What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Some victim family looks like from pakistan kashmir descend can anyone confirm names of victims i have a dear friend i havent talk to him for a year name husnain.

Largely becuase NZ was stable and safe country the attack was unexpected. Unlike Pakistan NZ does not have a frequent terrorist attacks.
nothing can justify the incompetence of Nz authorities
he posted everything many hours prior to attack at best its intelligence failure and at worst its backed by Nz government

Peaked an "our" term suggested a person have been "Radicalize" which is usually seeing things 180 degree from his/her former view.

In this case, you have an anti-muslim shooter, so his view as of current is "anti-Muslim" (well...) but if he at one point were not "Anti-Muslim" we need to find out the "Peak" point, which would explain when and where he was radicalized.
Rather inane ramblings.

FFs give it a break. If you were employed by NSW police would you be revealing your job details on PDF on a live operation. I have a brother in the police. He can't discuss active operation let alone report it on public forums.

I did not tell you anything the news has not reported. And in this case, everything I post was relay on the news.

I have indeed put in some of the conjecture, and as usual, when I do that, I would have said "This is not an official statement"

And no, I am not a cop by the way, I am a civilian analyst employed by NSW police.

Often religion on both sides of the colour divide has become a metaphor for race. Those who hate Muslims actually hate coloured people and religion is merely a exposition of race hate.

I agree that race plays a element in this on both sides of equation. If this guy is white supremicst then his beef is not against Muslim per se. His targets are anybody of skin colour. So the question is would he aim to a blonde Bosnian Muslim or a Indian Dalit Christian?

White supremacy is about race and not about religion. Thus the fact that the targets were Muslim is secondary to the fact that they were coloured.

It seems you are in a denial of sorts. Go read his manifesto!!

White Supremacist are against Muslims predominantly as the rate of Muslim population in Eurooe is the fastest growing.

How daft of you! He shot Muslims in and around a mosque. His target were Muslims and here you are spewing garbage that 'his beef is not with Muslims per se". WTF are you consuming to ignore facts and come to this warped conclusion??

Ahem.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2018
How many Terrorists attacks happened in NZ in 2018 again?

It has nothing to do with the "Western media magnifying" anything and they barely give much attention to terrorist attacks in Pakistan to begin with.
If an attack happened in SL now the response time will be much slower than 11 years before becuase we don't have frequent terror attacks. Its simple
That would be because SL would've grown complacent. Also; in a country which is rather benign, things like these stand out like a sore thumb. That the NZ government didn't act on it; or didn't have intelligence on the guy or his motives is beyond me.

Ahem.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2018
How many Terrorists attacks happened in NZ in 2018 again?

It has nothing to do with the "Western media magnifying" anything and they barely give much attention to terrorist attacks in Pakistan to begin with.
If an attack happened in SL now the response time will be much slower than 11 years before becuase we don't have frequent terror attacks. Its simple

Frankly we don't give a sh!t about what you or others think. We have already shown our enemies a big middle finger. The West is not our partner. Whether they come to Pakistan or not doesn't make an iota of difference to us.

Pakistan was very safe before the US/NATO troops decided to start their little crusade in Afghanistan. We had no issues with security. When India was allowed to foment trouble in Afghanistan and send over terrorists to Pak soil shit obviously hit the fan. We are not toddlers. We know who abetted terror in Pakistan.

Doesn't matter to us. We defeated the forces of evil and today US/NATO countries beg Pakistan for Taliban talks. As far we are concerned they can go to hell.

Last edited:
I agree that race plays a element in this on both sides of equation. If this guy is white supremicst then his beef is not against Muslim per se. His targets are anybody of skin colour. So the question is would he aim to a blonde Bosnian Muslim or a Indian Dalit Christian?

White supremacy is about race and not about religion. Thus the fact that the targets were Muslim is secondary to the fact that they were coloured.
If you read his manifesto he did mention to take back masjid ayasofiya and remove its minrates.

Those who are criticising opening of this thread. Let me elaborate.

Recently because of Pulwama incident, two nuclear armed countries came close to nuclear war, which could have change the life on Planet earth as we know it.
After the incident, we are told Jesh accepted they carried out that attack. It was a telephone call. Did we hear who claimed the responsibility!! Do we know was that telephone call was authentic!! Without knowing who made the call , who accepted the responsibility. If the phone call and the person claiming responsibility was genuine or not.
Blame is squarely put on Pakistan.
Based on that one unauthenticated and dubious phone call, India decided to take unilateral action against Pakistan and attack Pakistan.
Can these facts be denied!!

Now lets compare it with the incident in New Zealand.

We know that the terrorist in NZ attacks is from Australia. His identity is known and confirmed.
In Pulwama the attacker was from IOK. His identity is known and confirmed.
We know that NZ attacker was well prepared, he had automatic weapons and explosives on him. He arranged them.
We know Pulwama attacker had massive amount of explosives on him. Where he gets such huge amount of explosives!! How he was able to go through so many check points and able to hit the convey!!

Hypocrisy:

1- A person who is living under Indian's rule conducted an act, but Pakistan is blamed without any proofs. Even the identity of the caller or his origins are not known.
2- Australian national is identified. He planned and carried out a terrorist attack with military precision.

So why the Australia should not be declared as a country harboring and exporting terrorism!! While baseless charges are leveled against Pakistan by India in every international forum.
Pakistan was put on trial in the UNSC without any proofs of Jesh and Azhar's involvement!! Shouldn't Australia face same treatment!!

Peaked an "our" term suggested a person have been "Radicalize" which is usually seeing things 180 degree from his/her former view.

In this case, you have an anti-muslim shooter, so his view as of current is "anti-Muslim" (well...) but if he at one point were not "Anti-Muslim" we need to find out the "Peak" point, which would explain when and where he was radicalized.

We need to know where he is radicalize to be able to tackle the whole supporting network (as you cannot radicalize by yourself, someone or something must have changed you) Which mean when his view was peaked, that is the point we need to look at as an Investigator. Because that is a good indication when and where he was radicalized. In this case, his trip to Pakistan and his view is quite different than his current view, which mean his view was "Peaked" suggesting he was radicalized on or since that point.

So you are making this ""peaked" in Pakistan" shit up just because he may have visited Pakistan.

Good propaganda to reduce tourism to Pakistan.

@waz

Oh My God, you lot need to stove the big hat.

My job is to find out why he was radicalize, he could have make that trip to any country in the world, it could even be Kenya or US, I mean, the focus is NOT Pakistan, the focus is he was praising Muslim during that trip to Pakistan, and he was Anti-Muslim afterward. If you have half a brain, would you be asking this question? "Hey, something must have happened"

As I said, he could have travel to Mexico for all I care, as part of an investigator, I need to know why he "Peaked" on this trip, where he make the trip is NOT IMPORTANT at all.
is he dead or alive?

I have indeed put in some of the conjecture, and as usual, when I do that, I would have said "This is not an official statement"
And no, I am not a cop by the way, I am a civilian analyst employed by NSW police.
Probably keep your conjencture to yourself. Nobody is interested unless it is an official statement. Don't try to peddle your hidden agenda under the guise of "analysis".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom