What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

lol @Roybot you don't have to concede just get a life! :lol:

Yeah I agree, there are so many Indians around after all :D

so you're buried in Indian $hit ?? :lol:

dude... why the hell did you even get carried away so much in your bragging that you have to now run for cover ?? :D You just made a laughing stock of yourself.. just read your own posts when you are done writing cr@p... seriously :rolleyes:

so you're buried in Indian $hit ?? :lol:

dude... why the hell did you even get carried away so much in your bragging that you have to now run for cover ?? :D You just made a laughing stock of yourself.. just read your own posts when you are done writing cr@p... seriously :rolleyes:

And you just wasted couple of seconds from your life for writing this meaningless post? :rolleyes:

And you just wasted couple of seconds from your life for writing this meaningless post? :rolleyes:

haha... you see mate If i can waste my few seconds and stop you from wasting your life on hunderds meaningless posts like those ($800,000 for celica :lol:).. .. I was willing to make that sacrifice for you....... no seriously :D. If you stop you'll also save us the bandwidth and the headache.

haha... you see mate If i can waste my few seconds and stop you from wasting your life on hunderds meaningless posts like those ($800,000 for celica :lol:).. .. I was willing to make that sacrifice for you....... no seriously :D. If you stop you'll also save us the bandwidth and the headache.

Good point, charity begins at home, stop posting and nobody would quote you thus it would save us all the priceless bandwidth. :enjoy:

Good point, charity begins at home, stop posting and nobody would quote you thus it would save us all the priceless bandwidth. :enjoy:

please keep quoting me.. I like your kind ;) .. and my charity is for special cases like you... cuz the very first post of of this thread where you compare chittagong with kolkata, was already a step towards wastage of bandwidth for the entire thread.. and on top of that you brag about $800000 celica :rofl:

please keep quoting me.. I like your kind ;) .. and my charity is for special cases like you... cuz the very first post of of this thread where you compare chittagong with kolkata, was already a step towards wastage of bandwidth for the entire thread.. and on top of that you brag about $800000 celica :rofl:

Yeah right, Kolkata should be best compared with Noakhali. Nothing to brag those are facts! :agree:

Yeah right, Kolkata should be best compared with Noakhali. Nothing to brag those are facts! :agree:

please quote prices of more branded cars in Chittagong.. we'll slowly get to know the entire picture of Chittagong's development.. :D :cheesy::cheesy:

please quote prices of more branded cars in Chittagong.. we'll slowly get to know the entire picture of Chittagong's development.. :D :cheesy::cheesy:

Quite easy, add transportation costs + 800% tax and you will get the price of branded cars. :enjoy:

Government wants to discourage people to buy private cars to reduce traffic congestion.

Quite easy, add transportation costs + 800% tax and you will get the price of branded cars. :enjoy:

Government wants to discourage people to buy private cars to reduce traffic congestion.

same old wasting of bandwidth and same old senseless posts from you.... now you dont even deserve my charity :p

Ok.. jokes apart what else you got in cars in Chittagong... shows us the pics.. with prices.. lets see your cars today.. pesh karo :D

Back
Top Bottom