What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

No you are wrong on many counts ,some terrorism has religion.

yes i agree like hinduism

they murder and burn to death people who disagree with them.

a hindu girl was burned alive by hindus for attending a church sermon in india...

yes i agree like hinduism

they murder and burn to death people who disagree with them.

a hindu girl was burned alive by hindus for attending a church sermon in india...
Ok good.now sleep tight

HOW MANY SHOOTERS?

attack was at 2 seprate mosques?

Though i am not a muslim but am from the subcontinent and hence a person with a wheatish complexion like the majority here.
The time has come for our region to unite for the next century forgetting the disputes amongst us and focus on thenlarger picture.
An Asian Union would be the biggest threat to these pseudo white supremacy supporters.
China- India- Pakistan- Bangaladesh- Nepal- Srilanka- Burma and SE Asia.
We need to unite now because the world wont accept our rise and growth.
I’m sorry but i got really emotional when i saw the video, Disgrace. We need to create a strong alliance to safeguard our people and i think the time is right.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

Ok good.now sleep tight

truth hurts doesnt it?

Madhya Pradesh: 16-Year-Old Girl Raped And Burnt Alive, Third Such ...

https://www.ndtv.com › All India

upload_2019-3-15_15-34-3.gif

May 12, 2018 - A 16-year-old girl in Madhya Pradesh's Sagar district was raped and then burned ... The accused set the girl alight after she said she would tell her family ... Such incidents, he said in a tweet in Hindi, are shameful for the state.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-15_15-31-33.gif
    upload_2019-3-15_15-31-33.gif
    1 KB · Views: 106
That's the new norm in places, where hindus had been immigrated in large numbers post 911.

It is failure of newzeland government they should provide proper security to all religious places otherwise allow people to arrange security for their places on their own there was no person to stop such attacker I think mosques should be given licenses to keep their own arms for self defense if govt cannot provide security to them

This aint the wild west.
It was unexpected, a surprise attack.

This is text book terrorism, Not the failure of any govt.

I can never watch such snuff, I can never bring myself to watch such horror. From what I have read from those who watched it, I hope this fucker is cut into a million pieces and then skewed.

New Zealand was one of the safest country. Rip to innocent people. They just went for prayer with children. This is babaric & inhuman attack.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom