What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

One can't deny reality still brown people feel safe & want to spend rest of life in western country than home country. There is flood of brown people to get nationality in western countries.
Hence his talk of invasion, its essentially a byproduct of colonialism. The isolationist behavior of many muslim communities in western countries doesn’t inspire confidence either

One can't deny reality still brown people feel safe & want to spend rest of life in western country than home country. There is flood of brown people to get nationality in western countries.

For economic reasons only. Once we close the gap there will be no immigration to there. You sound like a self-hater

I agree that white people can't be blamed as a whole group, rest of your post is a bit not accurate but overall premise is correct.

Media and politics is responsible for these trends, one particular group plays a sick game in US media whenever it wants to advance interests of a certain country overseas and @OsmanAli98 knows what I'm talking. They love to cover stuff in the Middle east only in negative manner to boost perception of that one country... I don't want to get off topic though and will leave that discussion for later.
Over the years living in the west I have come to respect and adopt a lot of values and positive things, but gradually i have seen the hatred that is being consistently growing among the western societies due to a one dimensional image that is being portrayed about different cultures. Of course western politics and media gets a lot benefit out of this narrative. Ultimately this will come back to haunt them, but it would be too late because the pandora box of hatred and prejudice will be open.
At some point media across that whole world needs to understand the responsibility they have in terms of the narratives they create and landscape they paint. Not everything can be coined under right to 'information' and freedom of expression.. my two cents... over and out.

Act of violence?? Because he was 'just' violent, I reckon.

Hence his talk of invasion, its essentially a byproduct of colonialism. The isolationist behavior of many muslim communities in western countries doesn’t inspire confidence either
So now we give escuses? So what next?
Since when the Isolationist behavior of X or Y has anything to do with simple racist c*nts who try to find a meaning to their already shitty scummy life?
Didn't hear problems with Mormons? did you?

Yep, its a combination of serious hatred, disattachment to society and obviously mental issues. Mental issues combined with hatred and guns is becoming serious issue around the world. Mental issues don't make you this horrible, its due to propaganda on internet, isolation and developing severe hatred of people. Like the ISIS murderers in France this guy is no different.

Far right extremists and Isis along with Al Qaeda are two sides of the same coin.

They have no problem in massacring Muslims. Both need each other hence to divide people for their black and white notions of the world.

So now we give escuses? So what next?
Excuses to what? Due to colonialism and establishing socital supremacy, western socities inevitably invited immigrants.
By having better economies and opportunities, it was bound to happen.

Its not fault or otherwise but just an observation of a social phenomenon

The shooter is australian. Always taught people from NZ were much better. Australia on the other hand though are known racists.

There's an irony in him taking that position considering New Zealand was colonized by the British. My people were simply pushed aside and most of our land confiscated, less than 5% of New Zealand's land is owned today by Maori whilst we are about 15% of the population. We have more reason to hold grievance over 'invaders' than someone like this Brenton Tarrant from Grafton, NSW, Australia, but you don't see us shooting up innocent people.

For economic reasons only. Once we close the gap there will be no immigration to there. You sound like a self-hater
Have you ever heard of the phrase " Shah se zayda shah ke wafadar " ? That's who he is ..if Muslim kill Non Muslims he blame Muslims, if Muslims kill other Muslims he blame Muslims, if non Muslims kill Muslims he blame Muslims , if non Muslims kill Non Muslims he blame Muslims .

NZ police have stopped two or more cars with bombs inside of them so it might have been coordinated between a group of people.

There's an irony in him taking that position considering New Zealand was colonized by the British. My people were simply pushed aside and most of our land confiscated, less than 5% of New Zealand's land is owned today by Maori whilst we are about 15% of the population. We have more reason to hold grievance over 'invaders' than someone like this Brenton Tarrant from Grafton, NSW, Australia, but you don't see us shooting up innocent people.
That’s because there was engineered social and economic suppression of indigenous population. First as conquerers and then to avoid social justice by cultural adoption and amalgamation.

Hence, while the slaughter of Maori was initially tempered with racism and social classes; to brand it as social enlightenment and tolerance first the spectre of equality of presented as a fake “rise” of the Maori from a lower caste to equals and then the crimes washed over with adoption of the colorful aspects of the culture such as the Haka and tattoos.

Basically, the history was washed over

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom