What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

So where is this "peaked" comment you are referring to? Or is that on some official document too?

This is an investigation thing, it's how you interpret a case, it's a thing called "Deductive Reasoning" or as people simply put, 1+1=2

According to him, he have planned the (actual attack) for a few month, and he did made the trip in that window of time, and during that trip, he hold a very different view than he have when he was shooting all these people in NZ. People don't usually go on killing rampage when on one hand he called these people "nice" logic would suggest something must have happen from he called these people nice to he shoot all these people out of hate.

Notice that I did not blame Pakistan for "Radicalizing" him. I said this is a point for investigation, he could well be radicalize much earlier or much later than the trip, but this is a point we will need to look at.

If you read his manifesto he did mention to take back masjid ayasofiya and remove its minrates.

It is clear as fvcking daylight that this was a white supremacist attack. This guy is a copycat of Breivik. His manifesto clearly points to that direction.

players to wear black bands on arms during PSL game today
1 min silence will also be observed

Whether he visited Pakistan needs to be verified firstly, and the duration.

As for his post praising Pakistan and hoping of Pakistani visa relaxation, there is speculation that this has been doctored.
The posts are real and were made in 2018 on the page of a hotel/motel. They mean nothing (i believe)

It is verified by Australian Passport authority. So yes, he did make the trip in 2018 (Of course I cannot show you the official document)

As for the facebook post? Not sure, as I said, that is what I will be looking at.

dude, you quoted me.

And whatever float your boat man. As you certainly know nothing about investigating a crime. You are probably the kind of person if your wife is murdered, you are irked if you were look at as a suspect, even tho any investigator would have told you the husband usually is the prime suspect when the partner is murdered.

His manifesto pretty much covers everything...he has no problem with muslims living in their own country but with those that are invading his (western, EU) culture. I am sure you have access to it by now. The thing is being an anon means his "shitposting" can never be truly be collected. I am surprised that there were more people as he did not claim any such thing on the boards. He never aimed die and wanted to avoid shooting at cops. This is his big political statement aimed to start a debate on immigration.
I would like to add that I think he will be extremely cooperative and forthcoming but how does one take in the justification? Anyways I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Last edited:
B1F30E9C-D99C-4E0D-B09D-4DFB261B8288.jpeg

This is an investigation thing, it's how you interpret a case, it's a thing called "Deductive Reasoning" or as people simply put, 1+1=2

According to him, he have planned the (actual attack) for a few month, and he did made the trip in that window of time, and during that trip, he hold a very different view than he have when he was shooting all these people in NZ. People don't usually go on killing rampage when on one hand he called these people "nice" logic would suggest something must have happen from he called these people nice to he shoot all these people out of hate.

Notice that I did not blame Pakistan for "Radicalizing" him. I said this is a point for investigation, he could well be radicalize much earlier or much later than the trip, but this is a point we will need to look at.
if that's the case also check where he went after pakistan

LOL you just start your official investigation when you go to NZ. We will be watching out for "jhungary" reports from the New Zealand media. Now leave this forum. You got a lot of important work to do. You have busted Pakistan so that much is clear.

Last edited:

it's how you interpret a case

Bullcrap coming out of you!! It's your interpretation without any facts or evidence.

List all the countries he visited after Pakistan???

LOL you just start your official investigation when you go to NZ. We will be watching out for "jhungary" reports from the New Zealand media. Now leave this forum. You got a lot important work to do. You have busted Pakistan so that much is clear.
Probably hasn't left his mama's basement as of yet.

White Supremacist are against Muslims predominantly as the rate of Muslim population in Eurooe is the fastest growing.
Don't be daft. Does "white" and "Muslim" fit in the same category? Let's sort them out -

• Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc
  • White, Brown, Black, Yellow etc
They don't fit. As the name suggest 'White supremacy' is about white race prevailing over other [coloured] races. Religion merely becomes a mataphor for race and is secondary to that. For instance what do White supremacists thing about Black Christians baptist preachers like Martin Luther King or President Obama who is even half white Christian?

You're jumping to conclusions here; and making a hasty generalisation.

He is against Muslims. He is against Turks. He is against Pakistanis. He is against Sadiq Khan. He is against Erdogan. He is against mosques. He is against Merkel.

Whose fault is it? PAKISTAN.
dude it almost sounds conspiracy but it looks like they just looking to find a scapegoat and change narrative to pakistan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom