What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Hello watch the video again

Are they?

We are doing that here in Pakistan a minister was sacked for calling Hindus piss drinkers

Happening here not over there they are defending white nationalism in the name of freedom of speech

I did watch the video and I didn't see what you are talking about. I am telling you about his perspective and not mine. And I'm talking about overall Muslim world, as I would like to see us rise and become the place to live.

The shooter visited Turkey in 2016 as well, it has been confirmed.

For indians who are worshipping him
53767723_744864272615597_5081975432576761856_n.jpg

White Supremacist version of The Protocols of Elders of Zion.

You are pretty tough over the computer, so brave, lol.

What are you all about man!! Loose screw or what!! Get a life. He could be even tougher outside your fancy world. I knew some crackheads would be hard pressed to make out this hate crime, a terrorist incident for something it is not. We always witness this reaction. The culprits are always some deranged people who lost their mind, but not terrorists. How they could be terrorists!! right!!
Even someone in Australia tried to link it to the Bible quote Mathews 26:52 allegedly attributed to Jesus,
"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

This what some of these Indian retards dont understand his a white supremacist if he killed all the Muslims in the world be sure he will turn his gun onto Indians next.

Adolf Hitler even saw no problem with the British colonising and ruling India because he saw Indians as subhumans.

Before people start mentioning Bose. His relations with him was nothing more than political be sure Nazi Germany would have love to rule India.

But these Indian scum are racist anyway even to their own people, and these Hindus fucks celebrating the killing of other human being are no less terrorist themselves, Indians are the scum of the earth.

The shooter apparently travelled the world includuing Turkey, Pakistan, Bulgaria and even North Korea. This picture was taken in Pakistan of him.

11027880-6812527-In_his_manifesto_Tarrant_pictured_described_himself_as_an_ordina-m-10_1552658352900.jpg

And this is what he had to say about Pakistan -

In a previous Facebook message about a trip to Pakistan on Facebook, he wrote: 'an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kindhearted and hospitable people in the world,' The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

'The beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat,' he stated.

Does not make sense. Although Turkish officials suspect he planned to launch a terrorist attack in Turkey.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812527/Inside-life-New-Zealands-worst-terrorist.html

The shooter apparently travelled the world includuing Turkey, Pakistan, Bulgaria and even North Korea. This picture was taken in Pakistan of him.

11027880-6812527-In_his_manifesto_Tarrant_pictured_described_himself_as_an_ordina-m-10_1552658352900.jpg

In a previous Facebook message about a trip to Pakistan on Facebook, he wrote: 'an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kindhearted and hospitable people in the world,' The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Does not make sense. Although Turkish officials suspect he planned to launch a terrorist attack in Turkey.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812527/Inside-life-New-Zealands-worst-terrorist.html

Other than his facebook post is there any proof that he actually visited Pakistan ?

Rip to innocents.

I am shocked in New Zealand?
terrorism has no religion because no religion on earth order the killing of innocent people. It should be dealt with iron hands & rationally.

Inna lillahi waena ellahi rajion.

Sense & humanity should prevail. This cancer of hates, no tolerance behavior is engulfing the society day by day which is really dangerous for our next generation of every nation.

Unfortunately, I can see other racist white men copying this attack on Muslims, but look at this threat so many replies, but when non-Muslims are killed we hardly see one protest, Muslims aren't safe in the West anymore the multicultural experiment is finished Muslims should run back to their beautiful, rich Muslims countries where don't come to the West after all Muslims like to comp about how evil the West is.

I think the right question that needs to be asked here is, why did he visit Pakistan...... we are opening up for tourism yes, but equal emphisis needs to be put on scruitiny and background affiliations of those who visit this country. Silently ofcourse.

Fu<k that guy.

Look at this guy. Apparently his name is Shaheed Naeem Rashid who attempted to stop the massacre. Although he wasn't able to he did cause the terrorist to lose a magazine. The terrorist can be heard on his live stream recording to later say Shaheed Naeem Rashid caused him to lose potential in his killing spree.

bfa4wlqctbm21.png

Shaheed Naeem Rashid and his son, present at the Masjid, have gone from this world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom