What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Terrible, terrible. Please don't post videos without warning. That was a shocking. How can anyone take a human life is beyond me. My condolences to the families.

I was recently discussing with a Canadian friend that NZ seems the only country that seems at peace and hasn't had an attack or hate crime. Well, that's changed now.

odd the profile is has posts from March 12th possibly had another profile zucked
He was primarily 4chan user, perhaps spending 10+ hours each day on it. Pathetic waste of space of this Earth.

He wasn't even social enough to have a twitter account like normal people, he just created it recently before the shooting.

This is an act of pure evil. Why here? Nothing has ever happened here in New Zealand to provoke or create disharmony, this is a peaceful and tolerant society (sadly until now).

I guess we'll get more answers when this person responsible is brought to justice.

He was primarily 4chan user, perhaps spending 10+ hours each day on it. Pathetic waste of space of this Earth.

He wasn't even social enough to have a twitter account like normal people, he just created it recently before the shooting.

Have you noticed a pattern I wont be suprised if this dude is a HAPA(Half-Asian) this oddly reeks the whole Elliot Rodger case in California had a manifaesto, and very little traction on the web its just seems that way I do think people are less social these days and its result of ((Kosher)) Multiculturalism, lack of community and frankly the shitty state affairs of the world

@Dewaneh @Nein

Horrible ....

Other details:

-Shooter shot worshippers during Friday prayers at Al Noor mosque
-Members of Bangladeshi cricket team were present at the mosque during the shooting
Bangladeshi players were about to enter that particular mosque but a local lady warned them about the shooting.

Thankfully none of them got injured.

Last edited:
Horrible, and representative of what is possible to happen with the rising wave of white racism.

Right wing or alt-right trend is the danger. It's basically a large group of racists who are pro-Israel, pretend to tolerate non-Muslims for the time being and only focus their propaganda on Muslims/Islam. The alt-right in Europe is different and is more pro-Israel/Jewish whereas alt right in US is anti-Jewish. The problem is not those fringe sites but larger so called 'conservative' movement which is very bigoted against Muslims in a more safe/acceptable way. By constantly flooding their viewers for fabricated news of incidents in the Muslim world and so that they gain future support to deport all immigrants of color(Muslim or not).

Back
Top Bottom