What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Damn automatic weapons?

Unbelievable the people in the mosque stood no chance.

This was a well prepared attack especially for a shitposter keyboard warrior.

Yes, from my briefing package (I am going to NZ tomorrow, they cant get me on a RAAF plane leaving today), the gunman used a M4/M16 style assault weapon, and you can clearly hear the gun firing in Automatic instead of Semi-Automatic mode. Notice you can own a Semi-Auto M4/M16 rifle with less than 8 rounds capacity. But you cannot own a Automatics Weapon. Also you can clearly see he have a drum mag, which is also illegal in NZ

It is believe he has been well prepared, he claimed to have prepping for 2 years and only choose Christchurch in the last few months.

54519127_391432141645616_3887917418403594240_n.jpg

54519698_10218032960680547_9084579992590876672_n.jpg

Let me give you lot a bit of an update on the fact.

2 Mosque was targeted in the shooting. They are

Masjid Al Noor Mosque at Hagley Park
Linwood mosque at Linwood Avenue

At least 30+ people are killed in Masjid Al Noor Mosque, 3 reportedly outside, 10 were killed in Linwood Avenue

• Shooter Identify as Brendon Tarrent, an Australian, from Grafton from northern NSW
  • At least 6 Firearms was in use, included illegal fully automatic firearms.
  • Shooter have released manifesto online.
  • Shooter livestream the 7 minutes attack online.
  • Police were able to ram the shooter car and arrest the shooter 2 km away from Al Noor mosque.
  • It was believed the shooter was inspired by Norwegian Mass shooter Ander Breivik
  • The shooter was NOT in any security watch list
  • New Zealand PM Publicly called this an "Terror Attack" in National News Conference in Wellington
  • New Zealand Terror Threat Level has been increased from LOW to HIGH
  • 4 people (Including Brendon Tarrent) was arrested in relationship with this attack, however, the circumstance of the arrest is unknown
  • New Zealand Police believe there were more than 1 active shooter.
I have received a notice to travel to New Zealand tomorrow as part of NSW Police Counter Terrorism Taskforce (The prep was born and raise in Grafton, NSW) and will be helping the New Zealander copper to investigate the Australian Terrorist. Hope I can find out some answer as to why and how this happen.
will there be any action against those who are praising him on 4chan?
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206256904
many are planning to do the same

The shooter, Brenton Tarrant, streamed a 17-minute video depicting his shooting rampage in real time to Facebook, with the video also uploaded to YouTube a short time after the shootings. He also uploaded a 73-page manifesto to Twitter.

A spokesman for Google, which owns YouTube, said it removed the video after at least 100 people had viewed it and more than six had left comments.

b47221d938c4ead7f5195cee5e5850df86a17ea6

A screenshot from the gunman's video. It shows the gunman holding a high-powered gun outside the mosque.CREDIT:YOUTUBE

Tarrant's social media accounts were removed from the three social network sites, as well as Instagram, but not before the video was shared on social media by other users.

please try to find those 8chan bastards who want to do copycat.

Not sure should I tell you this....

There seems to be an Australian network behind this. Now, I cannot confirm or denied whether or not such network exist, and this is basically my guess. And it is based on the fact he did not choose New Zealand as his original attack. Which mean he wanted it to happen elsewhere, and being an Australian, my first guess is his original target is Australia.

Also, he was not in New Zealand watch list, which mean most of his planning stage is outside New Zealand, and being an Australian, its also natural to suggest he have his supporting network here in Australia.

If this is the case, we have probably just opened a whole new can of worm, and it (The Attack) may not stop there.

are you?

Then again your hendooo PM modi the terrorist has the maturity of a tea boy
As I said before to someone else,you may hate him but he is one of the best PM India had.
You may want to believe about him based on what's is fed to you.
People who hate him more than you, could not prove anything against him,inspired of being in power for 10 years with all the agencies under their control.

New Zealand is pretty incompetent and lawless country that sob was on killing spree for like 10 minutes
he came back twice to his car to rearm fired hundreds of shots and then drive away like nothing happened at all
and when all this was happening there was no sign of security at all
Even Pakistan has better response time than that
its was no way possible for him to roam around the city with gun on his front seat

D1qqPYQUYAAlRI4.jpg

D1qqPYOUgAAXjuY.png

D1qqPYOVAAAy5q1.png

any idea about the names on gun and ammunation used in attack?

Update::

I have found a tragic Pakistani connection to this attack.

It is believed Brenton Tarrant (sorry for spelling his name wrong before) was radicalized on or after he was travelling to the Pakistan. He made the trip in 2018 which mean right at the time he plan on the attack. Some something must have happen in Pakistan when he was there. This is what I am going to find out.
Really. If he was; he'd have Islamist leanings; just sayin. He was a WHITE TERRORIST. Get over it.

Update::

I have found a tragic Pakistani connection to this attack.

It is believed Brenton Tarrant (sorry for spelling his name wrong before) was radicalized on or after he was travelling to the Pakistan. He made the trip in 2018 which mean right at the time he plan on the attack. Some something must have happen in Pakistan when he was there. This is what I am going to find out.
He didn't mention anything related to Pakistan in his manifesto.if there is any link to Pakistan.he should mention it on his 8chan post or in his manifesto to justify his action.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom