What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

This is what the pathetic man wrote about the Turks!! This makes me so mad!!

"You can live in peace in your own lands, and may no harm come to you.

On the east side of the Bosphorus.

But if you attempt to live in European lands, anywhere west of the Bosphorus.We will kill you and drive you roaches from our lands.
We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and minaret in the city.
The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be rightfully christian owned once more.

FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE"

Bro

He’s not crazy ...these are things which will happen in the end of times

NZ police have asked all Mosques in the country to close their doors at the moment.

Politically motivated media is responsible for all this. The hatred that is being create, i would go as far as this, solely their responsibility. But it seems they don't understand this.

Browsing through that manifesto and other material, the terrorists were certainly fixated on media reports from abroad as well as coverage given locally.

And I also concede that, as has been pointed out repeatedly, this still hasn't been called a terrorist attack.

Horrible, and representative of what is possible to happen with the rising wave of white racism.
White people still live better than us, they promote equality, even animals get their rights too. We Can't blame whole white people for one man shooting. Mobile, Luxuries , scientific advancement , Cars, aeroplanes we enjoying due to these people. They made this for all people & their is no mention that these are not for brown people or for not Muslim.

The coward didn't have the balls to take his own life...
Scum till the End...

Arrested like a simple street thug... Pathetic...

Duh ... anyone who does that to innocent people is a coward. He is not a local to New Zealand and has only been there for three months.

Anyway this makes you think about all kinds of these atrocities by extremists including ones in our nations by ISIS/AQ. It's really bad and it requires changes in our society with how information is portrayed to us. Internet alone can radicalize people as long as they only remain in circles of negativity.

The coward didn't have the balls to take his own life...
Scum till the End...

Arrested like a simple street thug... Pathetic...

Reports are he is Australian, but in a developing story facts often get misreported. And not that it makes any difference to his victims. This is just heartbreaking.

White people still live better than us, they promote equality, even animals get their rights too. We Can't blame whole white people for one man shooting. Mobile, Luxuries , scientific advancement , Cars, aeroplanes we enjoying due to these people. They made this for all people & their is no mention that these are not for brown people or for not Muslim.

I agree that white people can't be blamed as a whole group, rest of your post is a bit not accurate but overall premise is correct.

Media and politics is responsible for these trends, one particular group plays a sick game in US media whenever it wants to advance interests of a certain country overseas and @OsmanAli98 knows what I'm talking. They love to cover stuff in the Middle east only in negative manner to boost perception of that one country... I don't want to get off topic though and will leave that discussion for later.

Just saw the video, he is a vile radical white terrorist. Funny how whites generalize and judge anyone remotely linked to Muslims as ”””””Islamic””””” terrorism and then blame that religion and culture. This and the dozens of white mass murderers yearly prove that there is deep, systemic issues of violence and hatred in white culture.

Duh ... anyone who does that to innocent people is a coward. He is not a local to New Zealand and has only been there for three months.

Anyway this makes you think about all kinds of these atrocities by extremists including ones in our nations by ISIS/AQ. It's really bad and it requires changes in our society with how information is portrayed to us. Internet alone can radicalize people as long as they only remain in circles of negativity.
Those scums are alike... But Cowards like them never kill each others... CowardvsCoward... I will pay to see them skin each others...

Nothing to do with white “people”, but rather the rise or rather reveal of racism.
It’s like stating that ISIS is due to rising extremism and intolerance among Muslims . There is a root cause.

We need to do something about the white man,s mental health let's wage war against another brown country
One can't deny reality still brown people feel safe & want to spend rest of life in western country than home country. There is flood of brown people to get nationality in western countries.

Back
Top Bottom