What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

New Zealand is pretty incompetent and lawless country that sob was on killing spree for like 10 minutes
he came back twice to his car to rearm fired hundreds of shots and then drive away like nothing happened at all
and when all this was happening there was no sign of security at all
Even Pakistan has better response time than that
its was no way possible for him to roam around the city with gun on his front seat

Largely becuase NZ was stable and safe country the attack was unexpected. Unlike Pakistan NZ does not have a frequent terrorist attacks.

The shooter, Brenton Tarrant, is charged with murder.

I say bring him over here and see if he's still tough under the sights of a firing squad or three.

Better yet, hand him over to Aceh.

This is the hypocrisy I am talking about. Charged for Murder!! Shouldn't he be charged with terrorism related Charges. Killing almost 50 people in two different places is not mere murder. There were more than 1 people involved. They had devices on them too, which makes it well planned, purposeful act of terror.

Whether he visited Pakistan needs to be verified firstly, and the duration.

As for his post praising Pakistan and hoping of Pakistani visa relaxation, there is speculation that this has been doctored.

It is verified by Australian Passport authority. So yes, he did make the trip in 2018 (Of course I cannot show you the official document)

As for the facebook post? Not sure, as I said, that is what I will be looking at.

STFU. Just STFU asnd don't dare quoting me again!

You are a closet supporter of these white maggots. You don't have the guts to come forward and admit your hate.

dude, you quoted me.

And whatever float your boat man. As you certainly know nothing about investigating a crime. You are probably the kind of person if your wife is murdered, you are irked if you were look at as a suspect, even tho any investigator would have told you the husband usually is the prime suspect when the partner is murdered.

Largely becuase NZ was stable and safe country the attack was unexpected. Unlike Pakistan NZ does not have a frequent terrorist attacks.

That is BS. There is no safe country. Terror attacks have happened all over the world. They continue to happen all over the world.

Pakistan is magnified in the Western media because they hate it for political and many other reasons.

This attack and many like it are the fault of the Western media. They keep highlighting Muslims as the evil. They participate and propagate the malicious hate propaganda.

Well, you got your wish now and perhaps not the last time.

It is verified by Australian Passport authority. So yes, he did make the trip in 2018 (Of course I cannot show you the official document)

As for the facebook post? Not sure, as I said, that is what I will be looking at.

dude, you quoted me.

And whatever float your boat man. As you certainly know nothing about investigating a crime. You are probably the kind of person if your wife is murdered, you are irked if you were look at as a suspect, even tho any investigator would have told you the husband usually is the prime suspect when the partner is murdered.

So where is this "peaked" comment you are referring to? Or is that on some official document too?

Hey man

I am stating the fact, this is a point of investigation, whether you like it or not. AND THIS IS WHAT I WILL BE LOOKING AT. And yes, I am going to NZ tomorrow and investigate on behalf of NSW police.

I did not make up the trip, nor the timing he choose to make this trip, so if he make this trip on or about the time he started planning this attack, which mean his travel is related.

He could have travel to Bosnia, I would still say the same, something happened to him during this trip, and he turn anti-muslim, so logically, something MUST have happen during this trip is a logical answer.

You don't like my update? Don't read my post.
So our fault in this case is being nice?

dude, you quoted me.

Look at him go ape shit. He is never to be seen on this forum except for these moments.

So our fault in this case is being nice?

You know what he is doing. He is pointing the finger at Pakistan. The guy visited Pakistan so therefore Pakistan is to be held responsible. Such a nasty and despicable maggot. I just cannot find the words. How this piece of sh!t is allowed to participate on this forum is beyond comprehension. Let me disclose it to you folks. This guy is an absolute Pakistan and Islam hater. 100%.

I agree that race plays a element in this on both sides of equation. If this guy is white supremicst then his beef is not against Muslim per se. His targets are anybody of skin colour. So the question is would he aim to a blonde Bosnian Muslim or a Indian Dalit Christian?

White supremacy is about race and not about religion. Thus the fact that the targets were Muslim is secondary to the fact that they were coloured.

This is why Hitler Was not too wrong in his animosity with Jews. The way he was dealing with them was wrong.
Jews(ziniost) have made a covenant with satan and they will never never change. They r the one planning and funding unrest in the whole world

What did you mean by peaked?

Peaked an "our" term suggested a person have been "Radicalize" which is usually seeing things 180 degree from his/her former view.

In this case, you have an anti-muslim shooter, so his view as of current is "anti-Muslim" (well...) but if he at one point were not "Anti-Muslim" we need to find out the "Peak" point, which would explain when and where he was radicalized.

We need to know where he is radicalize to be able to tackle the whole supporting network (as you cannot radicalize by yourself, someone or something must have changed you) Which mean when his view was peaked, that is the point we need to look at as an Investigator. Because that is a good indication when and where he was radicalized. In this case, his trip to Pakistan and his view is quite different than his current view, which mean his view was "Peaked" suggesting he was radicalized on or since that point.

AND THIS IS WHAT I WILL BE LOOKING AT. And yes, I am going to NZ tomorrow and investigate on behalf of NSW police.
FFs give it a break. If you were employed by NSW police would you be revealing your job details on PDF on a live operation. I have a brother in the police. He can't discuss active operation let alone report it on public forums.

That is BS. There is no safe country. Terror attacks have happened all over the world. They continue to happen all over the world.

Pakistan is magnified in the Western media because they hate it for political and many other reasons.

This attack and many like it are the fault of the Western media. They keep highlighting Muslims as the evil. They participate and propagate the malicious hate propaganda.

Well, you got your wish now and perhaps not the last time.
Ahem.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2018
How many Terrorists attacks happened in NZ in 2018 again?

It has nothing to do with the "Western media magnifying" anything and they barely give much attention to terrorist attacks in Pakistan to begin with.
If an attack happened in SL now the response time will be much slower than 11 years before becuase we don't have frequent terror attacks. Its simple

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom