What's new

Christ Church Pakistani hero to be given a national award, Prime Minister Imran Khan

Security ramp up is required
The youth of muslims need to stand and guard while families, old and kids feel safe inside. Gaurding the mosque during prayers in these times will be far more blessed then prayers with jamat. Obviously pray once jamah is done and everyones gone home
Atleast this is what we do across globe

IMG_9719.JPG

This Holy Quran will be the witness for the martyrs.

Funny thing is you told me to kiss a Taliban structure but your father from American is doing that as we speak lol.... He's on his knees kissing many Taliban structures and your other father is collecting welfare checks.

Talmud is not a book that muslims consider authentic. It is not based on Devine law. We don't believe the same things as jews. We don't believe in blood lines and our religion is not inherited. We don't have a priestly class like the pagans and we don't have temples. We don't kill prophets we respect our prophets we honor their teachings. Our prophets don't sleep with their daughters or steal other people's wives. Our religion is totally different.

Which town do you belong to?

I'm laughing at your stupidity because you are bragging about building a mosque and orphanage on the internet. Its good that your busy building mosques and orphanages while your daddy is busy building a country in Palestine only for the "jews" of Europe.
Go troll someone else pal. you are clueless crap wasting my time and those of my moslem friends; again best go join your ISIS pals who share your ideas and delusions.

Cheers, no further replies to crap like you who give moslems a bad name

Let me say one thing about these groups some of them are not white nationalists idiots a lot of them are Pro Protestant Evangelical ((Koshers)) *** kissers and most of them are baby boomers who scream moan and watch Fox News listen to AM Talk Radio these idiots are just spitting crap from their mouth these guys would rather spend money on Harleys and going on sex trips to Latin America or SEA(Thailand,Malaysia, etc) the Alt Right is more of the younger gen most of them are incels and they are lot of infighting with them these days they are pretty weak not strong but the are just as ((Kosher)) as the first group the ((Koshers)) play both side they use the Multicultrual so called Socilalist groups mostly degenrates to push LGBTQ and ((Right wing groups)) like the Alt Right as @Reddington says they want WAR between whites,Muslims,Blacks and Asians etc to distract from Greater Israel

Listen ((Kosher)) I know your folks real well Liberal ((Koshers)) want the same instead of right wing Likudniks you want us down and death with smiley face just like BJP Hindus and Congressi Hindus
I have no clue what you are smoking and in the gutter with. Enjoy your theories. cheers. have a mampoer.

Last edited:
Go troll someone else pal. you are clueless crap wasting my time.

Easy to try and insult me, I guess you learned that from he yeshiva.. Btw what town are you from and where are you building the orphanage? Where is your uncles mosque located?

Easy to try and insult me, I guess you learned that from he yeshiva.. Btw what town are you from and where are you building the orphanage? Where is your uncles mosque located?
Come here.. Zeerust and Mafikeng you idiot.
It is not my uncle's mosque you dundahead. It is for all moslems and commissioned by MJC from Cape Town. Unbelievable.
On the ignore list you indian hindu troll. Have reported to moderators.
@waz - get this indian hindu turd troll off this forum aseblieef.

It is not my uncle's mosque you dundahead.
On the ignore list you indian troll.

lol, why did you call me Indian.. You are a one crazy nazi or better yet a zionist. I hope you don't perform orthodox circumcisions at your orphanage. OY VEY The goys...

His brother was my Class fellow in 1984 and then in 1988.
He died in a gas explosion inside his house. The family was so shocked after the accident that they sold that house and moved elsewhere.
Now this person from same family also lost his life and their mother is still alive.
I saw her back then when she lost her first son , now i saw her video greiving for her second son.

Talmud is not a book that muslims consider authentic. It is not based on Devine law.

As far as my very limited understanding of Islam goes, Muslims believe in 6 articles of Faith. One of which is believing in all the prophets and other one being believing that God sent all the books like Quran, Tawrat(Torah), Zaboor(Talmud?) and Injeel(Bible).

Far-right Italian official: Only extremism that 'deserves attention' is Islamic

2ded8b84-5b65-471f-bfab-c7c94b6c0887.jpg

Italy's Minister of the Interior Matteo Salvini was asked whether attacks like the one in New Zealand could happen in his home country because of his aggressive, anti-immigrant rhetoric.

"The only extremism that deserves attention is the Islamic one," Salvini said on Friday.

The far-right politician added that while any violence linked to extremists should be condemned, other forms of extremism like the right-wing extremism that inspired the New Zealand attacks were just "nostalgia."

“The fringes of the extreme right and the extreme left represent nostalgia, removed from world and from time, deserving of moral condemnation,” Salvini said. “If there is an extremism for which I set the goals of the acts I sign at the Ministry of the Interior, it is extremism of an Islamic mould."

Salvini has clashed with the European Union over his extreme stance on immigration.

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

That is right folks. Their hatred is immense.

As far as my very limited understanding of Islam goes, Muslims believe in 6 articles of Faith. One of which is believing in all the prophets and other one being believing that God sent all the books like Quran, Tawrat(Torah), Zaboor(Talmud?) and Injeel(Bible).

Brother, Zaboor is not the talmud. Talmud is a commentary based on the teachings in the Torah. As far as Tawrat, Zaboor and Injeel are concerned from my understanding muslims don't believe everything that is in those books. These books have been corrupted and only the Quran is the authentic spoken word of Allah.

Brother, Zaboor is not the talmud. Talmud is a commentary based on the teachings in the Torah. As far as Tawrat, Zaboor and Injeel are concerned from my understanding muslims don't believe everything that is in those books. These books have been corrupted and only the Quran is the authentic spoken word of Allah.

If Zaboor is not Talmud then ignore my previous comment.

It is not my uncle's mosque you dundahead. It is for all moslems and commissioned by MJC from Cape Town. Unbelievable.
On the ignore list you indian hindu troll. Have reported to moderators.
@waz - get this indian hindu turd troll off this forum aseblieef.

oh no time to cry jew.. Oh god cry jew.. look world the jew is crying he's crying look world the jew is crying. Everyone give them their land look the jew is crying..time to insult the goy and cry jew. How dare I talk to the "chosen people" and time to kill my voice because I'm a filthy goy..only if your uncle could build my mosque and I had a circumcision at your orphanage then you could own me too...

@waz you should speak to this person. I wouldn't say ban him but He's calling people ISIS, Taliban and terrorist. He is being extremely disrespectful when people are trying to have a pleasant discussion. It is one thing to have an opinion and to argue that opinion but to attack for no reason is something else.

Last edited:
Talmud is the predecessor of Shariah jurus prudence; scholars acknowledge the inheritance of Talmud into Shariah - many of the discussions between judaih scholars and islamic scholars. Many times there were areas of gaps which was then discussed with the two. Hence the similaries in many aspects of legal affairs - the most common being the marriage contract - it is verbatim the same.
Many of the shariah law punishments are inherited e.g. for blasphemy, stoning for adultery etc etc; the list is huge. I am not a legal scholar and feel free to seek an imam from a learned academy like al azar and they will tell you the same.
At times here we have great debates and get guests from Cape Town university who are also on MJC - Muslim Judicial Council - it is the oldest body for all islamic religious matters; we get many good learned orthodox rabbis and these dialogues held at our local hall or mosque here is amazing. In our community we believe in bridging and unifying people around common core tenants not to go after each other on stupid consipracies.
My dearest friend who is now late was a learned Imam. When we started to get these quasi mullahs from your country who started to sow the seeds of difference and riling people; he stood up and told them to never set foot in this town. He was right - 'these people come here to destroy and rule by division, i will not let this happen in my community'.
Alas, i was one of the people who lowered my dearest brother and guide in his final resting place in our cemetry.
I appeal to people of this forum to not give in to these consipiracies which trolls and vagarants bring. There is good in humanity.
I quote the Quran's first verse - Iqra - 'Read in the name of thy lord'. This is one of the very verse i tell illiterate moslems to tell them God commands them to seek enlightenment and not go into the dark path which quasi religious leaders are laying out. With education is strength and knowledge.
Thanks... Shalom and Salams to all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom