What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

War necessitates some preliminary preparations and precautions. The following verse guides us at this very point, O you who believe! (While such great grace is there) be fully prepared, then (as circumstance demands) either go forward in (small) consolidated groups (on military expeditions) or go forward all together. (An-Nisa Surah, 4:71)

This following verse invites Muslims to be strong: (Believers:) make ready against them whatever you can of force and horses assigned (for war), that thereby you may dismay the enemies of God and your enemies and others besides them, of whom (and the nature of whose enmity) you may be unaware. God is aware of them (and of the nature of their enmity). Whatever you spend in Gods cause will be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged. (Al-Anfal Surah, 8:60)
put yourself in shape and get familirize with weapons for self-defence , checkout
Zaid Hamid's Survival tutorials - going to the firing range

You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe
You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe compared to Pakistan

Correct me if I am wrong

Ask the Iraqis on how things are compared to Saddam's rule

Your Iraqi oilfields are worth more than any dirt in Baluchistan
So at the time when I came to USA it was not the issue of safety either in Pakistan or USA. I was looking for a better life, opportunity to experience new things different cultures etc.. So no I am not sure that this applies.

Everybody claims victimhood in America, it's a crybaby fest here and the politics is nasty. Minority groups are often stuck in between of these childish feuds of right and left.
He manages to criticize Muslims after the attack fukin incredible and they want us to get tough on extremism

So at the time when I came to USA it was not the issue of safety either in Pakistan or USA. I was looking for a better life, opportunity to experience new things different cultures etc.. So no I am not sure that this applies.

I understand your logic

better life implies not getting shot at a mosque unless you are not a mosque goer. you are not going to emigrate to a society where shootings like the NZ mosque happen on a monthly basis

He manages to criticize Muslims after the attack fukin incredible and they want us to get tough on extremism

Where did he do that? I think he feels conservatives are being unfairly generalized or something. Bottomline though, we need to tackle extremism in our nations but it is hard to do so with the approach ME dictators take. They harass moderate Muslims(majority) and have lots of other domestic policies which fuel unrest. There needs to be change of leadership that the people can be satisfied in order to categorically defeat extremism there.

R
Well yes even the average paan chewing street worm Karachiite DOES think themselves to be God incarnate. And you folks have a very snobbish view of other Pakistani ethnicities. U literally look down upon everyone else around you. All of u act like u r God and everyone else depends upon you for rizq (naoozbillah)

Also Plz also post my previous posts where I raise very genuine regarding Karchiites and their potential turncoatness.

You don't need me to kill your kind. History has shown us your very own kin will happily slaughter you Kiites in exchange for Indian ruppee. So u r enemies of yourself and other ethnicities in Pakistan.

Yes I am a SKEPTIC of Karachiites.

Jan lo tum logo k ander bhi wohi disease hai jo jahalat k zamane me ahle quraish me thi aur firoun ki qoum me bhi. Un ko ye shuba ho gya that k wo hi sab se ala aur superior hain. Aur hamesha Allah ki ye sunnat rahi hai k wo aise safak aur sarkash logon ka safaye hasti se safaya karta hai.

I am not the only one if you keep up your racism and discrimination against other ethnicities. Several hundred thousands of voices like mine will spring forth. If you keep up slanders such as akhrot, Khota khor etc etc.
@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Reporting you

You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe
You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe compared to Pakistan

Correct me if I am wrong

Ask the Iraqis on how things are compared to Saddam's rule

Your Iraqi oilfields are worth more than any dirt in Baluchistan
Yeah buddy I have asked Iraqis and the Libyans....there is no difference. I have no intentions of going to America. People immigrate for economic reasons not because they feel unsafe in their home countries....maybe refer to the post made by an Indian member here on the same topic. I am a Pakistani and the Iraqi oilfields are there own property, I will take my dirt over them any day. Anyways keep up your rambling and stay tuned to Fox News.

Well yes even the average paan chewing street worm Karachiite DOES think themselves to be God incarnate. And you folks have a very snobbish view of other Pakistani ethnicities. U literally look down upon everyone else around you. All of u act like u r God and everyone else depends upon you for rizq (naoozbillah)

Also Plz also post my previous posts where I raise very genuine regarding Karchiites and their potential turncoatness.

You don't need me to kill your kind. History has shown us your very own kin will happily slaughter you Kiites in exchange for Indian ruppee. So u r enemies of yourself and other ethnicities in Pakistan.

Yes I am a SKEPTIC of Karachiites.

Jan lo tum logo k ander bhi wohi disease hai jo jahalat k zamane me ahle quraish me thi aur firoun ki qoum me bhi. Un ko ye shuba ho gya that k wo hi sab se ala aur superior hain. Aur hamesha Allah ki ye sunnat rahi hai k wo aise safak aur sarkash logon ka safaye hasti se safaya karta hai.

I am not the only one if you keep up your racism and discrimination against other ethnicities. Several hundred thousands of voices like mine will spring forth. If you keep up slanders such as akhrot, Khota khor etc etc.
@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Do you think I am afraid of your types? Loll

The more you kind speak, the more you expose yourselves..

Where did he do that?
Hello watch the video again
conservatives are being unfairly generalized
Are they?
Bottomline though, we need to tackle extremism in our nations
We are doing that here in Pakistan a minister was sacked for calling Hindus piss drinkers
There needs to be change of leadership that the people can be satisfied in order to categorically defeat extremism there.
Happening here not over there they are defending white nationalism in the name of freedom of speech

upload_2019-3-15_23-22-42.jpeg

@PakSword
And no I am not some Indian false flagger.
I am a Lahori who is pissed off at you frari Kiites ganging up on people of other ethnicities whether that be Chitown, NewYork, Dallas or on this very forum.

Also bring up my posts from the pastwhere I said I am against your discrimination of other ethnicities but I will fight for your lives if it comes to it.

By the way, we don't call Punjabis Khota khor, we call the ones who vote for Nawaz Sharif.. whether they are Lahori or from Karachi.. Nice spin you give here as well.. :lol:

For me, Pakistan is always Zindabad, and Lanat on racism and racists like you..

And I still suspect you are an Indian..

Back
Top Bottom