What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

For economic reasons only. Once we close the gap there will be no immigration to there.
Not economic reason only, For human rights , equality, & advancement in life.
Behaviour of Muslim is not good either, you eat in their bowl, get job there, settle there and want to promote own islami agenda, and says bad to other, Creating own society , and spreading hate, imposing religion thoughts. Blah blah woman going with half pent and wearing shirt only. Blah blah dancing in club, Blah blah night clubs, Blah blah eating pork.Blah blah eating haraam & halal. :big_boss:

Not economic reason only, For human rights , equality, & advancement in life.
Behaviour of Muslim is not good either, you eat in their bowl, get job there, settle there and want to promote own islami agenda, and says bad to other, Creating own society , and spreading hate, imposing religion views. Blah blah woman going with half pent and wearing shirt only.
Sorry...but that's a retarded post...

Have you ever heard of the phrase " Shah se zayda shah ke wafadar " ? That's who he is ..if Muslim kill Non Muslims he blame Muslims, if Muslims kill other Muslims he blame Muslims, if non Muslims kill Muslims he blame Muslims , if non Muslims kill Non Muslims he blame Muslims .
Don't polarize. I agree with the narrative that a lot folks from muslim countries go to west and make their living there, me included. The society overall is more evolved. you can rely on western systems, in most cases. You don't have to be dishonest or forced to be dishonest while living there.
Now don't shoot this messenger, I am just giving you an honest view. I spent most of my childhood and a lot of my adulthood was spent there. I remember when I was trying to get our house constructed, there was no way in hell i could get anything moved forward until we pay money to these gov officials.
Nothing wrong with doing an honest inspection.. we as a nation are still far behind the western nations in terms of values (that actually are implemented) and system (that is in actuality in play).

The shooter is australian. Always taught people from NZ were much better. Australia on the other hand though are known racists.
I have heard the same. Khawaja first Muslim Aussie cricketer. On other hand, NZ has one as well (Ajaz Patel).

Don't polarize. I agree with the narrative that a lot folks from muslim countries go to west and make their living there, me included. The society overall is more evolved. you can rely on western systems, in most cases. You don't have to be dishonest or forced to be dishonest while living there.
Now don't shoot this messenger, I am just giving you an honest view. I spent most of my childhood and a lot of my adulthood was spent there. I remember when I was trying to get our house constructed, there was no way in hell i could get anything moved forward until we pay money to these gov officials.
Nothing wrong with doing an honest inspection.. we as a nation are still far behind the western nations in terms of values (that actually are implemented) and system (that is in actuality in play).
Another shah se zayda shah ka wafadar .

Another shah se zayda shah ka wafadar .
Sigh...
Do you think we have morality in Pakistan that can show the light to western nations? In practice not what our religion tells us.
As I said the only way to improve is an honest introspection and the ability to digest an honest critical assessment.

As for me being shah ka wafadar.
I am an american citizen, by my religious code, I am wafadar to USA and also Pakistan. If I am not I would be cutting the branch that i am sitting on and also will be a hypocrite.

That’s because there was engineered social and economic suppression of indigenous population. First as conquerers and then to avoid social justice by cultural adoption and amalgamation.

Hence, while the slaughter of Maori was initially tempered with racism and social classes; to brand it as social enlightenment and tolerance first the spectre of equality of presented as a fake “rise” of the Maori from a lower caste to equals and then the crimes washed over with adoption of the colorful aspects of the culture such as the Haka and tattoos.

Basically, the history was washed over

Yeah, and most of that revisionism was written by the Anglican Church about 100 years ago. Among the many Eurocentric myths espoused by the clergy was the migration of our ancestors from a Polynesian Island (later identified as Tahiti) in one fleet of giant Waka or canoes, and that we arrived here by accident. This was somehow meant to weaken our claim to ownership of the territory.

The truth is our Tahitian ancestors found this land 1000 years ago, and knew how to navigate over 4000 kms of open ocean to make return voyages over a 200 year period. This was proven using genetic markers, and more recent archeological evidence of a stop over being used at the Kermadec Islands. The other flaw in the mainstream '7 canoe fleet' story is that the ancient Tahitians lacked the materials or boat-building methods to build large multi-hulled vessels capable of long blue water voyages without breaking up, due to torque on the cross beams as the vessels crested waves. However, small 2-4 man outrigger canoes with sails made at the time were capable of making the voyage. I'm actually writing a novel based on the voyage of the first Polynesian solo explorer to discover New Zealand/Aotearoa.

Last edited:

EW ZEALAND: - Mass shootings at Christchurch mosques - Death toll over 27 - 4 perpetrators in custody, 3 men and 1 woman - IEDs attached to vehicles have been defused - Attack was live streamed - Schools and CBD in lock-down

The Christchurch mosque shooter live-streamed himself shouting, "subscribe to PewDiePie" before opening fire. PewDiePie is the world's largest Youtber who has platformed Islamophobic pundits like Ben Shapiro. This is how radicalization happens on the internet.

All Black and devout Muslim Sonny Bill Williams just made an emotional post on social media, he was crying in his car and I started crying a bit too watching him. I just feel so sorry for the victims who were just trying to be good Muslims, and didn't do anything to deserve being shot.

JUST IN: New Zealand police say four people are in custody after shootings occurred at two mosques in the city of Christchurch, and there are a "significant" number of fatalities. Live updates: http://cnn.it/2TQH4HX

2:02

59 replies 481 retweets 480 likes

#Christchurch latest: - Multiple people dead and injured after shootings at two mosques - One person arrested, other armed offenders may be on the loose - One gunman posted video to social media, wrote manifesto Follow our live coverage: https://bloom.bg/2TNzXQr

D1rCabvWkAEQk2M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom