What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

What a sad day for Muslim community. I am almost certain that the 3rd Test match will be cancelled!! The Bangladeshi Players were present in the mosque!!

3-02.jpg

Right wing or alt-right trend is the danger. It's basically a large group of racists who are pro-Israel, pretend to tolerate non-Muslims for the time being and only focus their propaganda on Muslims/Islam. The alt-right in Europe is different and is more pro-Israel/Jewish whereas alt right in US is anti-Jewish. The problem is not those fringe sites but larger so called 'conservative' movement which is very bigoted against Muslims in a more safe/acceptable way. By constantly flooding their viewers for fabricated news of incidents in the Muslim world and so that they gain future support to deport all immigrants of color(Muslim or not).
Hence there should be a lookout for copycat incidents in the US and Europe

This is an act of pure evil. Why here? Nothing has ever happened here in New Zealand to provoke or create disharmony, this is a peaceful and tolerant society (sadly until now).

I guess we'll get more answers when this person responsible is brought to justice.
Nothing happen in NZ and the likes of Candace Owens?

Right wing or alt-right trend is the danger. It's basically a large group of racists who are pro-Israel, pretend to tolerate non-Muslims for the time being and only focus their propaganda on Muslims/Islam. The alt-right in Europe is different and is more pro-Israel/Jewish whereas alt right in US is anti-Jewish. The problem is not those fringe sites but larger so called 'conservative' movement which is very bigoted against Muslims in a more safe/acceptable way. By constantly flooding their viewers for fabricated news of incidents in the Muslim world and so that they gain future support to deport all immigrants of color(Muslim or not).

I actually use to follow a lot of Alt-Right sites just to see their persepective on things I agree on one thing its not a unified movement they are spilt among incels and infighting the big problem is ((Koshers)) bank rolling hate groups in the west and bank rolling a controlled left wing also extreme its all part of their plan of having the goyim at their necks and Richard Spencer is closeted homosexual

What type of post is this?

This isn't an incident of minority persecution.

It's much more serious in nature. It's terrorism.
Hatred for minorities encourages radical ideology and otherization that leads to extremist ideologies

Western countries have let toxic hatred of Muslims to carry on for decades what the white terrorists are doing they have been advertising for the past decade the authorities just didn't take them seriously

Have you noticed a pattern I wont be suprised if this dude is a HAPA(Half-Asian) this oddly reeks the whole Elliot Rodger case in California had a manifaesto, and very little traction on the web its just seems that way I do think people are less social these days and its result of ((Kosher)) Multiculturalism, lack of community and frankly the shitty state affairs of the world

@Dewaneh @Nein
Don't worry. He's a full white a**

It's not one, there have been multiple shootings. Two mosques and a hospital.

Several innocent, mentally challenged individuals grouped, coordinated and planned this attack...

Don't call them terrorists, they are mentally challenged only.

And a hospital where the injured were being taken..
We need to do something about the white man,s mental health let's wage war against another brown country

Back
Top Bottom