What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

It is a funny song but the song has a dark side. Because the Bosniaks were Muslim this made them Turks when in reality they were not.

Bosniaks were nothing more than called Kebab so the Serbs can justify in slaughtering them.

Im all for a good joke but this remove Kebab has also been used for Anti Islam and Anti Muslim bigotry.

I know I use to listen to that song a lot man those Balkaners make great music but Defend Kebab was best counter but wtf Bosniaks are Slavs man these Alt Right tards really think when you Muslim you brown stupid

I saw a part of the video, nobody post graphic content here but it is quite a lot, dozens of casualties. All we can say is may Allah grant them mercy. Mainstream media in US, Europe like CNN, Fox News, AFP, Reuters and so on are imo responsible for past two decades of dehumanization of Muslims. They need to rethink their whole media coverage on the Middle East especially with way they present their narrative.

Of course we shouldn't respond with anger, just advise media how to cover issues abroad which are causing major Islamophobia.

Reports of Bangladeshi International cricketers harmed!!

Including Shakib al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Sabbir Rehman!! This is so bad!! The Test match (BD vs NZ) was set to be (3/16) in Christchurch!! It might be cancelled!! The players were just offering their prayers before the match!!

EDIT: SEEMS THEY ARE SAFE!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!

Last edited:
I know I use to listen to that song a lot man those Balkaners make great music but Defend Kebab was best counter but wtf Bosniaks are Slavs man these Alt Right tards really think when you Muslim you brown stupid

Religion does not change a race or ethnic group but the racist retards in Europe just cant accept Albanians and Bosniaks as Europeans because they are Muslim.

If a Italian becomes Muslim his still an Italian. Tell this to Alt Right Retards.

Religion does not change a race or ethnic group but the racist retards in Europe just cant accept Albanians and Bosniaks as Europeans because they are Muslim.

If a Italian becomes Muslim his still an Italian. Tell this to Alt Right Retards.

We all know the ((Koshers)) back them

Yep, its a combination of serious hatred, disattachment to society and obviously mental issues. Mental issues combined with hatred and guns is becoming serious issue around the world. Mental issues don't make you this horrible, its due to propaganda on internet, isolation and developing severe hatred of people. Like the ISIS murderers in France this guy is no different.

Saw the Vids... Disclaimer, Don't see it. Wherever you find them, just don't.
I know you wish to do it, just don't...You will regret it.

I cant watch those stuff anymore. I used to watch a lot of horror stories and some videos and pictures of people getting killed.

Nowadays I cant anymore, life is precious and it fcks you up pretty badly.

RIP.

Not a Terrorist Btw... Not a Terrorist...
The White man/Christian Never act like ISIS they said...

They said a lot of things... I forgot... should I?

RIP to the innocent victims.

This is absolutely an act of terrorism regardless of how the media decides to frame this tragic and senseless act of hatred. Under New Zealand's terrorism suppression act 2002 this attack comfortably falls under the following provisions:

"is carried out for the purpose of advancing an ideological, political, or religious cause" and with the following intention: to induce terror in a civilian population....
......And if it results in one or more of the following outcomes:

1. the death of, or other serious bodily injury to, one or more persons (other than a person carrying out the act)

I think it is bad for newzeland no team will visit in newzeland in future and Pakistan is much safer now for sports and tourism.It is eye opening for those who are limiting terrorist only to Islam terrorists are present in followers of any faith and no religion should be blamed for it

Back
Top Bottom