What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Not saying he is radicalize in Pakistan, but his trip is "Peaked" which mean he have done a 180 degree change to his view of Muslim, which in our business is very important. (read my original post for updated comment)

He may have frustrated with the religion or have any amount of dis-satisfactions with muslim right there, or something happened to him during that trip, he praise the local Pakistani in his travel post, but then he plan the attack on muslim right about that time when he was in Pakistan, that does not make sense.

Notice that I was not blaming Pakistan, I am saying he have his view radicalize on or after his visit to Pakistan.

View attachment 546588
Give me link for this please.

Religion does not change a race or ethnic group but the racist retards in Europe just cant accept Albanians and Bosniaks as Europeans because they are Muslim.

If a Italian becomes Muslim his still an Italian. Tell this to Alt Right Retards.
But they see them as traitors though....

Well, that is a fact that he travel to Pakistan tho, and he was indeed as a matter of fact, and by his own admission, planned those attack on or after his trip to Pakistan.
Non sequitur right there. Yeah; i'll take your "analysis" with a big bag of salt.

Don't be daft. Does "white" and "Muslim" fit in the same category? Let's sort them out -

• Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc
  • White, Brown, Black, Yellow etc
They don't fit. As the name suggest 'White supremacy' is about white race prevailing over other [coloured] races. Religion merely becomes a mataphor for race and is secondary to that. For instance what do White supremacists thing about Black Christians baptist preachers like Martin Luther King or President Obama who is even half white Christian?

Let's see how many whites he killed in the mosques. Then this silly theory of yours will stand busted as well.

When a white supremacist openly says he is against Muslims and wants to cleanse Europe of Muslims, then he is targeting Muslims specifically.

And then there is no rule that white supremacist can only be against another race. There are no defined categories and rules that fascists adhere to.

Well, that is a fact that he travel to Pakistan tho, and he was indeed as a matter of fact, and by his own admission, planned those attack on or after his trip to Pakistan.

As I said, I have no agenda, I want to get to the bottom of this, and this is a point of investigate and this is what I will do when I was over there. This is not a conjecture.

I have inside information that he also visited the toilet just before the attack.

Could u investigate the link for me please. It's a matter of national security

dude it almost sounds conspiracy but it looks like they just looking to find a scapegoat and change narrative to pakistan

Sons of bitches just cannot handle the truth. They have been feeding poison to their people for decades. Not everyone falls for it, but those who do, well this is the result.

Muslims living in the West/New Zealand/Australia should bring gun to the mosque.

Looks like we are heading to that direction.

Peaked an "our" term suggested a person have been "Radicalize" which is usually seeing things 180 degree from his/her former view.

In this case, you have an anti-muslim shooter, so his view as of current is "anti-Muslim" (well...) but if he at one point were not "Anti-Muslim" we need to find out the "Peak" point, which would explain when and where he was radicalized.

We need to know where he is radicalize to be able to tackle the whole supporting network (as you cannot radicalize by yourself, someone or something must have changed you) Which mean when his view was peaked, that is the point we need to look at as an Investigator. Because that is a good indication when and where he was radicalized. In this case, his trip to Pakistan and his view is quite different than his current view, which mean his view was "Peaked" suggesting he was radicalized on or since that point.

Sons of bitches just cannot handle the truth. They have been feeding poison to their people for decades. Not everyone falls for it, but those who do, well this is the result.

Looks like we are heading to that direction.
i say all religious building should have guards present

His manifesto pretty much covers everything...he has no problem with muslims living in their own country but with those that are invading his (western, EU) culture. I am sure you have access to it by now. The thing is being an anon means his "shitposting" can never be truly be collected. I am surprised that there were more people as he did not claim any such thing on the boards. He never aimed die and wanted to avoid shooting at cops. This is his big political statement aimed to start a debate on immigration.
I would like to add that I think he will be extremely cooperative and forthcoming but how does one take in the justification? Anyways I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

The problem as far as I can see is that the validity of the post itself, notice he did not post the post itself. But it was the hotel owner who did that, there are no way we can know whether or not he actually said this.

And if he did say this, that mean he have empathy toward these people, you cannot have empathy to these people if you are doing the mass shooting to those people, that is the peak value. You put everything good he have toward Muslim combine with everything bad he have with the Muslim and put it together side by side, which would have quite a clear comparison on the issue.

Most white supremacist hated people in color in general (Not just Muslim and Muslim is not a race) so there must be a reason he targeted Muslim but not Black, Chinese or any other immigration group. And most of these white supremacist would have express their view toward these group, but not kill these those people. When you put all these point together, traditional wisdom would suggest his trip to Pakistan would play a role to this shooting.

As I said, I have not started my work, I started tomorrow, so I may be going over my head with this idea, and it have no relationship between the Trip to Pakistan to Killing Muslim, and all these are random occurrence, but in this job, we don't like random..

Are you stupid azz hole ??????????????????? They shooter himself said he is planning all of that from last 2 years and he was in Pakistan October 2018 (that is hardly 6 months you mofo) …… Are you blind and dumb as fuk…… you idiot he even said he is actively planning attack in Newzeland from last 2 months
@waz , @Horus , @The Eagle , @Khafee , @M.Musa , @arslan , @WebMaster
You guys have to take action against this mofo ,,,,,,, he is trying to change the facts ,,, this mofo is putting salt on our

Let me tell you the deal with this jhungary guy.

Some time ago he was taunting me in another thread how many Islamic countries were terror infested blah blah blah. The usual holier than thou BS. I pointed out to him how attacks happened in many Western capitals and his bum was on fire.

This guy is filled with hate right up to his head. He thinks he is privileged and the only person walking with facts on this planet.

It is an outrage that we have such a hateful figure in our midst. What kind of a professional is this man that spews absolute nonsense in every other thread.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom