't right #maga

@patero is this considered terrorism or not??
Again please answer. Is he a terrorist?

Yes it meets the legal definition under our Terrorism Suppression Act 2002 of a terrorist attack. Provisions of this act have already been used by the authorities to lock down the city and bring the terrorists to justice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom