What's new

Christ Church Pakistani hero to be given a national award, Prime Minister Imran Khan

‘This guy naeem’ - you could be a little considerate with your words. You definitely are a relative, while everyone is mentioning him with so much compassion, you are calling him ‘this guy’.

May Allah grant jannah to all martyred and give patience to their family.
Ameen

It is a message to brutal world, don't mess with the peace otherwise there will be a WW3 because of two wrong ideology one is Jewish (Zionists) & second is Hinduism (brahmin), they both believe they are superior then all humans and they both are spreading hates around the world between Muslims & Christians.

Pakistan needs to highlight the Right wing Hindu and Christian Terrorism. This Pakistani is an International HERO and deserves acknowledgement from the world especially from Pakistan

Hazaras?

Pakistan needs to highlight the Right wing Hindu and Christian Terrorism. This Pakistani is an International HERO and deserves acknowledgement from the world especially from Pakistan

Lol... if your own Muslims are killing fellow Muslims inside your country....in the name of religion...

No one will take you seriously when you point fingers at other religions killing Muslims .

Talmud is the predecessor of Shariah jurus prudence; scholars acknowledge the inheritance of Talmud into Shariah - many of the discussions between judaih scholars and islamic scholars. Many times there were areas of gaps which was then discussed with the two. Hence the similaries in many aspects of legal affairs - the most common being the marriage contract - it is verbatim the same.
Many of the shariah law punishments are inherited e.g. for blasphemy, stoning for adultery etc etc; the list is huge. I am not a legal scholar and feel free to seek an imam from a learned academy like al azar and they will tell you the same.
At times here we have great debates and get guests from Cape Town university who are also on MJC - Muslim Judicial Council - it is the oldest body for all islamic religious matters; we get many good learned orthodox rabbis and these dialogues held at our local hall or mosque here is amazing. In our community we believe in bridging and unifying people around common core tenants not to go after each other on stupid consipracies.
My dearest friend who is now late was a learned Imam. When we started to get these quasi mullahs from your country who started to sow the seeds of difference and riling people; he stood up and told them to never set foot in this town. He was right - 'these people come here to destroy and rule by division, i will not let this happen in my community'.
Alas, i was one of the people who lowered my dearest brother and guide in his final resting place in our cemetry.
I appeal to people of this forum to not give in to these consipiracies which trolls and vagarants bring. There is good in humanity.
I quote the Quran's first verse - Iqra - 'Read in the name of thy lord'. This is one of the very verse i tell illiterate moslems to tell them God commands them to seek enlightenment and not go into the dark path which quasi religious leaders are laying out. With education is strength and knowledge.
Thanks... Shalom and Salams to all.

Denel what you said is totally valid. But if you allow me, I will add that as there are groups of Muslims who use religion for their personal agenda/benefits, some of them act on someone else payroll there are also Jewish, Christians, Hindus, etc who do the same. So we cannot deny their existence.

And we can tag a fact, or events as conspiracy theory, it doesn’t erase the fact that conspiracies exist, theories exist also. So theoretically speaking, conspiracies also exist.

But I agree with you we should educate ourselves and also our own people.

Back
Top Bottom