What's new

Christ Church Pakistani hero to be given a national award, Prime Minister Imran Khan

The man who is shooting in the video is a trained person. I saw the video he is switching mags like professional and he switches mags while taking cover. Then he while he is on his killing spree the shooter is confirming his every kill. Thirdly his foot work is of a military trained person. No matter what ever the facist media tries to hide this shooter had military training and is part of a larger group.

The Pakistani tried his best but he was facing a trained person with a gun.

Here is an other story this 71 years old Daoud Nabi the first victim of the terrorist. Who probably said welcome to the mosque brother and in return the terrorist killed him.

IMG_20190316_034511.jpg

Neo nazisim….

Ooh well boys oil your weapons and get ready for final war the Armagedon…

Since we have strong indications that India / BJP / Modi wanting a war before elections since independent servays predicts their defeat.

@Oscar

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere."
— Ali ibn-Abi-Talib

The man who is shooting in the video is a trained person. I saw the video he is switching mags like professional and he switches mags while taking cover. Then he while he is on his killing spree the shooter is confirming his every kill. Thirdly his foot work is of a military trained person. No matter what ever the facist media tries to hide this shooter had military training and is part of a larger group.

I know bro unfortunately I saw the video as well. And it was devastating. You are absolutely correct. The shooter was no armature. But a well trained person. If you had noticed specially the aim of the shooter how much precision he had. Had it been some new person his hand would had been shaking and he would been missing a lot of targets. This sob hit the targets at one point on the road 10-20 feet away without missing.. And all the pics and videos I see. Unfortunately he haven't missed any bullets as there are no bullet marks on the walls, ceilings or ground . This person had months of hard training if not years to get that level of skill.

What a strange "manifesto" from this terrorist, who visited Turkey in 2016!!! According to the Turkish newspapers, his principal enemies are Reis Erdo'an, Turkey, Turks, Istanbul etc.!!!! He wants to raze the Mosques and Minarets in Istanbul to revert her back to Constantinople!!!! Dream on.....

These Mubarek zats have embraced Shehadet for the glorious Ottoman achievements for Islam/Muslims!!!!!

https://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/erdogandan-yeni-zelandadaki-teroristin-bildirisine-yanit-3451580

There is a much bigger game at play here mate. The HIDDEN POWERS who turned Islamic fundamentalism in a weapon and absolutely devastated Middle East and A-Stan, now want Christian fundamentalism to prosper. The bigger picture is the clash between Islamic and Christian civilizations.

People may ask what is the ultimate goal? Well the ultimate goal is ULTIMATE CONTROL of every country, every people and every resource on this planet in the hands of a SELECTED FEW.

Ordinary people may think that there is SOME DIVINE plan here. Sorry fellows, there is NO DIVINE plan here. It is a plan by some extremely intelligent hidden powers. They have made a fool out of everyone by using the greatest weapons of all, which is THE RELIGIOUS BELIEF SYSTEMS OF THE PEOPLE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom