What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Write all the twisted logic you want, he would have put a bullet down your throat the same, for how you look.
Please use another forum.

Lot of unwanted lurking around especially with false flag and chosen wisely to blend in. This place does not tolerate any kind of hate or flaming against anyone else.

Our members here, must remember that terrorism has no religion hence, let's not blame others without any reasons or proof at all. No religion allows such inhuman/massacre & savagery like this nor any person supports as such except of those who have already crossed the line of Humanity. Colours does not matter & nor does the religion or ethnicity or language.

I have seen videos of local New Zealanders (non Muslim & white people as well) that reached spot and tried their best to save as many as they could by calling for earlier help or at-least stayed with them unless help arrived. I hereby, salute them & pay my respect for such kind act that humanity does not care about any boundary. There are more good people as compare to bad hence, lest not carried away with hateful propaganda as exactly what these kind of terrorists wants.

Avoid abusive language & insults and keep this place clean.

Regards,

LOL Countries don't invest tens of billions of dollars in unsafe places. Pakistan is receiving massive investment. Don't you Americans lecture Pakistanis to ditch Chinese investment on a daily basis? Why would China and KSA invest tens of billions of dollars in a place that is unsafe? Are they crazy?

Secondly, let me ask you how safe the US is today where children pick up guns to kill their classmates and teachers? How about shopping malls and cinemas? Are they safe from domestic terrorism in the US?

You reap what you sow. The US supported Jihad during the Cold War. Today the world is burning.

The US fought an unwinnable war in Afghanistan for almost 18 years. After 18 years it suddenly wants to talk to the Taliban and they want Pakistan to facilitate the talks LOL Stop kidding yourself.
This is how safe America is at the moment. The attack took place in NZ and all Western capitals are on altert:

366c2001-6fd3-4011-8e4a-79fde35d7d50.jpg

34172297-48db-4fb0-97d0-0191c787c3f2.jpg

8c4209c0-7c49-4f28-aad8-f3bc880614c9.jpg

Heavily armed NYPD officers are standing guard outside New York's mosques

The NYPD's counterterrorism unit has positioned heavily armed officers outside a number of New York City mosques & religious institutions in response to the New Zealand terror attack, it said on Twitter.

"Please do not be alarmed of the increased presence. We are working closely w/ the community to keep you safe."
On the Brian Lehrer radio show earlier this morning, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio spoke about how the city is increasing security at Mosques at places of worship in light of the New Zealand attacks. He also said there is no credible threat to New York City.

"We are immediately — the NYPD — is reinforcing Muslim community centers and mosques. So you'll see a lot of NYPD presence. Of course, folks will be going to pray today. We want them to be supported," he said.

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

They taunt Islamic countries for terrorism... Today domestic terrorism is a reality. No, it is not Islamic terrorism, it is white supremacy terrorism.

I would not know from the queue of pakistanis wanting to come to America
people do not immigrate from safe country to unsafe countries

Alhamdolilah for courage of Lahoris
Meri bala se tum Jo Jahan Jana chahay jaey...

Lekin Bhai Jan you wished death for all karachiittes. That was your true face, not the one you show in other threads.

My worry is that you are becoming like the one who killed Muslims today. Only difference is that you will kill your fellow countrymen who share the same faith, he killed people of other faith.

Abb peechay na Parr Jana warna majboori mujhay tumhari woh posts jis main tum ne saaray Karachi walon se shadeed nafrat ka izhar Kia tha yahan post karni paraingi

Our foreign minister and a few army men from ISPR should immediately fly to New Zealand

We created a mess in Vietnam 40 years ago. today it is fine.
Afghanistan is a mess courtesy of Pakistan. It will always be a mess

Even with all the violence Iraq is better than Pakistan.
Of course you did and that mess cleared up when you left that country but you haven't left the middle east. I have American relatives who have worked on the Iraqi oilfields which are secured by layers or containers, bastion fort like walls and more containers with watch towers something which you will not find even in Balochistan. So yeah your statement has no merit but keep drinking the Coolaid.

Alhamdolilah for courage of Lahoris

Alhamdolillah for courage of Pakistanis..

I am reiterating again, you are one racist individual, and I fear one day you might come to Karachi and open fire on innocent fellow Pakistanis living there.. This is what you wished for in the past.. and you didn't restrict yourself to few individuals, but the whole population of Karachi.. isn't it?
upload_2019-3-15_23-41-49.png

Sorry guys I have to expose this racist man, who claims to be a Pakistani, lives in the US, faces discrimination there as well, and wants to serve TuAF..

I think he is an Indian, trying to create fault lines for the benefit of Indians..

Last edited:
Overseas Pakistanis need to train in firearms when they visit there motherland .
Keep knives machete axe by your doors
Keep weapons in there cars and if any white person even tries harming our ummah
Send him to hell

Don’t be a coon and Slave to these xtian terrorists like some

Need to watch what some of these foreign third rate coon so called Pakistanis spout in this forum regarding ummah Like those sell out Weasles who take oath on the queen[/Q
Lot of unwanted lurking around especially with false flag and chosen wisely to blend in. This place does not tolerate any kind of hate or flaming against anyone else.

Our members here, must remember that terrorism has no religion hence, let's not blame others without any reasons or proof at all. No religion allows such inhuman/massacre & savagery like this nor any person supports as such except of those who have already crossed the line of Humanity. Colours does not matter & nor does the religion or ethnicity or language.

I have seen videos of local New Zealanders (non Muslim & white people as well) that reached spot and tried their best to save as many as they could by calling for earlier help or at-least stayed with them unless help arrived. I hereby, salute them & pay my respect for such kind act that humanity does not care about any boundary. There are more good people as compare to bad hence, lest not carried away with hateful propaganda as exactly what these kind of terrorists wants.

Avoid abusive language & insults and keep this place clean.

Regards,
I agree. Polarizing is the last thing we need.

Look at these strange members in these forums addressing topic on hand, non stop dehumanization of Muslims and claiming Muslims declared war on them, then suddenly a 180 and brings up Palestinians/Hamas. o_O

I have no doubt some of these members are Jews who are working around the clock spreading Islamophobia around the internet. Take a look yourself and tell me if you disagree. Look at member 'Canell' in the thread, he starts off with anti-Muslim rants then starts mentioning Palestinians:

That is a US based forum but half of the threads on world news are intended to demonize Palestinians. Other members are not Jewish and anti-Muslim, but the Jewish ones are very active and they think this is the way to secure public support in the West for Israel or at least shift public opinion against Palestinians.

This is a complex issue overall but I want to know why these guys are pouring gasoline on the fire .... I'll retract my statement if anyone disagrees, just take a look at the thread first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not know from the queue of pakistanis wanting to come to America
people do not immigrate from safe country to unsafe countries
That is a twisted logic. I did not migrate to USA because Pakistan was unsafe.

With this livestream of the massacre this shooter/terrorist has changed the mass shooting scene forever. It hurts to say it but all future mass shootings will be live-streamed.

This act was deliberate and pre planned to spread terror around the world and to inspire other fascist groups.
With this livestream of the massacre this shooter/terrorist has changed the mass shooting scene forever. It hurts to say it but all future mass shootings will be live-streamed.

That is a twisted logic. I did not migrate to USA because Pakistan was unsafe.

You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe
You would not come to USA if you felt USA was unsafe compared to Pakistan

Correct me if I am wrong

Of course you did and that mess cleared up when you left that country but you haven't left the middle east. I have American relatives who have worked on the Iraqi oilfields which are secured by layers or containers, bastion fort like walls and more containers with watch towers something which you will not find even in Balochistan. So yeah your statement has no merit but keep drinking the Coolaid.

Ask the Iraqis on how things are compared to Saddam's rule

Your Iraqi oilfields are worth more than any dirt in Baluchistan

Back
Top Bottom